Lydia Millen #135 Monrings under a banyan tree in Prince Louis bloomers and dinning four free…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s funny because you know it’s not supposed to be!
I loved your Alice in Wonderland curtsying that was so sweet and there was another one I shrieked at. Which one was that? I think I bumped that one up too. Would have to go back and check. Keep ‘em coming. 👏🥰
I think it was Judy Garland with luggage, I’ll see if I can find it🫡

It’s funny because you know it’s not supposed to be!
I loved your Alice in Wonderland curtsying that was so sweet and there was another one I shrieked at. Which one was that? I think I bumped that one up too. Would have to go back and check. Keep ‘em coming. 👏🥰
1652217422957.gif

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I know, I can’t help laughing every time I see it even though it must’ve hurt. It reminds me of several near misses running for my train. I’m so bad for laughing at accidents like this but, in my defence, I once slipped down a full flight of stairs in a cottage and damaged my coccyx but still laughed at myself through the tears at the bottom😆
Omg, I took a tumble in the underground once. Ended up flat on my back at the bottom of some stairs with commuters stepping over me. Fortunately some kind woman helped me up but I had a huge lump on the back of my head and mild concussion :rolleyes:🤕🤯

• Heart
  • Sad
She's not Josie in the Cotswolds running around in bushes in Bucks...far from it. Ain't as feminine. I like Josie in small doses, she's a clever girl, knows consumer behavior, knowledgeable, and is more genuine at least. And her gardening knowledge just overtakes, LEM will never be able to catch up and now not even on garden aesthetics.

• Sick
Reactions: 17
Omg, I took a tumble in the underground once. Ended up flat on my back at the bottom of some stairs with commuters stepping over me. Fortunately some kind woman helped me up but I had a huge lump on the back of my head and mild concussion :rolleyes:🤕🤯
You know I would’ve laughed😆.

I have many funny and embarrassing train experiences. I once went for drinks after work and ran for the late train and left my shoe on the platform as the doors closed🥴.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
You know I would’ve laughed😆.

I have many funny and embarrassing train experiences. I once went for drinks after work and ran for the late train and left my shoe on the platform as the doors closed🥴.
😂 love it!
I commuted into London for years...it's an occupational hazard! Lots of stories! 🤪

• Heart
  • Haha
So much mileage in this!! 🤣
Ok a bit more………
All the money I’ve paid Ken
He’s really having a ball
He’s gone a bit quiet on his next project though….
Painting a 500 year old wall!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She's not Josie in the Cotswolds running around in bushes in Bucks...far from it. Ain't as feminine. I like Josie in small doses, she's a clever girl, knows consumer behavior, knowledgeable, and is more genuine at least. And her gardening knowledge just overtakes, LEM will never be able to catch up and now not even on garden aesthetics.
Darling, Teefers is a lot of things but ''genuine,'' is not one of them. She is indeed smarter about consumers, devious in fact, and uses people, to the point that she has so many fooled that she is just such a genuine and sincere darling fluffy pink little powder puff. She is not! She's ruthless and a manipulative bloody snake - a known racist, gaslighter, a liar, and caught out as a confirmed scammer, whose greed knows no limits.

As our dear @Hunevoque2 said on Teefers' thread tonight, she'd rent out her fiance if she could make money out of him. Someone else said she'd even do that to her own mother. Her entire village can't stand the sight of her and talks about how awful she is on her thread. They comment about her and give us the gossip. Her very own neighbours think she's a joke and can't stand her. They too, talk about her greed and how badly she has treated them in passing and things she said about them not caring that they overheard what she said.

I know this is the Lydia thread, but I comment on and love both these threads, and if someone made Lydiot Moron Millen out to be a saint on Teefers' thread, I'd be the first to put them straight immediately about the fact that the Lydiot is utterly bloody awful.

Love this thread with its super sharp, funny and very witty people. 😘❤💕

• Heart
Reactions: 51
Darling, Teefers is a lot of things but ''genuine,'' is not one of them. She is indeed smarter about consumers, devious in fact, and uses people, to the point that she has so many fooled that she is just such a genuine and sincere darling fluffy pink little powder puff. She is not! She's ruthless and a manipulative bloody snake - a known racist, gaslighter, a liar, and caught out as a confirmed scammer, whose greed knows no limits.

As our dear @Hunevoque2 said on Teefers' thread tonight, she'd rent out her fiance if she could make money out of him. Someone else said she'd even do that to her own mother. Her entire village can't stand the sight of her and talks about how awful she is on her thread. They comment about her and give us the gossip. Her very own neighbours think she's a joke and can't stand her. They too, talk about her greed and how badly she has treated them in passing and things she said about them not caring that they overheard what she said.

I know this is the Lydia thread, but I comment on and love both these threads, and if someone made Lydiot Moron Millen out to be a saint on Teefers' thread, I'd be the first to put them straight immediately about the fact that the Lydiot is utterly bloody awful.

I am late to the party as have only recently come across her content, past few months or so. She is definitely on a another planet that's for sure ! Thanks for the actual truth about the great pretender. ! How do they get away with it .???! Twisted...

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
I am late to the party as have only recently come across her content, past few months or so. She is definitely on a another planet that's for sure ! Thanks for the actual truth about the great pretender. ! How do they get away with it .???! Twisted...
Don't feel bad, Teefers is very sneaky, has street smarts and fooled a good many before they realised what a total fake she is. I was one of those fooled for a bit initially. ❤
They get away with it because the little narcs have no freaking conscience. Don't read the room...don't care - like our Lydiot - entitlement makes them think the world revolves around them at all times, gasping over yet another freebie, forgotten as soon as the next freebie arrives. It's the dream... curated... bespoke... for Lydiot always that word ''sympathetic''... urgh... blah, blah, blah... always all about them. Hee-heeeeee...

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I watched the unboxing video tonight after not watching for a couple of weeks & just keeping up to date on here. I realised that she has an even more boring life than I do. Due to health reasons I don’t get out much & have had to give up work. I love buying designer bags but only when I can afford them. I love buying clothes online ( not sure why as I’m not really going anywhere) & try them on in my dressing room. Absolutely hate trying on clothes though which I remember every time an order arrives. I enjoy gardening but mine is very different to Lydia’s. Far more physical. When have we ever seen her with a spade digging holes in beds to plant new plants or to spread mulch or to do cutting back or even a bit of weeding? Never. I grow plants from seeds in my greenhouse nowhere nearly as successfully as Lydia. Hers go from tiny shoot to full size plant with no care apart from watering in about a week. Mine takes weeks & still don’t look as healthy as Lydia’s which look like they have just arrived from the garden centre. In short she is living my very curtailed life & I’m watching a video of her spouting about how wonderful it is. It isn’t. It’s boring & I’m bored of watching it & living it. Never will I watch her again even as a hate watcher as I have been since I saw the light last year.
I hope this makes sense. If I’m bored of my life being so limited by health constraints in my 59’s surely to god she must realise how sad & limited her life is now. The piece with the tablecloths really took the biscuit. I’d be embarrassed if I was in my eighties & liked those.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
I watched the unboxing video tonight after not watching for a couple of weeks & just keeping up to date on here. I realised that she has an even more boring life than I do. Due to health reasons I don’t get out much & have had to give up work. I love buying designer bags but only when I can afford them. I love buying clothes online ( not sure why as I’m not really going anywhere) & try them on in my dressing room. Absolutely hate trying on clothes though which I remember every time an order arrives. I enjoy gardening but mine is very different to Lydia’s. Far more physical. When have we ever seen her with a spade digging holes in beds to plant new plants or to spread mulch or to do cutting back or even a bit of weeding? Never. I grow plants from seeds in my greenhouse nowhere nearly as successfully as Lydia. Hers go from tiny shoot to full size plant with no care apart from watering in about a week. Mine takes weeks & still don’t look as healthy as Lydia’s which look like they have just arrived from the garden centre. In short she is living my very curtailed life & I’m watching a video of her spouting about how wonderful it is. It isn’t. It’s boring & I’m bored of watching it & living it. Never will I watch her again even as a hate watcher as I have been since I saw the light last year.
I hope this makes sense. If I’m bored of my life being so limited by health constraints in my 59’s surely to god she must realise how sad & limited her life is now. The piece with the tablecloths really took the biscuit. I’d be embarrassed if I was in my eighties & liked those.
Did someone say tablecloths and biscuits? Welcome you have found your best place - it’s never boring here I can guarantee that! Weren’t those tablecloths dreadful? They were! I’ve just opened a huge packet of chocolate hob-nobs. Help yourself…

I remember you posted this when you decided to come on The Great Australian Oceanfront Holiday of Dreams with us back in January … you brought everything bar the kitchen sink with you! 😅
Yes, that was it! She was in a hurry to join us! It was hilarious and just so perfect. (Rather like your very good self💜)

Oooooh! I didn’t realise that the neighbours post on her thread. I might just have to mosey on over and have a little read…I am not a lover of Splainer so don’t watch Josie any more …see you on the other side. Such fun - expansion…

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Ok a bit more………
All the money I’ve paid Ken
He’s really having a ball
He’s gone a bit quiet on his next project though….
Painting a 500 year old wall!
The Great Wall of China
Could never be finer
No, hers is much older and stronger
Yet no longer quaint it
Let poor Kenny paint it
A dull sage to help it last longer

Today’s Mystery Corner…

Serious news just in from Melbourne. A pre-loved Tardis was stolen from a Melbourne lock-up garage today. The distraught owner was almost comatose with distress. ‘ I was just about to donate it briefly to do some charity transport work of significant importance. Now so many must suffer as their poll transport has been heartlessly denied them! Waaaghsparagus! 😢

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
I agree with the gardening part . Lydiot just thinks, other people work for her for free including Aldi.
what I don’t like about Josie is , she and her monkey of husband have clearly a problem with colored People , whether brown or black or just with another background. And whaever you say about Aldi , he seems to be a nice person.

I hope I was politically correct ( I have myself another background) . 😅

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I haven’t watched the video but if she did pay that sort of money for a bag I’d be flabbergasted! Someone with the money Kim Kardashian has, yes £27,000 is lose change and they can be sold for more. I know Lydia has got good money coming in but surely that type of money is better invested in bricks and mortar or something? Makes my mind boggle why or how anyone could take a bag out of the house having spent that!
If you haven’t paid off your mortgage, why are you spending that on a handbag. Maybe I don’t understand investment pieces. 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.