Lydia Millen #142 Sellier drops, house hunting flops, all to up engagement of the audience of bots.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It could just be me and my eyesight but did anyone else notice the stains around the arm holes on the Erdem dress?

Screenshot 2022-07-11 at 20.53.34.png
Screenshot 2022-07-11 at 20.52.27.png
Screenshot 2022-07-11 at 20.52.09.png
Screenshot 2022-07-11 at 20.51.42.png

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
How convenient that her rose arch has 'died'. We all know she hated it as it was the wrong colour.

Also she was rabbiting on about being sustainable and reusing. Girl, please. Your fast fashion habit is worse for the planet than using chicken wire in floristry (little dig at josie there too)
I wouldn't be suprised if they used weed killer to make the roses die so she can change them to white.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
How funny she's showing her hydrangea Annabels off in her vlog - right after Vic has been posting pictures of hers and her lovely garden! So predictable!

And the all white outfit with the white Chanel bag - only she could do something that stupid! So obviously that is her deal with Sellier, they list her crap and pay her well for it and she helps them with a giveaway.

Toilet door open, toilet seat up - dirty fuckers!

Can anyone please help me with a well curated belt??? Yep she said those 3 words!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
This is such an unflattering dress on Lydsiepoo. Makes a slim Lydsiepoo look stumpy.

Screenshot_20220711-160836_YouTube.jpg

She looks so much younger, prettier and fresher without the orange sludge plastered on her face.

Screenshot_20220711-160233_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20220711-160151_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20220711-160236_YouTube.jpg

And the colour of her hands actually matches the colour of her face.

Screenshot_20220711-154910_YouTube.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I'm going to go into work tomorrow and tell my boss I am too embarrassed to perform my job, wish me luck 🤞

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
She should have been a comedian. Crying that she said this look was too twee until she added the gold Kellie which made it look a lot more modern. Maybe when she is next stomping down the yellow brick road she could ask the scarecrow for some hair tips.

View attachment 1409560

That white square neck amazon dress looks like it is the same texture as old overwashed bobbled bed sheets.

And don't forget, the Amazon skirt is TOO BIG.

She HAD to pin it. It was 4 inches too big, she said. Cause Liddle Lydia is the smallest, tiniest, most delicate of us all. 🙆‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
The whole outfit is totally ridiculous and sorry but that bag is a no no!
And who chooses an all-white outfit (mixing different whites with different undertones but that’s for another time) to show and promote a WHITE bag?! Is she serious?

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
Dem eyebags getting bigger Lyds… tough day on the sauce my love 🍾🥴 …. and she’s perfecting her avatar poses 🙊
1657570729969.png

1657570781306.png

1657570812618.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.