Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

K18

VIP Member
Not too sure if someone has already answered this as I’ve not read that far yet but can you get a degree without A-levels (I have one!). It’s not something you can do without experience in the field your working in, but if you’re an adult learner the uni will usually accept your experience in place of A-levels (it typically has to be substantial experience and not like 1 week in the workplace) 🙈
When you're an adult learner (anyone over 21) experience can be taken in to account but you would have to have significant experience so I imagine that is more for someone over the age of 30. Most of the time regardless of experience you still have to take an access to higher education diploma course to make sure you are prepared to return to education and help you achieve the necessary entry qualifications. These are around 1-2 years but the cost of them, if you take out a student loan gets written off once you complete your degree so it's essentially free to do. I have a friend who decided to do her degree when she was 28 and her University made her go all the way back and redo GCSE's and A-levels. Even though she already had them, they wouldn't accept her without her grades from them being higher and it was a very run of the mill University too. Very much depends on the university.

Reactions: 4

isitlunchtime

There was one years ago that was made about her which I did watch once but it then vanished, so I am guessing she did have it removed. It was theorising that she might actually be a man. They went through film footage, photographs, her social media accounts. Believe me, if you think here is bad, it was nothing compared to that. It was a male voice that presented it as well. They were convinced she was not female.
Oh my god this is HILARIOUS 😂😂 what a thing to do!!

• Wow

HelloAll

🤣 genuinely can’t see a romantic connection or sexual chemistry between those two! Ali is definitely Not just straight man perhaps bisexual ( who knows). I feel like he’s sticking with her because they both desperate to live in a massive house and keep repainting and redecorating so don’t have to actually spent time with each other during the day! Poor guy he’s probably equally sick of her shit and try’s to avoid her by hiding in his office - only room she can’t renovate again and again! 🤣
You may be right in the last vlog he did you could see how bitchy she was towards him...... and how they each get on each others nerves but thats just normal however I feel bad for Ali he so wants a child but she seems to be putting off if she puts it off anymore that window might close, if she had kids she wouldnt need to fill the void and thats what it is.. with stuff, shes lucky she can sell on so quickly but even the living room i thought was nicer then is it now in particular the lighting....sorry i know Ive gone off topic!

Last edited:

Rhea

Oh, yeah. 100% the Kardashians are surrounded by the right people telling them what to do. They can also afford to hire the best, whereas Lidl would never spend her own money on industry leading advisors! Why would you when you have your friends and Yes People in your employ?!
She doesn't even have the money for this!

Missmarpleknows

I actually think this is worse than the Calendargate. Although she blamed Boots at least Zoe addressed the issue and didn’t ignore it was happening 🙈
I used to work in FMCG and it’s really normal for a shop to put something on discount the way the zoella Calender was, legally they have to stock it for xxx amount of time at a certain price before they can advertise it as 50% or whatever the pricing strategy was and I think zoella didn’t realise the back lash it would cause as people went out to buy it at full price as soon as it launched so avoid it being sold out. Hence why the items inside weren’t worth the full selling price.

the Calender had some very questionable items in it thought! but yes like what you said she did address it at the time!

toomuchstuff

VIP Member
Long time lurker, first time poster! I remember seeing a twitter comment a while ago to Ali that said something along the lines of ‘your wife likes comments on Tik Tok encouraging eating disorders’... I think I found what they’re referencing. It’s super upsetting seeing her condone pro anorexic comments :(
But how would she know that person commenting was anorexic?? If I had seen Lydia looking like that it would put me off my food, maybe the commentor was being sarcastic? I am not trying to sound flippant here.

toomuchstuff

VIP Member
From her latest vlog

Lydia: "I asked Ali if we should put a hot tub down here (in the light well fire escape Italian piazza) and he said no"

Please explain to me how there is a red-blooded, childless, heterosexual man who would say no to having frequent hot tub rendezvous with his beautiful wife??? Especially with the English weather that's frequently perfect for a hot tub?
exactly

Lpops

I think, if I’m reading it right, they say the zip was faulty on the one she bought? Can anyone make sense of it?
Yeah so you’d just ask for a refund surely? Im certainly not defending Lydia as this whole thing is a sham but she has a refund policy in place so if you receive a faulty item you just return it.... exactly the same as you would if you bought a dress from online and the zip was broken. It’s really not something CAB would even be concerned with unless you’d ask for a refund numerous times and hadn’t gotten anywhere.

Lpops

Sorry I should have said in the review Dillon goes from saying friends bought it to they’d bought it themselves... the review doesn’t seem like it’s from a genuine customer.

liv1111

I watched Fleur De Force this morning and the difference between someone like her and Lydia is just phenomenal. Lydia is such a super chav, she’s not well to do, she isn’t posh. Fleur is so lovely, clearly her and Mike genuinely do have a lot of money, but she doesn’t boast about it, she’s not constantly trying to keep up with the Jones’. Fleur and Mike also seem so happy. Lydia just uses Ali to do manual labour for her. I suspect she’ll get pregnant soon because she literally has nothing else going on and she wants a new room to design (ie a nursery), whereas Fleur is a wonderful mum. She is everything Lydia the super chav will never be.
Well said, Fleur is a classy woman. Lydiot could never looool

dissolved

Her company will be charged for all the chargebacks people are claiming, as the banks collect fees for the disputes they need to investigate. I'd only do a chargeback if I couldn't get in touch with the "Glo" team.

Thedutchess

Hello to all the Newbies that have joined us over the last couple of days.
We're glad you have seen the REAL Lidl!

If you'd like to see a bit more of the real Lidl, i.e. without filters and photoshop or her dress sense when she was "edgy" or her Ibiza days when she was a GoGo dancer/Promotion Girl... then check out these.

https://lydiaemillen.tumblr.com
https://www.pinterest.co.uk/lydiamillen
https://lookbook.nu/lydiaelisemillen
I am dying with laughter ahhh that made me feel so much better

Do we actually know why she changed from Glo Beauty Co to Glo by Lydia? I noticed she registered Glo By Lydia as a trademark beginning of May
Yes - there is an established company with a similar name which is globally trademarked. She applied for her trademark application and the withdrew it likely because we raised it here and that she could be in breach of another company’s trademark who could sue her.