Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Oops...

VIP Member
Good Morning - and welcome to today! 🌹

I wish I was brave enough to photograph then publish my hands all beautifully composed and serene with perfect nails - all so enviably elegant! Big sigh …S’never gonna’ happen, not with my pudgy, battered monstrosities…

Instead I give you this…(holds up invisible photograph)

What is it? I hear you ask? Has she completely lost it? I hear you think.

Weeerrrlll - it’s my hiatus hernia. Can you see it? No? Well that’s because I haven’t got one but figured I might get one if I didn’t resume my job of morning bulletins.

You turn yer back for 5 seconds and strong contender Dishy Rishi comes bowling into the mainframe? Fancy that? I actually fancy that rather a lot and am besides myself with excitement at having the UK’s first good-looking Prime Minister - EVER, to assault my weary eyes on a regular basis. It’s a one horse race but we’ll go through the motions of fair play etc and giving others a chance. Inevitably, we have a potential Influencer as Prime Minister to be. Every tailor in Christendom will want to dress him and every perfumer will want their fragrant waft to be his signature fragrance…Actually it’s not fragrance it’s scent but who’s counting? Imagine The Gypsy King before his heavyweight title fight pouting to camera talking about the heady notes of his latest ‘fragrance’ - Hedonism for Twots…Grr!

Praise be for the return of our Soul Sister @MissMidnight! I will now scamper off and check on @Miscanthus who was working in Oxford yesterday. Yes - you heard me correctly - working! Tch…Collects gorgeous basket of ready meals, freshly prepared vegetables and a rather good bottle of Pomerol…

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48

Influenzermary

F010905E-8F0F-4233-A29B-6EB7B3D128DD.jpeg

Anyone else think this looks more like a romantic relationship anniversary post than anything to do with business? I love all my girlfriends but have never posed like this with any of them, never mind with my SO

P.S. Elsie, if you’re reading this, everyone was right. Your flogging career is in terminal decline not helped by crap in house management.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 48

happyforest

Chatty Member
@blue_orchid - I'm terribly sorry to hear that your mum is still having health issues. I hope her health improves and that your burden of stress eases. I am very happy you can unload here. Please always know we care about you very much.

@Oops... - Please don't be long. You're such a shining light to all of us. I have fantasies of getting to meet you (AND TEDDY!!!) one day. I'd be annoyingly fan girling you, and I promise I would not squeal "WHOOOOOOHW!" over and over again whilst theatrically gurning. Although, unashamedly I admit I'd be doing so in my head. You've touched me with your wit, poetry, imagination and humanity. We love you to bits. You make us all better.

I hope everyone else is having an ok day, whether struggling with physical ailments, healing from surgeries, worries for family, beloved pets and friends, or financial fears of the stormy global recession skies we are all under.

Big hugs to each and every one of you. You all brighten my days.

Let us all toast the Etiquette Goddesses, as we set our tables with the correct cutlery placement.

Just think, at least none of us are married to this big lipped, grandad fetishizing git.

Screen Shot 2022-05-17 at 1.39.28 PM.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

happyforest

Chatty Member
She's so evolved and special that weeds to her are gorgeous wild flowers. Anyone that calls a weed a weed is a negative Nelly.

Everything is elevated and she has learnt to "incorporate" herself in groups. WTAF? LOLOL

The teasing of the dogs at meal time and encouragement to Berkeley to jump is animal abuse. There, I said it. She is not worthy of pet ownership. Four on the floor, particularly with long spined breeds. FFS, doesn't she know anything? If she wanted a bouncy dog, she could have gotten a JRT or Border Terrier. Between the incoming highly probable obstructions and life changing spinal injuries, the future doesn't look bright for those poor beautiful dogs.

So busy, so busy, that she can sit in her garden and get sunburnt. She's glad Ali is gone for a few days, needs time away from him. Says she doesn't even like sitting next to him when they go out in groups. Slowly, she and he are showing the reality of their business "for profit" arrangement.

She is incredibly dim when it comes to dressing for her shape. Huge statement sleeves accentuate her line backer silhouette. Pointy toe flats accentuate her wide feet and make them appear like swimming flippers. A rounded or even square toed flat would make her wide feet seem a bit smaller and delicate. But no, she knows best. Wants the sharpest pointed toe, to appear taller of course, but then comes off looking like the letter "L" as she stomps around so firmly that the tips of the shoe's toes lose their leather and curl up. So luxe!

Size up Lydia, for heaven's sake. Skirts that dig in to your torso make you look chubby. How can she not realize and SEE this? One shouldn't dress for standing only. Which is exactly what she does. The minute she sits, rolls of flesh pop out and are conveniently displayed in her new obsession with two piece outfits. This is not elegance. No elegant woman exposes her torso like this unless she is at the beach. Yet again, her aspirations to being known as old money fail miserably. It's almost funny. Almost.

• Haha
  • Heart

K18

VIP Member
That reel OMG I just watched it again, apart from showing a chandelier twice and her constantly with that vile handbag, and her drinking wine, how does that promote the hotel or its facilities?

And going back to Patricia Bright - her and Lydia have seen each other at Wimbledon last week and are now together on another brand trip - wouldn't you think two influencers with large followings might post a picture together? Or at least appear in each others stories? I am assuming they don't like each other!!!!
Lydia can’t get too close to Patricia as Patricia owns real Hermes bags and will smell the plastic on madams.

• Haha
  • Wow

blue_orchid

VIP Member
Now some dumb brand has sent her to Switzerland. :sick:

Makes me ill when someone so unworthy, disingenuous, verbally abusive and fraudulent, happily swindling $ from hundreds of people with her cheap mitt, still profits.

She deserves none of it.

There are more honest, earnest genuine people out there who deserve this work. Not this muppet.

From the time I was little, my mom always said "Pride goes before a fall".

I'm waiting for this dishonest social media whore to finally fall.

She's vulgar, rude and despicable to me.

How she still gets any deals is beyond me but I guess many brands are clueless, or their bottomline of making a profit vs ethics is more important.

For me, however, I now have a list of brands I will never EVER patronise or purchase from because they worked with this dishonourable, arrogant twat.

• Heart
  • Sick

Milking Keynes

VIP Member
Thanks for the laughs, you guys! Needed that - thank you!! In Emergency Department all day with poor daughter with T1diabetes issues - ie low blood sugars causing her to fall on her face and fracture her nose. Poor thing is black and blue, It’s been an upsetting day but I actually had a good laugh when I caught up with you. When life is crap, tattlers are the best, honest to god! Thank you! ❤

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 46

Catcher_In_The_Lie

Chatty Member
All of a sudden madam thinks she’s a ‘grom preee’ expert…. Tells us that silverstone is THE pick of the races to go to, it’s so glamourous and has a lot of funding behind it etc … I swear she was still drunk. She speaks utter rubbish. No Lydia, silverstone is not the ‘pick’ of races to go to, err that would be Monaco you dear imbicile . Monaco is actually the dream race, the one all drivers want to win, and wealth abounds there! She honestly needs to shut up when she has no idea what she is talking about 🤐

• Haha
  • Heart

Lola Faith

VIP Member
Looking at her drop - pathetic grabbing way to earn some money!

The Zimmerman co-ord is very well priced - she obviously got it free!

Remember that weird Brock Collection maxi dress - never worn it - obviously free too!

The lilac Fendi bag is grubby and marked!

The black trendy isn't there, maybe it sold already!

£3850 for a lunchbox that was literally a lunchbox and has had chips in it! I hope no one buys this! OMG someone has bought it!!!!!!

Everything except the Fendi bag is apparently in 'excellent condition' why can't they say the items are new and never worn, because that is the case with some of them, and the ones that have been used are also described this way, including that saggy old book tote!

Selling the raffia Bottegas her fat trotters didn't fit into - obviously bought with voucher

Bulgari wallet - nice gift from Bulgari - she sells it!

Erdem skirt - surprised she's not keeping this - clearly was gifted - says pristine condition - so is that new, and excellent condition is worn? I wouldn't buy anything from Sellier because of them working with her and their descriptions are not correct.

Fendi sliders - scuffed, look crap, £350 no thanks

Tods loafers - they'll never send her anything again

Holland Cooper Jacket - obviously gifted - won't receive any freebies from them again - anyone emailed them??

She must be desperate for money - selling all this stuff, all the gifted sunglasses as well.

• Sick

Lola Faith

VIP Member
Someone has asked on TikTok if everyone is left handed as she's laid her knives and forks round the wrong way - how is she so stupid???

Here are the best comments from Monday's vlog, it is Wednesday and they've not been deleted yet! My favourite is Michelle Hurst's comment - Michelle come on down you are welcome here!!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart

Stefano

VIP Member
Devastated - you are one fucking (please excuse my language) delusional bitch !!! Devastated is losing your father like I did during Covid when I couldn’t see him in hospital when he was dying!!!! Karma will get you one day - you are such a selfish, self absorbed idiot - you think anyone gives a shit about your bloody garden, table scapes and shot fashion from Amazon - god you are unbelievable!!! Let’s see what you say about that in your next vlog!
"HOE" is the only word I use with her ... you get used to it after a while!
It's times when you have loss in life that you look at posts like this and think "WTAF" are you? WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU DO IN LIFE? WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU?

Sorry I feel you @sueherring ...loss in life puts everything in perspective ....I had cancer but I felt nothing if I am honest .... but loosing my little dog today has made me totally intolerant of posts like this ..fucking moron!

Sorry Tattlers ....my language is horrendous but it's the only way I can function at the moment ...forgive me ❤💔

• Heart
Reactions: 45

K18

VIP Member
It could just be me and my eyesight but did anyone else notice the stains around the arm holes on the Erdem dress?

Screenshot 2022-07-11 at 20.53.34.png
Screenshot 2022-07-11 at 20.52.27.png
Screenshot 2022-07-11 at 20.52.09.png
Screenshot 2022-07-11 at 20.51.42.png

• Sick
  • Wow

Julia123

VIP Member
"Devastated" ... Really ??? REALLY.???
Devastated because you didn't remove table cloth clips. This is beyond terming this post as "first world problems".
Girl, you need to get a grip. A reality check. Eat a banana and have cuppa lovely. Because you are losing your mind. Literally bonkers.
Bloody drama queen.

View attachment 1394669
I’ll show her devastated. The world is full of devastating things and she’s lucky that she’s not had a maniacal gunman man loose and shooting innocent people in her back yard… a toddler trapped under his dead parents at the 4th of July parade… or war in her town…. She needs to wake the fuck up. Sorry for swearing. 🖕🏻Table cloth clips, broken overpriced coffee cups and goddamn “red” hair.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad

xoxo55

No Ali or Carry? (Who quite literally carry the weight of this has been influencer on their shoulders). Repeat outfit again from F1?
“I don’t care about press trips and luxury brands, I found my new self with my garden, fur babies and walking around fields.”(while being teary eyed happy just by looking at her animals).- Lydia’s bullshit philosophy and “new me” was just a fucking excuse to explain why she doesn’t go to pr trips and doesn’t involve with big brands. Old Lydia was constantly running from one pr trip to another, but not new Lydia. Oh no. She felt so much anxiety and pressure while being on those trips that new Lydia would never go trough that again.

And where is that “new Lydia” now? In her kitchen garden? With her fur babies? Nope. Fucking brands started to work with this bitch again and (shock) she immediately started going on pr trips again. Does she feel anxiety or pressure? All I see in this pictures is same old Lydia with that stupid smug face that makes me throw up.

But like our dearest Lydia says, good things happens to good people. And she is just the kindest, dearest, warmest, genuine, honest person there is. Things she said to Nicky, she is not responsible to our perception of her words. You are wrong if you think that she meant anything wrong while “expressing” her impression with her slightly reddish hair, you are wrong if you think anything bad of her making online group to bully Nicky making her go to premature labor. So many of our dear Tattlers went trough difficult times recently (I think that is why @Oops... took a break, so many sadness and difficult moments are amongst dear Tattlers that is hard not feeling overwhelmed with sadness) and when I hear her saying over again that good things happens to good people what are Tattlers that are going trough hard times? Horrible? No Lydia you are not a good person and I truly hope that karma do it’s thing with you.

Sending love to all Tattlers who are going trough rough times right now.❤

• Heart

Bearsmum13

Chatty Member
I’ll show her devastated. The world is full of devastating things and she’s lucky that she’s not had a maniacal gunman man loose and shooting innocent people in her back yard… a toddler trapped under his dead parents at the 4th of July parade… or war in her town…. She needs to wake the fuck up. Sorry for swearing. 🖕🏻Table cloth clips, broken overpriced coffee cups and goddamn “red” hair.
Exactly! This is why it absolutely galls me when she keeps saying 'good things happen to good people' it is so vile. Horrendous things happen to wonderful people each and every day, and to hear that from her if you are going through something awful must make you want to smack her in the gob. I know it does to me!

• Heart
  • Sick

Miscanthus

VIP Member
She has to be embarrassed of her KM designs, they are ugly and quite frankly unwearable. Plus KM isn’t what it used to be so when she is running around playing princess and people ask where her dresses are from KM isn’t going to get the reception she would hope to get.
I reckon KM haven’t made her sign a contract stating she needs to wear the dresses more often because she was always singing their praises and wearing their items prior to her collections. It’s only since she launched clothes with them that she has stopped promoting them which is very odd.
Lydia also only does the bare minimum to get paid so she is probably only contracted to do a couple of videos on them a BTS and a launch and that’s it. She will then feel her duties are done and the KM clothes will go in the bin until her next launch.
I was looking at the KM site in the interest of research 😁 and saw a dress I Iiked. The heading says cotton voile but the description says 100% polyester.
I'm guessing the brand is a perfect fit for Lidl. Lovely on the surface but fake af on the inside!

• Haha
  • Heart

Bearsmum13

Chatty Member
Just finished the latest video and am so annoyed with her about the dog situation. My dog is my world. I cannot imagine leaving a collar on him all day, like why would you? But to think that she does this even when Berkeley is chewing it off porter is unfathomable. She is risking both their lives. Leave a comment if you have any suggestions? Here’s a few: don’t leave the bloody collars on. Don’t leave them unattended so much. Get a bloody dog trainer. Silly cow.
Then to sit there and say she’s going to get a basset hound! Is she unwell? She couldn’t manage a basset hound! Amd to make it worse she says porter would hate it and would prefer to be an only dog?! If she knows that then why would she even consider it? Selfish little cow.
Also, porters lip licking is a sign of appeasement showing he is nervous of her.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 44