Lydia Millen #27 They threw me to the wolves and I came out selling a back mitt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t understand why she talks about having the Gardner around “to move some plants”.
Firstly Lydia, you do nothing all day other than open free stuff and saying how much you love it. Make yourself useful and actually do some Work yourself.
And then she shows us Ali planting in the front of the house until 11pm so surely that’s the Gardner’s job? Why is he out there at 11pm doing it by himself ??? She chats shite!!

Reactions: 22
She claims she got a degree without taking A-levels which I don't think is even possible, pretty sure its a degree in clownery if anything!
I have a degree without A Levels. And post graduate qualifications. It is possible. Hard work, but possible.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
omg, since I found this place... I just think Lydia is so fake, I used to like her, but she cut cook clearly, if she says sprootling any more ill punch her, isn't conscious at all the goddamn flip flops you can get anywhere. and here justifying purchases and drinking is nuts. I will also smash those tit bottles of whispering angel, its not that good! get educated if you want to talk about something.

• Haha
Im actually shocked she shipped her boxes out so quick, I was convinced she put them on sale on a Friday so that she could blame the weekend for slow delivery 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I'm sure once she realises gardening is a commitment throughout the year including when it's cold she will lose all interest
Doesn’t that wisteria she’s planted take forever to grow? I always thought it did, she hasn’t got the patience for it to grow if it does because she has zero patience

Reactions: 10
I'd say George and Carrie are sweating buckets with numb fingers deleting anything negative so queen Lyds doesn't have to see it. She is such a pampered hole.

• Haha
I’m confused... HOW did St Tropez manage to ludicrously overfill the ‘kits’ going out to ‘influencers’ without her knowing? Why was she not there herself helping to pack kits and get stuck in?! Also ensuring there was a form of quality control? We all know the rumours that PR kits are made to a higher level than us ‘regular folk’ surely you’d want to ensure everything was perfect?!

Also... if she has her boobs done this year, does that mean no kid this year either?!

Reactions: 24
I've not seen that 😂 any idea which video it is so I can go watch?

I'm so excited to watch her make lavender syrup in her next video instead of addressing Globy :rolleyes:
It was in the old house and Ali was away somewhere. I’ll do some digging tonight and see if I can find it! Comedy gold

Reactions: 4
Not a single negative comment under her latest photo in the flowery dress, and she's taken the time to thank loads of people for their nice comments.

Typical Lydia, now trying to be nice to everyone, is she hoping everyone's forgotten Globy!

Don't worry hun, we won't let that happen!

I’m confused... HOW did St Tropez manage to ludicrously overfill the ‘kits’ going out to ‘influencers’ without her knowing? Why was she not there herself helping to pack kits and get stuck in?! Also ensuring there was a form of quality control? We all know the rumours that PR kits are made to a higher level than us ‘regular folk’ surely you’d want to ensure everything was perfect?!

Also... if she has her boobs done this year, does that mean no kid this year either?!
I don't think she want / in rush to have kids any time soon ... maybe when she is 35 idk

Reactions: 7
So Lornaluxe has finally 'reviewed' globy, and I use that term very loosely. This is it..... she just mentions she's going to use the kit and that's it..no picture of it, does not show a thing and in the rest of her story continues to plug a cult beauty discount code...hahhahahaahhahahhhahahhahah. And she was one that Lydia sent a PR pack too!! Good call Lydia!!! Even ITF put more effort into it than that!! 👍🏼👍🏼

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 32
She's saying how disappointed she was to be let down by the person doing her fire escape lights, isn't that Matt Cann her mate? I would be livid if I was doing a cheap favour for a friend and they had the audacity to call me out on the vlog like that.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
Hello to all the Newbies that have joined us over the last couple of days.
We're glad you have seen the REAL Lidl!

If you'd like to see a bit more of the real Lidl, i.e. without filters and photoshop or her dress sense when she was "edgy" or her Ibiza days when she was a GoGo dancer/Promotion Girl... then check out these.

https://lydiaemillen.tumblr.com
https://www.pinterest.co.uk/lydiamillen
https://lookbook.nu/lydiaelisemillen
Jesus you can tell she's had work done to her nose

Reactions: 7
I'm sorry but why are any of her followers suddenly shocked that she didn't bother to explain any of the products nor how to actually use them and when in her pathetic launch? WHEN has she EVER done that??? She throws out a Cult Beauty Box and says "Here! These are some things. Go buy them." She NEVER bothers to go into any sort of detail explaining morning routines, night routines, ingredients etc. She did her normal job with her own launch which is to do less than the bare minimum. Someone thought she was actually going to be informative and thorough? I don't understand why her followers are suddenly surprised.

• Angry
Reactions: 16
One of the things I've never understood about Lydia's social media, mainly her main account on instagram and youtube is how she's the only influencer who has almost exactly the same number of followers on both platforms? What makes her so special?

Every other well known influencer has big differences when you compare their subscriber numbers. Tamara, Patricia, Wayne Goss, ITF, Josie, Camila. All of them have nowhere near equal numbers on both platforms.

Proof that Lydia must be buying subscribers!! We are not stupid Lydia. Just goes to show what a fraud you are!

I honestly think the vlog was filmed from Friday just gone and over this weekend. I just feel that everything she discussed, her being frantic and the red eyes just made sense considering what happened on Thursday. She just looked so deflated on the Friday. Could be wrong though. I think that had globy gone well we would not have had this video today.
Also I forgot to say that she didn't start the vlog with her normal.....'gooooooooooood morning everyone' followed by her smug smirk instead she went on about her sprutlings for ages before she could bring herself to look at the camera

Last edited:
Reactions: 26
Also I forgot to say that she didn't start the vlog with her normal.....'gooooooooooood morning everyone' followed by her smug smirk instead she went on about her sprutlings for ages before she could bring herself to look at the camera
[/QUOTE]

I've noticed that too! She's too arrogant and full of herself to admit that her launch miserably failed
But on the other hand, she's not good at hiding the fact that she's annoyed ahah

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.