Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

blue_orchid

VIP Member
Why does she insist on wearing that long sweater? On top of being ugly, it does nothing for her appearance. If I were her (thank God I am not), I would toss those flat shoes that she is wearing. They make her huge feet look bigger and the toes curl up when she walks. She already lacks the ability to walk gracefully but these shoes make her look even less graceful. I don't understand why she is constantly stomping and walking fast in every reel. If she ever visits the Louvre, she will be able to see it all in 3 hours at that pace. Nobody moves at that pace unless they need to catch a plane that takes off in 15 minutes. None of the places and things that she sees interest her at all. It's all just a paycheck. As for Ali, Lydiot made him look like a real fool in that photo and he is too stupid to see it. Why a hotel/resort chain would hire Lydiot as an ambassador is beyond me. She knows not a thing about travel nor likes to travel unless it is paid for and caters to her every whim, nor does she have any interest in seeing the sights or learning the history about where she is visiting. She has a limited food palate but does love to drink. Wait until she drinks just a little too much and goes off on someone while on one of these trips. It will happen because she has a history of over drinking and of throwing hissy fits.
Agree 100%. She looks like she is wearing an oversized, shapeless bath robe and doesn't seem to know how to walk normally. All her twirling and stomping in her floral, frilly frocks for the Gram are one thing. However, Ali seems to show us the reality of what she truly looks like. It was the same in a recent trip, as they are about to board the aircraft and she is walking miles ahead of him, per usual. She again dons that stupid, giant long cardigan and she looks nowhere near anyone who should be advising others on fashion. She looks frumpy and dumpy. That length of a cardi does not work when she is that height.

Whomever this Fairmont PR dude is, here's clearly more interested in posting on the Gram for his own promotion versus the actual Fairmont brand. The fact that he picked this arrogant, faux posh pair of married muppets and hangs with them regularly, makes him just as questionable in my book.

As for the timing of their posts, I feel of course they're always late compared to their peers due to their laziness. However, I bet you several times, Lydiot has opted to post late on days her peers are at PR events where she is clearly not invited. I bet she is ashamed and embarrassed she is no longer invited by prime luxury brands. They all have dumped her and her ego is bruised so am sure there are times she purposely posts on days of known luxury PR events, to pretend she has no choice due to another brand and declined the invite vs the fact she was never invited in the first place.

She wants to portray herself as someone posh, elegant, rich and cultured. However, she only epitomises who she truly is: a lazy, uncultured, cheap, money hungry, greedy twit. As for her eventually going off on someone when drunk, I waited with bated breath. Only this time I pray it is caught by several on camera and I hope she crosses the wrong person who will tell her off and put her in her place. She deserves nothing less.

She sent "a strongly worded" email to some wine brand that she claims sent her the wrong year. I'd love for her to tell me the difference between what she ordered and what she received. This dumb chick couldn't tell you about anything about wine, regions, temps, grape varieties, nada. I bet you everything I own she just hears of a name and hears the price then claims that she loves it.

She's so stupid. Everything she has or experienced has been free. Unlike the rest of us that use our hard earned $, research where to go and what to experience and learn about it- be it culture, history, language, country, food, fashion, art, music etc. Her whole life is just an illusion. That is what social media is. An illusion of what each wants to portray themselves to the world when the ugly truth will eventually rears its head.

As many times as she claims to have gone to Paris, do you think she has ever been to the Louvre, Notre Dame, the Catacombs, Sacre Couer, has she ever ventured out of Paris with her own money and interest to visit other cities and historical sites. Nope, never. I bet everything I have on it. Can she tell you anything about French history, the history behind these wonderful sites. Nope. I'll bet this doesn't only go for France. I bet you I can tell you more about UK history then she can, Guaranfuckingteed.

I respect people that have never experienced any travel but are eager to learn. Yet here's this twat with all the opportunities in the world and she will only focus on getting freebies of things, items, objects and twirl in dresses in front of places that deem her posh and wealthy. She's soo fucking stupid.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 57

sueherring

Devastated - you are one fucking (please excuse my language) delusional bitch !!! Devastated is losing your father like I did during Covid when I couldn’t see him in hospital when he was dying!!!! Karma will get you one day - you are such a selfish, self absorbed idiot - you think anyone gives a shit about your bloody garden, table scapes and shot fashion from Amazon - god you are unbelievable!!! Let’s see what you say about that in your next vlog!

Attachments

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 57

Leeleebeb75

It states on the Dior Book tote listing that the bag is in excellent condition. This translates as rarely worn according to Selliers condition guide. I could name at least 10 occasions when she has used the bag. It's been on trains, in taxis, rammed under seats on flights. I bet it's a right old state :sick::sick: Quite frankly, I would rather pay the extra £500 for a brand new one.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 56

Julia123

VIP Member
Her nail polish is the same color as the shit they pulled out of her face during her freebie facial. 🤢

6E890186-36E5-402C-BBC5-A7B072105270.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 56

blue_orchid

VIP Member
Her Tik Tok where she specifies her "diamonds", not once but twice with her smirk and smug face...WTAF?!

Does she ever review what she is posting and recognise how much of an arrogant, shallow twat she comes off as?

You'd think with the pandemic, the war in Ukraine and numerous other horrific global events affecting humanity on a large scale over the last two years, she'd learn to read the room and temper her posts accordingly.

I don't keep track of her social media stats but I know more and more folks, that were once ardent followers, have expressed disgust at her being so money hungry and out of touch with reality.

Most people with a brain and a heart have taken pause and reassessed life. but nope, not this moron.

She seems to have become more shallow, superficial and greedy as the world is in turmoil.

How shocking to have learned nothing through this all, put on her blinders and consume more and more and more.

Watching her purposely verbalise the money she spends on dresses, cars, diamonds, Hermes crap...she literally sounds vulgar.

I bet her views and number of true followers have dropped on the whole. They must have with her arrogant, crass display of faux wealth.

She's honestly beyond revolting and despicable now. How she is so blind to how she looks to the rest of the world is beyond me....

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 55

coconochanel

VIP Member
She is at Wimbledon when its the most boring day as Nadal, Britian's Cameron Norrie and Djokovic all play tomorrow 'good things happen to good people my lovely' 😊

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54

TheSweetPanda

View attachment 1396778
Someone on YouTube also accused of twisting her words
Jesus Christ on crutches. If Elsie could get out of her own fucking way and stop being a victim for a minute, she would see what the comment was actually saying. But no. She can’t do that because she too far up her own ass to see that not every non positive comment is an attack.

• Heart
Reactions: 54

Louise84

Chatty Member
The saggy Dior book tote is £1950 and in Excellent Condition according to Sellier

EXCELLENT
The item has been worn rarely and does not present any noticeable wear other than light marks.

;)

So £480 for the JC bag she got free, £780 for the JC crystal mules that she got free and £1500 for the freebie Peekaboo! Beats actually working doesn't it?

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 53

Shoelaces

Absolute rubbish flog today

She is preparing to go to Wimbledon & she is not even sure if it is the semi final or the final on Thursday!!!!! She does not take these events seriously. Her excuses for not vlogging the event are ridiculous - she is not self conscious among other non-bloggers she is just lazy. She needs to make an effort.

She is just back from France after her trip with a perfume house and she is blatantly scrounging some LV perfume - she sniffs her wrist, repeats twice that she would buy the fragrance then describes it as nice 🤷🏼‍♀️

With the amount of flipping parcels that arrive at their house, you would think by now she would have mastered the art of opening a parcel or box. It shouldn’t involve a kitchen knife! The way she frantically tore at the cardboard and wrapping around the picture made me cringe grrr

She is really BUSY ……..er that was evidence today that she phaffs about and lies around the house teasing the dogs at dinner time

Dear Elizabeth Arden,

LEM says that she has used your 8 hr cream for decades when she has an irritation. I have found her very, very irritating in the last decade. Please could you send me a pallet of industrial strength 8 hr cream so that I can dip her in it

Thanking you in advance
Ardent Arden Scrounger

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
View attachment 1396778
Someone on YouTube also accused of twisting her words
Lydia’s arrogance is what I dislike about her, she just does not get it, how to have a little humility about her. She could have just said the good things comment flippantly, when called up on it she should have replied that that is right, of course bad things happen to good people too…I was just being flippant. It’s like when “God wouldn’t give you what you could handle”, that’s said to my cousin with a very sick son. It absolutely rips the parents apart as Christians, they don’t understand as they are struggling day in, day out with the health battle.

• Heart
Reactions: 52
I just left a message on KM insta asking why they continue to work with her as never wears her collection and instead promotes cheap Amazon dresses and its cheapening their brand.

• Heart
  • Haha

MissMidnight

VIP Member
Greetings and salutations, my fellow Tattlers!

I know I’ve not posted on this thread for quite some time, but that doesn’t mean I’ve been not been paying attention to you wonderful humans - I just needed a break for the sake of my mental health.

So, yes, I’m a little late posting the list of Elsie’s brand deals for Chapter 6 June … unlike Her Travesty, I had to conduct my due diligence to ensure I’d not missed any companies who still have zero idea they are working with an absolute turnip!

Anyhoo, without further faffing about, I present to you the 22 brands who decided to scrape the very bottom of the influencer barrel last month.

Theory
Four Seasons Hotel, Park Lane
2 Cellos
Leobe (PR)
Erdem
Holly Willoughby (PR)
Oasis Fashion
Beauty Pie
Rodial
LK Bennet
Skin + Me
Sky TV
Fairmont Hotels and Resorts, Baku
Lavazza Coffee - Royal Ascot
Aavelle
Astrid & Miyu
Calzedonia
Thyme
Hairburst
L’artisan Perfumeur (Press Trip)
Amazon Fashion
Boots UK

Please feel free to exclaim “wooow” or “oh my goodness” in the comment section down below! 😉

PS: I am aware Elsie attended the Red Hot Chili Peppers concert, but I don’t know for certain if those tickets were gifted to her or by whom - that’s why I’ve not included that particular night out in this list.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

happyforest

Chatty Member
A constant contradiction.

Stomping and walking fast (not elegant), yet ever so slowly fondling her veg (legit creepy). Pinkies up to tear a croissant perfectly in an oh so delicate gesture, but it's ruined by the elbows on the table.

She never just loves on the animals, instead sticks her finger in their face. Who does that? Particularly with a pointy long nail? Instead of tending to their needs when they're in distress (Porter especially with that ridiculous huge "toy box"), she grabs the camera and mocks them for content.

Face like a slapped arse when "modeling", haughtily looking down at cameras (she gets this from her mum), yet then breaks into shrieks and cackles that deform her face.

Always buying clothing and shoes that are too small whilst highlighting her XXXXXS size with every breath, which is hysterical because the too tight clothing all make her look not so small at all. Says she's all about fitness and self care, but openly drinks herself to hangover-land on the daily.

Has 3 gas guzzling vehicles that she rarely drives because she takes a taxi everywhere.

Says she was self-conscious for years due to her concrete boobies, but then wore the sluttiest evening wedding getup that showcased them in all their cylindrical glory.

Says she is gluten intolerant, but dives into pasta and bread after starving herself all day.

Makes more of a fuss over a work anniversary with another woman than she does over her own husband at their anniversaries. Curiously, never forgets her pajamas to sleep in when traveling with Ali, but when with Carrie, whoops, has to sleep naked.

Keeps saying they're moving, but hasn't stopped pouring resources into more and more changes and redecorating to further ruin the property.

Says she loves banged up shoes and things that aren't perfect, but can't cope with the wrong colour flowers in the garden.

Loses her mind over a tone of hair colour, risking her career by recklessly assaulting another woman in a vulnerable condition, yet leaves the house regularly with patchy fake tan and dirt under her fingernails.

Nothing about this wankpuffin is wholesome, aspirational, or genuine.

Unbelievable that luxe brands would want THIS to promote them:

Screen Shot 2022-06-01 at 4.13.51 PM.png

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 51

Shoelaces

I think I will be taking a break.
Oops I’m missing you already
Your absence makes me ache
I cannot even offer you
A slice of orange blossom cake

Hope you take a sneak peek on here
Because I just wanted to say
You will never know the great joy
Your words gave me each day

The last months & weeks for me not great
But your early morning wit
Have helped me cope with life
And battling through family shit

I hope you return soon
Your words of wisdom help me
And that goes for everyone here
You all are a great Tattle Family

I find this site a great relief
With intelligent, like minded folk
So I know you will tell me
When I’ve gone too far and have Lydiaitis ’cause I’m rambling and give up something I started just because I can’t be arsed to put the effort in & finish something properly 🤣

Love to you all & especially Moops (My Oops) 😘

Now what the hell is the Millen Moron moaning about this morning
Doing an Ad for Karen Millen dresses when someone commented she hasn’t worn them in trips recently 🤔
Er excuuuuse me she is not re-enacting what she wore in Baku - she wore Erdem, Amazon dresses & a white one from Aavelle
Grrrrr

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 51

slipperfluff

D51C4F61-C653-48AB-A5CF-2BD7CE05AC09.jpeg

she’s got her knives and forks the wrong way round again. Forks should be on the left. Why does she always set the table backwards???

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 50

Julia123

VIP Member
I KNEW she would blame manolo for the flats looking beat up. She said a few times that they weren’t made well.

She’s been wearing them all day every day and gardening in them. What does she think any shoe would look like? She does this all the time.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

happyforest

Chatty Member
I think we have no idea how much money she is making!

Carrie looks to be driving a RR of some type with white leather interior - also the way Lydia keeps going on about it, I wondered if it was her old car?
Is Carrie working for someone else as well, I cannot find anything online, wonder if she gets a salary or any commission from partnerships?

Obviously they were working at the Grand Prix but somehow managed to take 4 people for a day out and hospitality - was that gifted or paid for, would have been expensive??

My Theresa haul today - must have all been free, only time she gets designer stuff!!! Looks like the green and white skirt was from there and she probably had to pay for the top as from another shop!
Carrie is puzzling. The only thing I can guess at is that she inherited when her grandmother died a little while ago. That would explain her leveling up to her gorgeous old house, plus now having a luxury vehicle.

For ages, Carrie drove a beater. Then suddenly after #hairgate when shit the fan, when Lydia's contracts with the big labels nosedived, she suddenly has a RR and spent close to 700K on a house. We know Carrie's family has money, I'd bet she either got a trust payment at 30 or inherited outright when the grandmother passed away. She also just returned from holiday to the Med. And remember, she did Everest at the beginning of Covid. Those are not cheap holidays.

She screams trust fund baby to me. And it would explain why she happily went from ASOS to being a PA for Lydia. I refuse to consider her a CEO. All the CEO's I know rarely see their families, they're putting in 90 hour workweeks and they love it; their ambition can be smelt across the room. Carrie is not ambitious at all. She only cares about wine, which is a very expensive habit.

It would also explain why Lydia latched on to Carrie as hard as she has. Carrie's family likely has the affluence that she wishes her family had.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 49

Wazabi

Chatty Member
OMG check out her latest reels on the grid - sorry don't know how to post it!

She's cuddled up in the back of a boat with Nick and wearing another two piece white and green and Ali is driving the boat! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: and she's got the massive Birkin with her - cos it likes a boat ride!!!!
And this is Ali’s comment under Lydl’s reel :ROFLMAO:

I think he meant driving the boat while his wife is entertained by someone else!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 48