Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

happyforest

Chatty Member
Yes! This was part of her final exam, before she graduated from therapy.
“Not everyone is going to like you or agree with you all the time. They will hear what they want to hear based on their current level of consciousness.Therefore you can say whatever you feel like saying, without any consequences. Because no matter what you say, those pesky haters are going to squish your words regardless. When they disagree or call you out on something you said, simply turn the responsibility back on them, after all, what they heard is not your problem.”
This is what these so called therapists and gurus spout and it’s toxic af. Removes all responsibility from the person, allows them to blame it all on you, and I don’t think there’s anything spiritual about it at all. I think a big part of spirituality is self growth, reflection and compassion. I guess Lydia either missed the classes on those topics, or she chose to disregard them completely. She hasn’t grown at all, and certainly not learned any lessons. She is still as self centred, ignorant and arrogant as she was, before she ‘graduated’. This sickly sweet glaze she puts on won’t hide the rotten interior.
So by that logic, if a rapist rapes you, it's not their fault you didn't enjoy it. Or if you're mercilessly bullied, that's on you, you shouldn't be upset at being terrorized. Or if you're murdered, you shouldn't have let them kill you. Why did you take the murdering so literally and die?

Seeing what happened with Johnny and Amber's court case, words matter. A lot. Lydia can keep trying to shift the focus back on the audience for their critical reactions, but at the end of the day, it's her output people are responding to. The insidious wizardry of "life coaches" is deeply concerning. That they're out there making money out of schooling assholes into thinking they're always right, full of light and rainbows is beyond disgusting.

• Heart
Reactions: 44

muffintop13

Chatty Member
Saw this and thought of Lidl:
ACA404FC-71C9-4642-B6E7-53E8F2BCB3E9.jpeg

Also I am feeling quite pleased with myself because I clearly irritated Lydia many moons ago when I mentioned that valerian is a weed that smells like actual dog poo and not something you really want in a vase in your kitchen. She brings it up AGAIN in her latest vlog. Apparently my mindset is off but alas Lidl it smells like dog crap, if you want your house to smell like that then who am I to tell you no 😂

ETA: The appalling grammar in this meme also reminds me of Lidl lolzers

• Haha
  • Heart

Shoelaces

Oh Lydia is going to be fuming this weekend - not only does Victoria's garden look amazing which will piss her off - Claire has bought a holiday home in possibly and most likely in the South of France!!! Just going to watch the vlog!
Lydia will be busy emailing Michael Graham estate agents after see these initial external pics of Claire Channels new property in France
I love the way Claire mentions she didn’t want chateau style she wanted Provence house style - so my guess is the Millen Mansion now needs to be a medieval castle in the Cotswolds 🏰
Lydiot will go for oneupmanship & want a drawbridge over her outside pool

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow

gossgurrl

View attachment 1396778
Someone on YouTube also accused of twisting her words
This so disgusting... what a horrible thing to say (referring to Lydia's reply, the other lady is making a lot of sense).
Methinks this is an attempt at trying to distance herself from her past actions. "I was a bad person before therefore Globy failed and the whole hairdresser incident happened, but nowww... I'm a good person. Believe me, my life coach told me so. x"

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Heart

Loupylia

She is like a giant toddler. I lost count of how many times in that vlog she said “I want that for my hommmeeeee”
Why can’t she just appreciate nice things instead of instantly coveting them for herself?

Other things that irked me:
The number of times she said ”I believe that….” Which is an attempt to sound erudite but actually means, I don’t actually know because I haven’t done my research
The unbelievable gasping and fawning over the apron. She doesn’t even bloody cook and she has about 6 similar ones already 😂 her obsession with vegetable printed items is just weird at this point.

• Sick
  • Haha

Shoelaces

It is very odd to be so mean spirited towards the love of your life isnt it! Especially when she is trying so hard to conduct herself online as being so lovely and wholesome. But again, maybe we are just squishing her words
She tries to make situations look as though Ali is funny and makes her laugh - when actually she is very calculating, how she mocks him and belittles him. She is very controlling and has to always be the centre of attention, even when it is Ali’s platform or event
Me me me me me me me - or mean mean mean mean mean - those words sum her up

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

Wazabi

Chatty Member
Catching up with the thread but I wanted to offer a big squeeze hug to each and everyone of you to help you cope with what you’re going through. From illness, family situations, losing a loved one or a loved pet, witnessing horrendous mass shootings (I’m in the US too and I cried the moment I saw the news and refused to go see fireworks the same night)..this is what is devastating in life. I wouldn’t wish any of this on anyone, not even Lydia and Ali but they surely should look into themselves and stop for a bit with their nonsense.

I’m sorry for everything you have been o are going through, you are loved here ❤

• Heart

coconochanel

VIP Member
I haven't watched the vlog yet or Mondays but loved reading all your wonderful comments. Only Lydiot would wear a midriff baring top at Wimbledon :rolleyes: 😊 jeez this woman has NO IDEA how to dress for any occasion. Funny how she gets it wrong EVERY TIME and she was brought up wealthy, blue blooded royal Italians etc 🤣

• Haha

Allexie01

VIP Member
She even takes her hair vitamin thingummydoos in a chavvy fashion.....no finesse/no elegance!!!!

Screenshot 2022-07-07 at 10.53.52.png

Ye Gods....Beckham looks rough now!

• Haha
  • Sick

BeccaBanana

VIP Member
Also Patricia is ALWAYS busy, so she simply won’t have the time for idle tweedledumming and tweedledeeing...(He still hasn’t given up on the free Glue Wine you know!).
And I have to love Patricia for the time she slated people that referred to their downstairs loo as a ‘powder room’. It was right after Lydia revealed their wonky pheasant ‘powder room’ and Patricia did a house tour. She got to the downstairs loo and said ‘here is the downstairs loo, I’m not pretentious so it’s not a powder room, it’s a downstairs loo’ 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Oops...

VIP Member
Good Morning and welcome to today🌹

It was our birthday yesterday wasn’t it? We are three and so pretty soon we will be going to school. Then the fun will begin! Next thing is we’ll be getting homework and appearing in Nativity plays at Christmas. I will probably play a terrapin because there will be no room for me at the Inn. I will have hoped to be chosen as Mary but my gnarled hands would forbid me ever being chosen for that pivotal role.

School will do us all good in the long term though, because before you know it we will be ordering goods from Neatherlands and Italialands and we will need to know how to fill in the paperwork to send our shoes back won’t we? I mean there could be as many as six pages to fill in so the sooner we get ourselves off to school the easier it will be for us to hone our filling in European import/export paperwork skills.

I will now clamber back into my playpen. I’ve been knitting myself a bib, but don’t tell Binny or Boozeanna since I’ve been banned from publishing any more knitting patterns.

Life’s hard when you’re three...

Peace...✌

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Milking Keynes

VIP Member
We shamed her for bringing nothing but a lemon and wrapped worm eaten lettuce to her grandmum so now she is bringing - well, hoping to find the time in her full diary for baking, of course - a homemade cake to Aldi’s mums 60th.

Yep, I’m fine, just all the stress! Thanks for the coke❤.
I know you’re trying to stay off it but needs must. X

Who are these loons?
D37FB667-F64F-4234-834F-CBD1DE2D92DD.jpeg
DD8D6558-6D1A-44F1-BE91-EA761DE76BC6.jpeg
F2A4AC2B-6B07-4D21-A8E4-F442A461E14E.jpeg

Meanwhile, in the real world

32ADEDF8-C271-483C-9910-4A20A6E6851E.jpeg
0503249E-8024-4026-A9A7-C8F16E536054.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42

Milking Keynes

VIP Member
Poor Moo-moo is exhausted - far too much travel. Has had to clear some of the diary ‘as I will get poorly’ - can’t even see Aldi’s friends at Soho FH until August. It’s too much... too much 😭😭😭🎻🎻🎻🎻

• Haha
  • Sick

Bearsmum13

Chatty Member
She is much more affectionate with that Nick than she is with Ali. It's bloody weird that shes all over him while Ali films it. WEIRD.

• Haha
  • Sick

Namima

VIP Member
Omg Tattlers know Lyds better than she knows herself
😂 😂 😂 😂

Idiot.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart

Louise84

Chatty Member
Still cannot believe she is selling her Chanel Trendy bag. She must really need the money!

• Haha

Shoelaces

All of a sudden madam thinks she’s a ‘grom preee’ expert…. Tells us that silverstone is THE pick of the races to go to, it’s so glamourous and has a lot of funding behind it etc … I swear she was still drunk. She speaks utter rubbish. No Lydia, silverstone is not the ‘pick’ of races to go to, err that would be Monaco you dear imbicile . Monaco is actually the dream race, the one all drivers want to win, and wealth abounds there! She honestly needs to shut up when she has no idea what she is talking about 🤐
What annoys me is the fact that she doesn’t actually like watching this sporting event and used to moan when Ali watched it on TV
These are people who will like anything if they get it for nothing. Realistically, what did Lydia achieve in her 20’s - Jack shit really. She never travelled, attended events, experienced life from something funded from her own money. I remember when her brother bought them tickets for Ed Sheeran back in 2015/16 for Xmas and she mentioned that Ali had never been to a live concert - WHATTTTTT!!!!!!!!

Catcher In The Lie you are spot on with the ‘pick of the races’. Monaco will always be the special one for the big wigs with money because if the location - the race itself is duller to watch unless it rains & this adds a bit of ooomph to the action as overtaking is virtually impossible in parts
I have been to many F1 race locations but never Silverstone - why? Because in my head I don’t associate this local venue with this prestigious event. Also, it is only in recent years Silverstone have got their act together. Lydia clearly doesn’t remember the mud mire of 2012 when the whole area was gridlocked due to the weather & bad organisation. How the venue was bailed out by Bernie Eccleston being dropped in the racing calendar, how the racing was going to be moved to Donington, how break clauses where triggered to keep the event at Silverstone until 2024 - Silverstone is NOT the elite venue. It is also a big two fingers in the air from Lydia making these types of remarks about Silverstone being the pick of the races after being paddock side at the F1 recently in Baku 🙄

I laughed when they got excited about meeting Eamon Holmes - I have NO TIME for this man as I have personally also met him several times through work and this goes back to his early career in Belfast and his move to England. Mr Holmes is cut from the same cloth as Mrs Millen-Gordon, look at me look at me, I am so special ………

Monaco is a very restrictive venue, my choice would be Singapore. Roving VIP 3 day passes can get you entry to the entertainment Fri-Sun. They always have 3 headline acts in the evenings after practice races and other excellent choices of music around the venue. The last time we went we skipped some K-Pop teenager to watch the Sugar Hill gang & Bjorn Again on the Friday, The Killers on the Saturday (unbelievable) & Martin Garrix & Dua Lipa on the Sunday after the race. We could have also seen Simply Red, but didn’t want to give up our great trackside seats.
My tips are keep an eye on flight prices, don’t book an expensive hotel as you will never be there only to sleep & wash & you will find that you can make a brilliant holiday as the tickets also give you access to some great touristy things, equivalent to our London Eye etc
It’s bloody hot & sweaty so yes - mid riffs can be on show

If the gruesome twosome really liked F1 they would stick their hands in their pockets and go to another Grom Pree but no they will wait for the all inclusive freebie & call it work

• Heart
Reactions: 41