Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Wazabi

Chatty Member
Did Twatty ask to drive the boat? Nick is supposedly the host as he works for Fairmont Hotels, but Ali looks like the sailor (hello sailor!) and those two look like the couple in the back? Is the Birkin the third wheel? So many questions, so odd, their relationship is more business like by the day!

@Wazabi - I worked in advertising, sales promotion and marketing and media for many many years, and although I don't do it now, I'm pretty sure that brands big and small always have an expectation if they are paying out or sponsoring or gifting. Most brands would give a sheet or email or notes to the influencer with their objectives on it, ie what they are promoting, what message they want to get out etc etc, their target audience - and then they would expect the influencer to show the brand well, produce a video or reel, or whatever they are contracted to do, even if it is just one grid post I would expect them to have guidelines and a brief, maybe she thinks she's above it and they should be grateful to have her!!

How is it possible she chooses the worst shots for her thumbnails?
Thanks @Lola Faith

Reactions: 7

starship1

What forgery on Stories. Picture grey dressing gown, top knot and sofa. And the poor rose arch under her care.

Reactions: 6

BlackRaven

Hi guys, I’m new here.
Have been watching Lydia for years on and off. Not sure if it was discussed here, but am I the only one who thinks Ali might be gay or at least bi?

• Heart
Reactions: 5

Milking Keynes

VIP Member
To be fair you can pay as little or as much as you want for a fake. I think somebody posted some good quality fakes (from Web sites) on here but I have seen fakes in the Far East ranging from 10s of pounds to hundreds. You can walk straight from a designer store to a market / a shop near a market and struggle to see the difference with the latter.
Recently in Turkey there were loads of cheap fakes that would be 'passable' to those people who didn't know what to look for.

Just flicking through the Style section of The Sunday Times and there is a feature on buying designer bags. I will photograph it tomorrow in decent light and post it.
Oh, yeah, I think I saw that! Don’t you just love Dolly Alderton? Sometimes I think I buy the ST just to read her column!

• Heart
Reactions: 5