Lydia Millen #142 Sellier drops, house hunting flops, all to up engagement of the audience of bots.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now some dumb brand has sent her to Switzerland. :sick:

Makes me ill when someone so unworthy, disingenuous, verbally abusive and fraudulent, happily swindling $ from hundreds of people with her cheap mitt, still profits.

She deserves none of it.

There are more honest, earnest genuine people out there who deserve this work. Not this muppet.

From the time I was little, my mom always said "Pride goes before a fall".

I'm waiting for this dishonest social media bleep to finally fall.

She's vulgar, rude and despicable to me.

How she still gets any deals is beyond me but I guess many brands are clueless, or their bottomline of making a profit vs ethics is more important.

For me, however, I now have a list of brands I will never EVER patronise or purchase from because they worked with this dishonourable, arrogant twit.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 47
My oh my, i would absolutely piss myself laughing if she got a basset hound! Good luck ignoring one of those like you do the dachshunds lidl! VERY high maintenance breed and would have you in a spin, plus they wouldn't be able to lift one so the stubbornness would cost them a LOT of time 😆😆
I am bulk buying popcorn for this! 🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
I would just like to say that I became a Grandma again today ( 5:22 am ). My daughter in-law gave birth to a healthy boy weighing in at 7 pounds and 1 oz. Both are doing great. My son said he is tired… ( like he did all the work ) 🤣. No name yet. 💙
I also got see my other two grandkids as they slept the night here on their way to Tofino for the day. Today is a fabulous day for me. I am thankful. 🥰🥰
Congratulations @Margo Polo . It is the most wonderful blessing having grandchildren isn't it. :love:

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Not really she has just gone back to her roots I would say! I think she suffers with serious depression, isn’t very happy in life and was deeply traumatized by the loss of her dog. She is less lost than lidl!! Just my opinion. What ever, she has very lovely long legs😂.
I used to like Emma, loved her no nonsense style...dressing in a way where you don t need to think too much but still looking put together. She was always honest about how much stuff she had, explaining it was her job and she got sent a lot of it for free. I haven't watch her much these past few years and am sorry she has had a difficult time, losing a pet is so very sad. Yes, her legs are great (her feet too) she is a woman who is made for modelling because naturally she has great proportions, it s why everything looks good on her.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Oh Lydia is going to be fuming this weekend - not only does Victoria's garden look amazing which will piss her off - Claire has bought a holiday home in possibly and most likely in the South of France!!! Just going to watch the vlog!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
Oh Lydia is going to be fuming this weekend - not only does Victoria's garden look amazing which will piss her off - Claire has bought a holiday home in possibly and most likely in the South of France!!! Just going to watch the vlog!
Lydia’s has to work the weekend too - what’s that all about

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Yep south of France, it's stunning and near St Tropez. I hope they sell mini eggs in Geneva.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
So who has a Basset hound she is copying from? as we know she never has an original idea of her own?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
Perhaps Lydia found out about Claire buying this house hence the name of her video.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
So as usual Ali was around 2-3 days late with his stories and they are both in Montreux with Fairmont hotels on the blag - expect another boring vlog with her advertising someone elses brand during her stay!
Guess the married couple 😆😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 37
So as usual Ali was around 2-3 days late with his stories and they are both in Montreux with Fairmont hotels on the blag - expect another boring vlog with her advertising someone elses brand during her stay!
They've/ he struck lucky with this brand...clearly don't know her history.
Is thus going to be it now...travelling the world...because I don't want to to watch.
So much for all that sh*t about her wanting to be at home.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
They've/ he struck lucky with this brand...clearly don't know her history.
Is thus going to be it now...travelling the world...because I don't want to to watch.
So much for all that sh*t about her wanting to be at home.
That was before the other balding bloke took a shine..! Did we play The Police last night? Don’t Stand Too Clothes To Me? 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 14
This Nick guy is so weird. Is his job babysitting bratty influencers in various hotels around the world? Em Sheldon is all over his insta comments like a rash.

Lydia should also stop with the extra-bright concealer under her eyes as it is making her eyes look tiny

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
This Nick guy is so weird. Is his job babysitting bratty influencers in various hotels around the world? Em Sheldon is all over his insta comments like a rash.

Lydia should also stop with the extra-bright concealer under her eyes as it is making her eyes look tiny
Shall we all 'slide into his DMs'?😁 Where do we all fancy going to?🤔

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.