Lydia Millen #142 Sellier drops, house hunting flops, all to up engagement of the audience of bots.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I BEG YOUR PARDON? Now she’s gotten so lazy she can’t even bother to talk to promote the tit she’s paid to promote?! How are brands still working with her when her effort is below zero, at this point? :oops:

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 34
There are a lot of fans of Lydia Tomlinson on this thread - I’m a huge fan - I’ve bought lots of clothes on her recommendations and they really stand the test of time. When you hear an influencer say ‘these are years old but I’ll link something similar’ you know you’re onto something - they are not flogging new clothes all the time but recycling old with new. She knows her stuff and is easy to listen to - no faffing or rambling - brief explanation and cutaways. Very professional and likeable.
Yes! And I got to find her through Tattle recommendation. She's definitely what I would consider a fashion influencer. Gives good tips, her style is very chic and timeless, plus she doesn't have an on-camera personality of a sandpaper. Those are all equally important qualities that make her the reigning Lydia.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Yes! And I got to find her through Tattle recommendation. She's definitely what I would consider a fashion influencer. Gives good tips, her style is very chic and timeless, plus she doesn't have an on-camera personality of a sandpaper. Those are all equally important qualities that make her the reigning Lydia.
'On-camera personality of sandpaper'. 😅 :m

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Sorry, OOT here, but this morning I watched for the first time a video of that girl Josie that came up on my suggestions, and OMG was like watch the posh and original version of what Lydia has been tried to copy so hard.

I only watched one video, so these were my first impressions (I know not many Josie fans here):

- The way Josie speaks is so fluent and natural. Lydia's fake strong British accent is so over the top. Sometimes she sounds like an American making fun of British accent.

- Josie's dress on this video was very similar to what Lydia pretends to be her style too. But Josie looks so natural, could be Josie wears more natural makeup, and is not oompa loompa orange like Lydia.

- The way Josie mention products, general things and events sound... what's the contrary of 'pretentious'? modest?. The way Lydia talks combined with the fake-strong-accent makes that everything she mentions sounds so arrogant.

Not big fan of Josie to subscribe I would say. But I found kind of hilarious to see where all the Lydia's fake I-am-a-posh-British-woman-(grandma) comes from.
If you watch a little more of Josie ‘Teefers’ and her annoying mansplaining house ‘husband’ who refuses to work and loves to play groundskeeper and wanna-be cook, you will see she is exactly the same as Lidl, but works harder to shill anything and everything in her vlogs, she’s VERY greedy. she and Chav are uber pretentious and frankly unbareable to watch 🤢, they inherently think they are above everyone else, stalk out Daylesford Farm and constantly name drop Soho Farmhouse, it’s so embarrassing. Their shopping addictions are bile inducing, yet they try to preach being sustainable. Oh and let’s not forget they have TWO ebay accounts where they slyly sell off all their free and gifted items from brands. And Chav was majorly busted in an article online I believe a few years ago for buying tonnes and tonnes of YouTube/IG followers, and Teefers had to go on the defensive. She keeps trying to get him back into YouTube but he’s having none of it (he’s accustomed to his ‘kept man’ status and YT is too much work for him). They are a JOKE😏

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
*wipes tears of laughter from eyes*

Little Aldi in his white safari jacket!
Little Aldi and his 'necklaces'!
Little Aldi in his jaw string jim jam bottoms!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
It is very odd to be so mean spirited towards the love of your life isnt it! Especially when she is trying so hard to conduct herself online as being so lovely and wholesome. But again, maybe we are just squishing her words
We are all squishing her words, remember she said only a few weeks ago that “it’s endearing”.
It shows her true character to say something like that online. If it is a bee sting (giving him the benefit of the doubt), I imagine it would hurt like a witch so show a bit of bloody compassion, in private and online.

Lydiot really needs to wind up her online career because it’s just no longer working for her. She knows that the real her is vulgar, grotty, chavvy, bitchy, etc. She has to cover that tit up. But the inauthenticity (fake personas, aesthetics, compliments, bags and fabrics, etc) is turning people off as well.
How tragic and pitiful that the wholesomeness and niceness is the façade, and the real person is so awful.

Reactions: 28
Lydia Tomlinson is a true fashion influencer who clearly knows her stuff, she is very classy & relevant,something poor old Lidl isn’t.

We are all squishing her words, remember she said only a few weeks ago that “it’s endearing”.
It shows her true character to say something like that online. If it is a bee sting (giving him the benefit of the doubt), I imagine it would hurt like a witch so show a bit of bloody compassion, in private and online.

Lydiot really needs to wind up her online career because it’s just no longer working for her. She knows that the real her is vulgar, grotty, chavvy, bitchy, etc. She has to cover that tit up. But the inauthenticity (fake personas, aesthetics, compliments, bags and fabrics, etc) is turning people off as well.
How tragic and pitiful that the wholesomeness and niceness is the façade, and the real person is so awful.
I thought she was very mean spirited to poor little Aldi in his vlog tonight,she seemed to find any opportunity to put him down & laugh at him.

• Angry
Reactions: 19
Why Lidl never wears her own KM collection pieces to any of the event, If she is ashamed of them?. She shows endless KM promotional dresses too I never saw any of those. Same goes to her Dior bags which are decorative pieces for her dressing room !! All she wears is tan hermes bag, belt and valentino rockstud or monolo. What is the point of curating all shite loads!!

Reactions: 31
12 minute mark in Alis video she shows this ‘almost’ genuine laugh it’s so different to the giggle she tries to play in her videos

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Watching the tomato part of the vlog. Did she really say she doesn’t like tomatoes not grown with love… what?! Seriously she hasn’t even talked about the perfume in the loire valley but yet. Just me me me me and aren’t they lucky I’m going to attempt to eat their tomato that really ended up being a pizza. 🙄

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
As sad as it sounds I live in central London kinda near the shops she’s often in. I can’t wait to see her one day n see what she really looks likes in real life. They must stick out like a sore thumb in London w the way they dress.

Right who’s this 😭😭😭
CE3CAE44-07B3-4FFA-AB97-A9CACA1F2C3A.png

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Isn’t it just x I don’t think our questions would be shown lol 😂
Screen Shot 2022-07-06 at 8.38.49 PM.png

That Grandmother post is SO obnoxious,

she's just BRAGGING and she acts like she won the Nobel peace prize for coming up with a hashtag, which is the lamest one in existence and based on her Twitter comments confuses the f out of people.

who points out they started a trend? Who writes a post giving themselves credit for something llike that....LAME...if another fashion person I follow on Instagram did that I would be SO embarrassed for them.

You know who does? someone who is obsessing over criticism and the inability to delete comments, and therefore needs to feel justfied,

This post is basically a thinly veiled attack against haters.....yeah sure Lydia....you got us good.....your hashtag is now a worldwide phenomenon here is the credit you crave, which you just gave to yourself......

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 37
I cannot believe that this woman bought some “fragrance samples” that she only liked for the print and name “potager” like her supposed house name and green color (cause let’s be honest… who wants to smell like a vegetable?!) and begged and got this seriously gorgeous trip to view all of these chateaus and eat and drink. She barely talked about the actual company after the orgasmic display of needing everything botanic and table cloths at the store. Not a lot of ooohing and ahhhhing about the actual smell of these fragrances.

She barely talked about the company after that and did more promoting of her dresses and herself and ummmmm soho farmhouse and this fricking wagon wheel on a wall of a stable that she desperately wants for her house! What?! Out of all of this footage of these gorgeous estates THIS is what she wants?

Though she was clearly on a high of this fancy trip…. Don’t get me started on the constant complaining about the packed schedule, bugs, wrong dresses…. She was clearlyyyyyy hella hung over on the 3rd day.

• Haha
  • Sick
If you watch a little more of Josie ‘Teefers’ and her annoying mansplaining house ‘husband’ who refuses to work and loves to play groundskeeper and wanna-be cook, you will see she is exactly the same as Lidl, but works harder to shill anything and everything in her vlogs, she’s VERY greedy. she and Chav are uber pretentious and frankly unbareable to watch 🤢, they inherently think they are above everyone else, stalk out Daylesford Farm and constantly name drop Soho Farmhouse, it’s so embarrassing. Their shopping addictions are bile inducing, yet they try to preach being sustainable. Oh and let’s not forget they have TWO ebay accounts where they slyly sell off all their free and gifted items from brands. And Chav was majorly busted in an article online I believe a few years ago for buying tonnes and tonnes of YouTube/IG followers, and Teefers had to go on the defensive. She keeps trying to get him back into YouTube but he’s having none of it (he’s accustomed to his ‘kept man’ status and YT is too much work for him). They are a JOKE😏
I agree . I can barely watch lydiot, but I CaNNOT watch the Barbie version of her ( Josie) and I hate men like Charlie who refuse to work . She is his sugar mommy.
At least Aldi is working and trying to do his own thing.

I also think he has cooler friends , what I have seen so far. Whereas Lydiiii is just an idiot.

Reactions: 23
This so disgusting... what a horrible thing to say (referring to Lydia's reply, the other lady is making a lot of sense).
Methinks this is an attempt at trying to distance herself from her past actions. "I was a bad person before therefore Globy failed and the whole hairdresser incident happened, but nowww... I'm a good person. Believe me, my life coach told me so. x"
That is terrible to respond in such a way. She must have that much backlash she is just shooting everyone down. She needs to take that feedback because she needs to get off her high horse. Sums her up as a person in her reply right there.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.