Lydia Millen #142 Sellier drops, house hunting flops, all to up engagement of the audience of bots.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So they are currently abroad again. Don't have time to watch her flogs, but isn't this another one of Ali's sponsored trips that she's being dragged along to? Seems she doesn't get any sponsored trips of her own anymore! Anytime she goes away it's always for Ali 🤣

Fake tan for sure! For someone always purchasing new dresses, she tends to wear the same expensive ones to death 🙄

I loathe when people like Lydiot can't see the hypocrisy with this! 😡
If she gets a sponsored trip it always seem as it was offered to Ali and he tells brands that they are a package deal.

Reactions: 23
@AmaliaLana dropped by to let us know she’s well on another thread! She has been working long hours and was feeling very tired and at the time had been a bit overwhelmed by the Depp Heard trial…

Darling Roving Reporter @CarrotSunshine has been MIA for some weeks again 😞.

Whilst we are on the subject, I hope @PixelGirl might find her way back along with @Morest…big sigh…😞 starts getting upset so goes outside and starts to build a shed…
I'm pretty sure Morest misses you and probably still reads Tattle but, for some reason, can't post for now @Oops... Pretty sure she is sending you lots of love ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Happy birthday Pepper .....:love::love:

Sorry have been really absent in the last weeks but my little Princess in the UK took her voyage to the rainbow road today ........

She fought until the end but I got to see her one last time on facetime and she was so sad ....stomach cancer is not great for anyone but she was our little trooper ... she was my little princess and now she is my little angel on the rainbow road .... maybe one day she can auditon for our next Furbaby play .....

I am just so sad at the moment and I never imagined after 12 years that she would go so quickly ..........I don't care what anyone says ...they are like our children ..... they feel ... they have personalities and when they leave us ... Jesus they leave a big gaping hole in our ❤ ... :cry::cry::cry:.

But I know she had an amazing life ... she had a forest to play in (not one like our idiot) ...she had the best we could give her..she had all the toys she ever wanted and a loving brother that I hope won't miss her too much ..(I can't loose 2 of them ...not now) ..she was loved and will always be loved.

xxxxxxxxxx my little one xxxxxxxxxx I love you so so much xxxxxxxxx❤💛💚💙💜💔
Oh I'm so sorry yeah they are really family though so can imagine it even hurts like hell that, hope you're doing ok?

I would bleeping fire her after 2 hours max ...... Yes witch .. I am that Manager!!! ..
I worked hard to get to my position in life ..Didn't suck a dick or give out free "laughing gas and hand jobs" to become some feckless "on line begger".
Learn a trade .... get a degree (not one from some crap tertiary college in the UK) and learn some life lessons ..... then present your CV and I might (used loosely) consider you for cleaning the toilets :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::poop::poop::poop::poop:
You have to be somewhat fair though she I dont think got least two D's to get on even a HND/Foundation Degree (two years commonly of a degree in the places they do top up years to a full degree) I got mine though I got the equivalent to two B's because I didn't know if I would be capable of doing a full degree.

That was after going initially to a special needs school and eventually got half a week by about half way through year 9 in mainstream, they werent sure if I'd ever get anything with all my health problems and stuff in college but ended up getting the top mark that year and then yeah ended up doing a HND lol.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Agreed, I would call it a patio.
A terrace is for example the tiled area you would find around a Hollywood Hills home.
Most people in the US would call that a patio, in my experience.

It's common with most houses with any sort of yard or garden. Just a piece of tiled area one can sit out and enjoy. It could be a teeny area or larger like Lydiot's. If one has similar tiled areas on the side of the house and the back, then they'd just refer to that as the side patio vs back patio.

A terrace is more upper class and what you see with bigger, pricier properties...it would include roofed area, with arches possibly etc. It's more built up versus just a flat area which has been tiled. That's how my friends and I would differentiate between the two. It is also defined like that in Asia where I grew up.

I suppose different countries define it differently, sounds like.

• Heart
Reactions: 21

It's common with most houses with any sort of yard or garden. Just a piece of tiled area one can sit out and enjoy. It could be a teeny area or larger like Lydiot's. If one has similar tiled areas on the side of the house and the back, then they'd just refer to that as the side patio vs back patio.

A terrace is more upper class and what you see with bigger, pricier properties...it would include roofed area, with arches possibly etc. It's more built up versus just a flat area which has been tiled. That's how my friends and I would differentiate between the two. It is also defined like that in Asia where I grew up.

I’ll give my two cents on this, as an architect. Terrace would be if the surface is elevated over the yard, patio if it’s on the same level.

There might be different ways of calling each thing; I’m Italian living in the US so that’s my version 😄

• Heart
Reactions: 31
THAT made me SO sad... and really she was happy I could tell. WHAT on earth did they do to cause that much death to it? Or did she poison it while Ali was away to get her way to replace it because she wants WHITE ROSES AND SOME GOTHIC ARCH?
It looks like it was poisoned, there is no way black spot could do that in a couple of days :oops: she obviously killed it

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 28

Sorry that's what I meant, that the pricer homes in the Hollywood Hills have a Terrace (with swimming pool), like millionaire type properties.

Reactions: 12
I'm pretty sure Morest misses you and probably still reads Tattle but, for some reason, can't post for now @Oops... Pretty sure she is sending you lots of love ❤
Good Morning - and welcome to today🌹

Oh if that were to be true @Namima I would be soooo happy! 💜 For those of you who missed @Morest and her great company a few years ago she was a jet fighter pilot and very funny. I loved her and have always prayed she’d come back to us. I remember her posting a manifest of all the things she had to do in a morning when Elsie was complaining of overwork! I mean OVERWORK!

I imagine The Two Slappables have bid each other a sad adieu and Ali is still over-awed that he got to drive the big speed boat. The Slappables do look like twins don’t they? Ugh…

Ali came back through customs with a straw stuck to his lips. I blame the Glue Wine…

In other news be careful of this heat and as Josie pointed out make sure the ground isn’t too hot for little paws. I am starting to feel sorry for Porter because Berkeley always seems to be overpowering him. I really hope I am over reacting and that it is just play. Nevertheless, Berkeley needs a trainer. T’would make a good slogan on a T shirt. Let the simpering and goo gooing to camera stop and let positive action be taken to get the poor little fellah the training he deserves. Neither of them will ever do it. There’s more to dogs than teasing them with food and rubbing their tummies whilst filming…

Peace…✌

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Patricia Bright posted this yesterday, again Lydiot looks very manly next to other women, looks like Lydiot was taking the photo.
Screenshot_20220712_013147_com.instagram.android_edit_1476085008819554.jpg

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Just finished the latest video and am so annoyed with her about the dog situation. My dog is my world. I cannot imagine leaving a collar on him all day, like why would you? But to think that she does this even when Berkeley is chewing it off porter is unfathomable. She is risking both their lives. Leave a comment if you have any suggestions? Here’s a few: don’t leave the bloody collars on. Don’t leave them unattended so much. Get a bloody dog trainer. Silly cow.
Then to sit there and say she’s going to get a basset hound! Is she unwell? She couldn’t manage a basset hound! Amd to make it worse she says porter would hate it and would prefer to be an only dog?! If she knows that then why would she even consider it? Selfish little cow.
Also, porters lip licking is a sign of appeasement showing he is nervous of her.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
I have been thinking that for a while. Like her horse riding. It doesnt exist.
Well done folks, watch the PT and horse riding come back in full force in next week’s vlog…

Just finished the latest video and am so annoyed with her about the dog situation. My dog is my world. I cannot imagine leaving a collar on him all day, like why would you? But to think that she does this even when Berkeley is chewing it off porter is unfathomable. She is risking both their lives. Leave a comment if you have any suggestions? Here’s a few: don’t leave the bloody collars on. Don’t leave them unattended so much. Get a bloody dog trainer. Silly cow.
Then to sit there and say she’s going to get a basset hound! Is she unwell? She couldn’t manage a basset hound! Amd to make it worse she says porter would hate it and would prefer to be an only dog?! If she knows that then why would she even consider it? Selfish little cow.
Also, porters lip licking is a sign of appeasement showing he is nervous of her.
All of this. I don’t get why people get dogs if they don’t bother to give them basic obedience training and attempt to keep them engaged. We are literally their whole lives, whereas they are one part of ours. Lydia if you read this please DO NOT get another dog unless you’re going to devote serious time to them all and commit to training etc. for a year at minimum so that your current dogs can transition well. Any dog is a lot of work, and Basset hounds are notoriously more work than dachshunds so PLEASE just don’t.

The whole outfit is totally ridiculous and sorry but that bag is a no no!
It’s chavvy chic, essentially! Going back to her roots I see…

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
So it looks like the people that were at the Fairmont dinner and jazz show all posted loads of stories and photos of the amazing dinner, the musician, location, set up, history etc and she's surely done with her stories on this as it is Tuesday and not even a grid post from either of the twats about this event, just her stupid reel of her and Nick in the boat!!

Why would any brand want these two idiots at their event or working for them when other influencers are so much more professional, and post about the event in real time or the next day and in detail - really they are a joke!!! Check out Nick's storie, Patricia Bright's and Queen of Jet Lags below! Don't know who else was there apart from the two influencers I mentioned yesterday.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
I’ll give my two cents on this, as an architect. Terrace would be if the surface is elevated over the yard, patio if it’s on the same level.

There might be different ways of calling each thing; I’m Italian living in the US so that’s my version 😄
Being an architect, you're without a doubt right.

Clearly, I've been referring to it incorrectly all this time. Lol.

I learned something new today. Thanks @Wazabi :m

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Do adults actually get on like this?! I expect my nieces who are 4-8 yrs old to twirl and dance but not an adult.

Patio

I call it a patio, I thought Terrace was a more affluent name. I don’t agree with much of Lydia’s terms (courtyard?!! Haha) but yes, anyone with that seating are (big or small) I’d call it their patio area.
See she calls it a terrace but in my opinion a terrace would be higher up, she literally has 2 steps to go down to get to the grass, which is why I say patio. I’ve always thought of a terrace as like a restaurant on the top floor or at least above ground level with indoor outdoor seating. You sit indoors or on the terrace. So not quite patio and not rooftop almost an extra extra large balcony 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
I do believe she is unwell (and so desperate for content). The dogs feature heavily because of how badly she treated Porter, her followers were up in arms about how uncaring she was with him so she features them now to quash the truth. Her followers don t seem to understand and as difficult as it is to get your head around, her animals are purely for content. This you can see when she pretends to love the dogs, the kissing of Porter recently made me feel sick she was so fake, thank you for explaining the lip smacking, it makes so much sense now. Porter is such a sweet little soul how sad he has an uncaring idiot for an owner. I think Berkeley is somehow suffering less, maybe it s his character but doesn t seem so affected by Madam s uncaring ways. Don t forget about the poor cat, I have never seen a cat look so depressed and I have had three. Regarding unwrapping more tasteless nonsense in the hallway, if your dog is crying because he wants to be let out and be with you, why sit there and say what is wrong with you, her desire to have her own way is beyond beyond.

She will never change, in fact she has gotten worse. Hardly anyone wants to work with her now and she loathes it. She hasn t got the ability to be ahead of the game mainly because she thinks the game is all about her. Self deluded idiot.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

This is what I mean

Reactions: 11
I have been feeling really sorry for Porter as well. I think he has a lovely, calm nature and Berkeley is very lively and he can’t seem to get any peace away from him. The playing between them seems a bit defensive on Porter’s side - Berkeley is constantly at him. Porter was able to get up on her lounge chair away from Berkeley and at least she let him stay there alone. If Berkeley is chewing Porter’s collar off him and even ingesting half of it, a trainer is needed asap. She’s very lucky that Porter is so calm because Berkeley wallops into his food and then goes to eat from Porter’s bowl. All that jumping and teasing when mealtime should be calm and disciplined (especially when dealing with a puppy) is ridiculous and all for the camera. She’s so stupid she doesn’t realise it does her no favours whatsoever.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 37
So as usual Ali was around 2-3 days late with his stories and they are both in Montreux with Fairmont hotels on the blag - expect another boring vlog with her advertising someone elses brand during her stay!
why is she always so touchy with that guy in photos. This time with her husband...creepy

• Sick
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.