Lydia Millen #142 Sellier drops, house hunting flops, all to up engagement of the audience of bots.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's unbelievable! Trying on the Amazon dresses she tells us she tried 2 on that were no good! Shocker! They are all crap and no one would buy them! But, she's not exactly doing a good job for the brand slagging stuff off! Standard Lydiot though!

Her 2 piece she worn in Montreux is Emilia Wickstead, I've linked the Netaporter brand listing as they do table cloths and napkins - have you bought them yet Elsie?

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
She's so evolved and special that weeds to her are gorgeous wild flowers. Anyone that calls a weed a weed is a negative Nelly.

Everything is elevated and she has learnt to "incorporate" herself in groups. WTAF? LOLOL

The teasing of the dogs at meal time and encouragement to Berkeley to jump is animal abuse. There, I said it. She is not worthy of pet ownership. Four on the floor, particularly with long spined breeds. FFS, doesn't she know anything? If she wanted a bouncy dog, she could have gotten a JRT or Border Terrier. Between the incoming highly probable obstructions and life changing spinal injuries, the future doesn't look bright for those poor beautiful dogs.

So busy, so busy, that she can sit in her garden and get sunburnt. She's glad Ali is gone for a few days, needs time away from him. Says she doesn't even like sitting next to him when they go out in groups. Slowly, she and he are showing the reality of their business "for profit" arrangement.

She is incredibly dim when it comes to dressing for her shape. Huge statement sleeves accentuate her line backer silhouette. Pointy toe flats accentuate her wide feet and make them appear like swimming flippers. A rounded or even square toed flat would make her wide feet seem a bit smaller and delicate. But no, she knows best. Wants the sharpest pointed toe, to appear taller of course, but then comes off looking like the letter "L" as she stomps around so firmly that the tips of the shoe's toes lose their leather and curl up. So luxe!

Size up Lydia, for heaven's sake. Skirts that dig in to your torso make you look chubby. How can she not realize and SEE this? One shouldn't dress for standing only. Which is exactly what she does. The minute she sits, rolls of flesh pop out and are conveniently displayed in her new obsession with two piece outfits. This is not elegance. No elegant woman exposes her torso like this unless she is at the beach. Yet again, her aspirations to being known as old money fail miserably. It's almost funny. Almost.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
She's unbelievable! Trying on the Amazon dresses she tells us she tried 2 on that were no good! Shocker! They are all crap and no one would buy them! But, she's not exactly doing a good job for the brand slagging stuff off! Standard Lydiot though!

Her 2 piece she worn in Montreux is Emilia Wickstead, I've linked the Netaporter brand listing as they do table cloths and napkins - have you bought them yet Elsie?

I was going to say that looks like an Emilia Wickstead 2 piece, Carrie must have been busy begging for gift cards a head of this trip. Surprise Surprise Emilia Wickstead is another designer worn by the royals regularly.

With all these trips she has been going on lately I wonder why she never wears her Hermes wedge sandals she bought last year. She always chooses those stupid Valentino’s.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
She is much more affectionate with that Nick than she is with Ali. It's bloody weird that shes all over him while Ali films it. WEIRD.
Men aren’t normally attracted to her. I have never seen anyone compliment her or flirt with her. She doesnt really have guy followers, even on Instagram, where she doesnt need to open her mouth, its just pictures. Even her own husband didnt fancy her when they met. She isn’t remotely sexy or attractive, so she is making the most of this situation. Thing is this Nick guy is paid to flatter her 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
She is only now discovering what a flower frog is yet she claims to be some sort of gardening connoisseur? lol. She spoke as if this was some new invention that she was introducing to the audience. I don’t want to know how much she paid for those new ones when everyone knows vintage and antique flower frogs are the way to go.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I was going to say that looks like an Emilia Wickstead 2 piece, Carrie must have been busy begging for gift cards a head of this trip. Surprise Surprise Emilia Wickstead is another designer worn by the royals regularly.

With all these trips she has been going on lately I wonder why she never wears her Hermes wedge sandals she bought last year. She always chooses those stupid Valentino’s.
Agree I actually like the hermes wedges... they look really nice and I imagine her toe wouldn't be able to escape from that shoe

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She looks like a man in that photo and her head is twice the size of Twattys.

Having a break and watching the second half of the flog later, she's getting to me today more than normal!

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
I wonder why she never wears her Hermes wedge sandals she bought last year. She always chooses those stupid Valentino’s.
Right! Forgot about those. Has she ever worn them since showing them in the vlog? I say she returned them.
Now watch Lydia wearing them in the next video to prove us wrong (or not) :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I don’t understand how she has such a big head (physically and figuratively) yet her face is actually somewhat narrow. Her dimensions are wonky.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She's so evolved and special that weeds to her are gorgeous wild flowers. Anyone that calls a weed a weed is a negative Nelly.
If she can’t tell the difference between a weed and a flower she a pure idiot. I will explain with pictures Lydia,
Exibit A is a picture of wild flowers, that grow in the middle of roundabouts and the side of paths.
E3B81CE7-D1ED-44C5-95A3-5F97A71F2E72.jpeg

Exhibit B is a weed.
FE3EE4B8-EA99-44EC-9951-D71D0A7E6829.jpeg
2DC3C5A5-D52B-4A3C-A1FA-43F183DD4424.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
Right! Forgot about those. Has she ever worn them since showing them in the vlog? I say she returned them.
Now watch Lydia wearing them in the next video to prove us wrong (or not) :ROFLMAO:
I think they are on the shelves in her dressing room but I don’t believe she has ever worn them. It’s likely she purchased on a whim and didn’t buy e right size.

Does anyone have the video of her twirling and nearly knocking the waiter over? I went to the insta account but it’s not there anymore.

Reactions: 15
I think they are on the shelves in her dressing room but I don’t believe she has ever worn them. It’s likely she purchased on a whim and didn’t buy e right size.

Does anyone have the video of her twirling and nearly knocking the waiter over? I went to the insta account but it’s not there anymore.
They are probably as fake as all the rest and she def got her sizing wrong on Ali express!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
1657563146405.png

Wish I could tell Julie that the only vulgar thing here is Lidl but I don't have an account and really don't fancy a pile on from her flying monkeys. It makes me really sad that Lydia is having this sort of effect on her viewers. She's such an utter utter witch.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
In case anyone missed her twirling into the waiter, here it is.

Such elegance. Such grace. Not 🙃

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 33
No sorry … her latest reel, is she sat in the back of the boat with her twin WHILST Ali drives the boat!??? Is her twin not meant to be working? 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.