Lydia Millen #142 Sellier drops, house hunting flops, all to up engagement of the audience of bots.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If i were lidl I'd stop wasting my money on elocution lesson's because 😆😆😆😆🧐
And see a physiotherapist instead, because that walk screams 'from the chav side of town' 🙊

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
She is much more affectionate with that Nick than she is with Ali. It's bloody weird that shes all over him while Ali films it. WEIRD.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 42
If i were lidl I'd stop wasting my money on elocution lesson's because 😆😆😆😆🧐
And see a physiotherapist instead, because that walk screams 'from the chav side of town' 🙊
I’d stop all spending completely until she has brought in a top notch dog trainer to stop Berkeley eating all the things he shouldn’t because he’s bored. It’s by far the most pressing priority she has - before it’s too late! Seriously!

• Heart
Reactions: 30
She is much more affectionate with that Nick than she is with Ali. It's bloody weird that shes all over him while Ali films it. WEIRD.
Maybe it is a fairmont ménage à 3. Lidl has fun watching and aldi just has fun!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Why does she keep making snipey comments on Ali’s tik tok?
She should just tell him - straight to his face - not put it on the internet pretending it’s just a funny comment, she is clearly mocking him as he sprays a gallon of aftershave on himself. I wonder who he picked this habit up from 🤔

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
I’d stop all spending completely until she has brought in a top notch dog trainer to stop Berkeley eating all the things he shouldn’t because he’s bored. It’s by far the most pressing priority she has - before it’s too late! Seriously!
I agree, it was tongue in cheek!

Reactions: 10
Maybe it is a fairmont ménage à 3. Lidl has fun watching and aldi just has fun!
No - definitely not. Too many apostrophes for either of them to cope with👀!

I agree, it was tongue in cheek!
So, sorry if that sounded like I was sniping at you! Forgive me! That wasn’t the case - truly…

it’s just that she spends money on all this unnecessary stuff and not what’s really important under her wretched nose! Your post was the perfect illustration of all the waste. 😵💫

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
EU Tattlers please help me out. Is Ferrari a decent brand now? I had it about 8 years ago and it was cheap and disgusting. But that’s right up Lydia’s Barefoot Chardonnay alley I suppose.

I’m now fully convinced that she only has a few truly designer RTW pieces and feels ashamed of this when at luxury influencer events. That’s why we see the same Erdem and GV pieces mere days or even hours apart. She also wears the same worn out and over rockstuds instead of investing in Hermes oasis or Santorini sandals that could serve a similar purpose. That’s because luxe brands have dropped her and she can only afford Amazon dresses for her daily life. No real designer accessories or in store purchases because she’s broke(n). The rest of her stuff is fake!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I didn't think there was anyone who loved themselves more then Lydia.....then Nick turned up! 🤭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
  • Heart
Why does she keep making snipey comments on Ali’s tik tok?
She should just tell him - straight to his face - not put it on the internet pretending it’s just a funny comment, she is clearly mocking him as he sprays a gallon of aftershave on himself. I wonder who he picked
I didn't think there was anyone who loved themselves more then Lydia.....then Nick turned up! 🤭
I m sure it s why Aldi hopped up front in the boat to be Captain, he couldn't stand to sit with someone who is just as self absorbed as his wife.

• Haha
  • Heart
So, sorry if that sounded like I was sniping at you! Forgive me! That wasn’t the case - truly…

it’s just that she spends money on all this unnecessary stuff and not what’s really important under her wretched nose! Your post was the perfect illustration of all the
No worries @Oops...
I wholeheartedly agree! Tbh I wish she would rehome them with someone who cares x

• Heart
Reactions: 19
She's updated her website...it looks the same.

Some sad post about welcome to July - well done Lydia, it is 7th July today - apparently she's been on back to back trips! who knew?
In my opinion, taking a trip and spending 2 days in a hotel in a different country does not amount to much. They've not shown us anything interesting about the countries they've visited. The hotel room. Lunch. Bits of a race. That's it. Some travelling you're doing there Lyds. Not.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
That reel OMG I just watched it again, apart from showing a chandelier twice and her constantly with that vile handbag, and her drinking wine, how does that promote the hotel or its facilities?
This is what I don’t understand and maybe it’s because I’m not in the marketing field. Are brands happy enough with what she produces? From this trip so far we’ve only seen a staircase and a chandelier which I believe are in the hotel lobby. How does this qualify as promoting the hotel? What about showing the room or telling the story of the palace, or “interviewing” the staff, I don’t know 🤷🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
EU Tattlers please help me out. Is Ferrari a decent brand now? I had it about 8 years ago and it was cheap and disgusting. But that’s right up Lydia’s Barefoot Chardonnay alley I suppose.
I've never tried it but it they are using Lydl to help them promote it, then they must have very low standards!! Definitely a brand I'd avoid now.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.