Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BeccaBanana

VIP Member
Could just be a filter or it could be spending a few days away from madam but Ali actually looks like he has life back in him again
I thought exactly the same! He just looks more alive! Hopefully his brother has talked some sense into him and encouraged him to leave the witch.
What is odd though - why wouldn’t Lydia go too? See her husbands family? It’s not like she has work on? I can’t imagine not wanting to have a weekend away with my husband visiting his family he’s not seen especially if I didn’t have work or commitments.
Either Lydia just being rude, or Ali wanting space. Or if I’m really reaching, they’re discussing the end of their marriage and he’s having a break away, all the talk of ‘having’ to sell the bunghole. I know it’s a stretch but I’d love Ali to leave her high and dry and have a decent life and career without her. She’s just got too big for her boots

• Heart
Reactions: 40

K18

VIP Member
What a knob! Hermes Twilly wrapped round her wrist, filthy rings and ice in her wine so luxe 🤣

65A0B891-9523-4D8F-8BC0-09BBF674E66A.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 39

coconochanel

VIP Member
Sorry (not sorry) but I don't know anyone apart from those in period dramas that actually dress like Lydia. Even the Duchess of Cambridge wears jeans when she's not doing public engagements.

• Heart

K18

VIP Member
Good to see she has repurposed the table cloth she cut in half and made a dress

Screenshot 2022-05-12 at 21.37.49.png

• Haha
  • Heart

poopettemetis

VIP Member
In the newest vlog, it’s very, very clear that she’s only gardening for IG and not because she enjoys it or wants to support local ecosystems. She hates marigolds, so won’t plant them even though they’re amazing to co-plant with tomatoes (I just planted my marigolds this week).

Her and Ali judging the Soho Farmhouse veg garden like they’re professionals and a global organization hasn’t hired professional kitchen staff 😂😂😂

Also hilarious that Lydia’s so impressed with herself with buying all sorts of plants when Soho Farmhouse is feeding thousands of people and Lydia doesn’t eat vegetables.

• Sick
  • Heart

happyforest

Chatty Member
I am convinced she encourages him to dress the way that he does so that no other woman would want him. Trainee electrician Ali wasn’t so annoying or unattractive.
This must be it!! I think you've nailed it.

She has broken his psyche down into tiny pieces with all her henpecking and created a wee man that gets excited about houndstooth for summer and SANDALS. He isn't remotely ugly. They have a gym in house that he apparently uses frequently, he drives a stinkin' Aston FFS, yet has the sex appeal of a bowl of porridge. Single Ali was way cuter; wearing age appropriate clothes. I remember him in cool jeans, with combat boots and hoodies. He was smiley and had a decent body, if bulging muscles is your jam.

He is only 33! All that is missing is a dad bod paunch to go with his new grandad style. Of course he's unlikely to ever have love handles, seeing as he is full of despair and anxiety from walking on all the seeded eggshells his wife carefully places around his sandaled feet.

• Haha
  • Sad

loisgriff

Chatty Member
She still hasn’t realised there’s no H&M haul and not changed the title….

really showing how well she’s developed after 10 years in the business

• Haha
  • Sad

CarrotSunshine

So I've decided to give it a go after 3 months...okay that's a lie - I've clicked on the new video by accident😅

"Goooooooooooood mouuuurninggggg, everyoooone!!"
dry-heave-throw-up.gif

"I've just rewatched my Maldive vlogs, because memories" - what the fuck?!?! I don't watch you anymore and still aware that it has been 2 weeks top's. Your memory is shit, Lyds!

Uuugh, the new wardrobe colour is dreadful. I know some of you, wonderful people, really like the swamp colour, but it just made everything much more sad to me🙃

I'm really not used to her anymore, because WHO THE FUCK IS PLANTING SOMETHING IN A FREAKING WHITE BLOUSE AND FULL FACE OF MAKE UP?!?!?! You and Teefers! The rest of population is clearly much more sensible!

Screenshot_20220512-190418_YouTube.jpg

Woooow, her nose is getting bigger still...and that's my limit for one time. My body is physically rejecting watching it!😅😅

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38

TheSweetPanda

Honestly, the wrong vlog title to me reads as another "simplistic" way to get easy engagement. Easy peasy. We're all buzzing about it here, surely her comment section is as well? Lydia needs to pay for all those new bags, be they real or faux. Instant onslaught of comments questioning her title = more engagement.

Lydia and Ali are not formally educated people, but they're grifters and will never miss a beat to bring in more money. I firmly stand with the vote of: Daxon Dinning Snorkles – you believe they are doing it on purpose for engagement.

Soz, @Milking Keynes, the alternative is freely giving them the benefit of the doubt, of which they are deeply undeserving.
It could also be that Elsie is doing everything last minute to meet contractual obligations that her PA doesn’t even have enough time to watch the video before it goes live. Her professionalism has gone out the window along with doing her job, the lazy muppet.

Also - I want to give you a hug. You are so kind and caring to help that old couple. It feels like the world is filled with selfish uncaring jack asses, but it gives me hope that there are people like you still out there. 💛💛💛

• Heart

Oops...

VIP Member
Lydia will ways give away where she lives because she just HAS TO SHOW OFF! She can't help herself. She shows off and brags about everything.
And she will do it again, now that she's FINALLY talked ali into moving (been a hard graft that one)

Pahaha "it might take 5 years" as if! They'll have bought something by the time next year rolls around, wouldn't want ali to change his mind would she?!

So transparent!
Five years means such a long wait…She does nothing without an agenda so maybe the house is being marketed already. Maybe she has found the one she wants to buy, but it’s incumbent on the sale of hers. So they may have given her a few weeks to sell at the price they have agreed and then the vendor will go back into the market place if she hasn’t come up with the goods. If she puts hers on for sale publicly there will be the schlepping thru by Joe Public…so she will be besides herself with impatience. She won’t get the footfall with a private sale but she may get a buyer who has specified what she has to sell.
She won’t have thought the new property through, as long as it’s semi impressive it will do. She won’t stop to think how they will live in it or look after the grounds.. If it has an Aga and a swimming pool ( ideal for a non- swimmer) and a greenhouse she will tell herself she can sort the rest out in a short time. Inside the first year she will start repenting at leisure. It will probably be the thing that makes Ali snap. A hundred reasons not to move at the moment so obviously this is the time she will choose to move. If she pays today’s prices she will have bought at the top end of the market and could lose a lot of money very quickly when the market crashes. She may loose at least 10 per cent in 6 months time possibly a lot more because of the financial uncertainty/chaos we have ahead. Sadly, you can’t give advice to a headstrong person - you can only commiserate when what you knew was going to happen happens.🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Heart

CBo

VIP Member
Everything about that video was FAEK!

Pretending to like the adenola stuff...joggers?? FAEK!

Getting a mini Kelly delivered. No mention of Hermes in title or thumbnail to get views, no proper unwrapping of the bag, no mention of where it's come from/cost...FAEK!!

• Haha
  • Sick

Michelle05

Chatty Member
She’s finally admitting she wants to move, something everyone has been able to tell for the last couple of years and after watching her constant renovations and unhappiness with the house.
She knows she doesn’t want to live in the bungalow, she knows they paid a crazy over price to begin with, plumbing is a mess, all toilets are broken except 1.
Thankfully her Hermes bags are fake, can you imagine a person spending that amount of cash on BAGS when their house is falling apart?!😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Pinkla

Did anyone else notice the beautiful little gardening book that she was given by one of the girls from her recent meetup, which only met the requirements of being a perfect plinth to showcase the new Hermes . What an arrogant, spoiled and ungrateful cow! I was enraged for the poor woman, who was most likely thinking she was giving lyds something she would treasure and read but no, sadly, no sentimental value whatsoever to her ladyship. It was just good enough for a bag to sit upon. O how I cringed 😑

• Heart
  • Sick

Lola Faith

VIP Member
1652115811728.png

1652115975610.png

Do we think the size of the box it came in is very suspect? To me it looks like she's put the bag in the carrier bag and box the belt came in! How would we know? smoke and mirrors remember, she is very deceptive!

Oh please - she says the mini kelly is on its way in a car to her - like fuck it is, liar! Now i'm definitely saying it's a fake. She's bought that stupid elt so she has a box and bag for the fake kelly! Otherwise we isn't she tagging Luxury Promise or Sellier or saying where the bag is from????

• Heart
  • Wow