Lydia Millen #142 Sellier drops, house hunting flops, all to up engagement of the audience of bots.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Recap for newbies....

Lydia is still as smug and deluded as ever with her fake Hermes bag stuck to her arm and her scuffed Manolo's stuck to her trotter.
Ali meanwhile is still as plumped lipped, grandad dressed, short trouser wearing short arse as ever.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66
63895B14-B7E5-451E-8C73-91694465D101.jpeg

She’s selling another one of the JC advent calendar freebies. Clearly never even used the bag. Sickening. I sent JC a couple of messages

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 82
Ali looks like he is posing for a Gaytimes photoshoot here with his bee-stung lips :ROFLMAO:

Where is the LYDIA who is a simple girl and loves nothing more than being at home in the country in her garden???? We are seeing the REAL, smug Lydia again now. She has been invited to quite a few high-profile events recently and country Grandma Lydia has now gone out the window until the invites start to dry up again. She can't bullshit us, her life revolves around Hermes, luxury cars, hotels, champagne, food, money and events and that's what she craves, that's what defines her. Believe me, if luxury brands were knocking on her door you would not catch her wearing Amazon fashion. Nothing else is acceptable to her. She was forced to go in another direction because of the lack of invites so therefore she could not create any reasonable content.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 64
In the absence of our esteemed Cap’m (for recaps due to a nasty ladder) I will attempt a recap. I’m starting at 11.52’ so might take me a while and others might have stepped in with faster typing skills...!

Well, lettuce 🥴 start with the painstaking washing of the spinach/lettuce, the radishes are beets and the beets are.. never mind as long as it comes from the kitchen garden of her stately home.

We are ‘not defined by brands - press trips do not define me’ - yes, we know, Elsie you just wanna stay home cross-pollinating your lemons. ‘No - I did not copy Josie but she will, no doubt, be enjoying a bountiful crop after watching my vlog, lovely X’

She is obsessed with Thyme and is dressed as a Bertioli tablecloth as much as humanly possible - also obsessed with Soho House and verticle swimming.

Visits the Loire Valley to promote L’Artisan Parfumeur - she tells us that we can smell like her rustic orange cake if we spray their l’histoire d’orange 75,000 times like herself. The Loire Valley has four seasons and English boarders surrounding the Chateau. Le Potager collection was named after the Bunga, y’know.

Back home where ‘the sky doesn’t look real’, she needs to get a king sized bed for the guest room but doesn’t yet feel the need to fix the ensuite bathroom so we don’t know what Ali and his ‘guest’ are going to do about that. Ali’s looking fir some entertainment and after photus interruptus he’s going in house with his luvvaa .
B505DA99-3DB6-4CE7-98AA-EA54C9848FA8.jpeg

She’s flogging all her gifted items on Sellier. The lunch box certainly did a great job of holding her lunch so comes well-worn. The caged Manolos are a good buy though - there’s no way the trotters fit in there- the escapee toe would have left the jurisdiction.
07063F8E-19E6-4663-B14F-33358C5061EA.png

Aldi took our @Angeoudemon ‘s pic to the Asssssthetician and got the same lewk! The baboon’s bottom (thank you, @Peppypoopar ) is the lewk de jour.
C9D44355-10D2-41E3-9CE2-36138FD74FEB.png
899C7319-DBD9-46FA-AD2E-DDF4BD462A7D.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
Still cannot believe she is selling her Chanel Trendy bag. She must really need the money!

• Haha
Reactions: 42
I see she is also selling the misshapen Dior book tote bag. What did she do to it to make it lose it's structure so badly? I wonder what the condition report at Sellier will be on this one!

On the subject of Sellier - I hate this "fastest finger first" nonsense they have with these drops. There is something truly repulsive about it - like, ladies you're all in competition for a handbag and who can get it first. Yuck!

• Sick
Reactions: 28
Lydia's gasps and general stupidity helped me pull through another grueling workout. Was she seriously trying to sell us on how much more character the completely ruined Manolos have now compared to any other shoes? What...? They're done for. Good for bin only. Or perhaps a discount with her Sellier drop of dreamzZz.

Frankly, I enjoyed the French chateau bits as I love sightseeing of this type. Sadly, the charm seems a little lost on her as she moaned more about a crappy barn than centuries of history on display. Of course she would use the opportunity to compare where they stayed to Soho... Ugh. If people weren't fed up with influencers being allowed in and worse, used to up publicity, they will be before too long.

Thing I learned over the countless floggs - whatever Lydia covers, I will pointedly avoid like flipping plague.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
View attachment 1393706
She’s selling another one of the JC advent calendar freebies. Clearly never even used the bag. Sickening. I sent JC a couple of messages
That’s pathetic! Something so costly, wouldn’t it be a lovely idea to gift those sort of items to her wonderful followers that she adores so much? Surely that’s what a decent person would do! Imagine the fun in picking some girl that would never have the chance to have a JC bag otherwise. Money grabbing is not attractive at all! I have no issue with selling her own items she paid for, but this type of behaviour is pathetic!

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
What is with the 'sexy' arm over the head move from Ali?! Why cant he just show his lip in a normal fashion? Very odd.
If I see another bloody amazon dress in her flogs I am going to lose my mind! There is no way she would wear them. No way on earth. I have a fraction of her budget and I wouldnt buy them as I know a £15 dress is not going to be good quality. It is just not believable to me.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
The saggy Dior book tote is £1950 and in Excellent Condition according to Sellier

EXCELLENT
The item has been worn rarely and does not present any noticeable wear other than light marks.

;)

So £480 for the JC bag she got free, £780 for the JC crystal mules that she got free and £1500 for the freebie Peekaboo! Beats actually working doesn't it?

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 53
Looking at her drop - pathetic grabbing way to earn some money!

The Zimmerman co-ord is very well priced - she obviously got it free!

Remember that weird Brock Collection maxi dress - never worn it - obviously free too!

The lilac Fendi bag is grubby and marked!

The black trendy isn't there, maybe it sold already!

£3850 for a lunchbox that was literally a lunchbox and has had chips in it! I hope no one buys this! OMG someone has bought it!!!!!!

Everything except the Fendi bag is apparently in 'excellent condition' why can't they say the items are new and never worn, because that is the case with some of them, and the ones that have been used are also described this way, including that saggy old book tote!

Selling the raffia Bottegas her fat trotters didn't fit into - obviously bought with voucher

Bulgari wallet - nice gift from Bulgari - she sells it!

Erdem skirt - surprised she's not keeping this - clearly was gifted - says pristine condition - so is that new, and excellent condition is worn? I wouldn't buy anything from Sellier because of them working with her and their descriptions are not correct.

Fendi sliders - scuffed, look crap, £350 no thanks

Tods loafers - they'll never send her anything again

Holland Cooper Jacket - obviously gifted - won't receive any freebies from them again - anyone emailed them??

She must be desperate for money - selling all this stuff, all the gifted sunglasses as well.

• Sick
Reactions: 46
It would seem that @Angeoudemon ’s clever photo was strangely prophetic!! She must have had an epiphany and seen into the future!!

25BAAB29-93B6-4EE6-85B1-2EDE3A2556CE.png

I was wondering was it a bee or possibly a syringe? I say this only because of all the places for a bee to sting why would it choose his lips? What are the chances? Just sayin’

Lets wait with bated lips to find out what he tells us happened. This better be good or he may get clobbered. What are the odds on no vid tomorrow? Anyone want to take bets?

As an aside I can’t help wondering if he’s still trying to pout as the photos of his lip are being taken…

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Looking at her drop - pathetic grabbing way to earn some money!

The Zimmerman co-ord is very well priced - she obviously got it free!

Remember that weird Brock Collection maxi dress - never worn it - obviously free too!

The lilac Fendi bag is grubby and marked!

The black trendy isn't there, maybe it sold already!

£3850 for a lunchbox that was literally a lunchbox and has had chips in it! I hope no one buys this! OMG someone has bought it!!!!!!

Everything except the Fendi bag is apparently in 'excellent condition' why can't they say the items are new and never worn, because that is the case with some of them, and the ones that have been used are also described this way, including that saggy old book tote!

Selling the raffia Bottegas her fat trotters didn't fit into - obviously bought with voucher

Bulgari wallet - nice gift from Bulgari - she sells it!

Erdem skirt - surprised she's not keeping this - clearly was gifted - says pristine condition - so is that new, and excellent condition is worn? I wouldn't buy anything from Sellier because of them working with her and their descriptions are not correct.

Fendi sliders - scuffed, look crap, £350 no thanks

Tods loafers - they'll never send her anything again

Holland Cooper Jacket - obviously gifted - won't receive any freebies from them again - anyone emailed them??

She must be desperate for money - selling all this stuff, all the gifted sunglasses as well.
Buying second hand crap of lidl’s is not a good investment. I will only buy second hand something that is vintage or in brilliant condition at a great price. Otherwise just pay full price or don’t bother with tit by lidl !

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I wonder if madam fell off her chair cackling when little Aldi told her about the "bee sting"?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.