Lydia Millen #135 Monrings under a banyan tree in Prince Louis bloomers and dinning four free…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
NEWSFLASH: Chickens come from seeds!

‘Welcome in’ to someone else’s land! 🙄
Ok, lidl is a chicken. We have all got that one.
Lidl comes from a seed. So chickens come from seeds. That is one scientific discovery.😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Chicken…

I grew this chicken from a seed
His name is Humphrey Blue
I feed him on his chicken feed
And you can feed him too
I think I’ll buy a chicken farm
To show off all my bags
And daily you can follow me
And buy my long white rags
Oh life is such a fairy tale
That everywhere I go
The chicken seed and cocks I breed
Forever more will crow…

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Chicken…

I grew this chicken from a seed
His name is Humphrey Blue
I feed him on his chicken feed
And you can feed him too
I think I’ll buy a chicken farm
To show off all my bags
And daily you can follow me
And buy my long white rags
Oh life is such a fairy tale
That everywhere I go
The chicken seeds and cocks I breed
Forever more will crow…
Off I go, with Ali in tow if he’s not staying in to cook
The land we roam, we don’t really own but we don’t give a duck

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Off I go, with Ali in tow if he’s not staying in to cook
The land we roam, we don’t really own but we don’t give a duck
Oh let me waft on chicken croft
Let every hat be massive
And let my head nod sagely
And aggression all be passive

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Can someone explain to me how on every single one of her you tubes she gets roughly 2.5k likes and zero dislikes ?? It is impossible. Any you tube that you watch there are always dislikes as it’s only human. I’ve noticed this on all influencer accounts.
YouTube no longer displays the number of dislikes. You can still click dislike, but only she can see it. Both likes and dislikes count as engagement on a video so you may as well not click that dislike button. It actually helps her engagement with the YT algorithm when you click.

• Sick
Reactions: 12
The long awaited phase 2 must be starting soon....

Guest room overlooking drive
Outdoor kitchen
Basement entertaining room
New patio
Strip painted oak doors
Strip banister and repaint
Flower bed along 500 year old wall
New oak posts to replace glass and steel along light well/fire escape
Shed?

Also her new bespoke RR hasn't arrived yet has it?
Yet there is still only one functional loo. Freaking A....

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
I'm team Daxon all the way @Oops. 💪

I have actually cried tears of laughter this evening reading all of the hilarious comments made by you fabulous tattlers . You are so incredibly funny and just so wonderful. Thank you. 🥰

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
OK I'm putting this out there.
This is the funniest thread on Tattle, there I said it ♥😂

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
I'm team Daxon all the way @Oops. 💪

I have actually cried tears of laughter this evening reading all of the hilarious comments made by you fabulous tattlers . You are so incredibly funny and just so wonderful. Thank you. 🥰
You see (and I have said this many times…) I really do like and am a huge fan of @The.world.has.gone.mad. ! She’s sassy, savvy, sincerely intelligent and knows how to cry at a good joke. Daxons Unite…

🎼 For together we stand
United we fall
And if our backs should ever be against the wall
We’ll be together
Together you and me…

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
A bit niche but a lovely lady- Bowel babe posted yesterday that her active cancer treatment has stopped and she is now receiving hospice care. She’s established a fund to raise money for research and asked people to share. She’s quite high profile with a lot of well known supporters. Of course lydia was straight under the post with a gushing comment but I’d really hoped she’d maybe share the cause, making people aware of the fund? Little gestures like that would cost her literally nothing but could make a real difference to so many others…
Hoping she might read this and share, albeit late!
Hmm. Elsie seems to have no issue with her spelling in that comment.

1 point for team engagement.

And agreed. It would just take a moment to share. :(

• Sad
Reactions: 16
OK I'm putting this out there.
This is the funniest thread on Tattle, there I said it ♥😂
I was just popping over for my daily dose of Tattle and simply wanted to say I make a point to check in here for one reason and one reason ONLY...and it has ZERO to do with Ms. LEM. I come for these incredibly funny, sometimes very personal, and heartwarming comments posted by all of YOU. You are the stars of this show...the person of whom you speak only provides the proverbial grist for the mill. As Peppypoopar says, this is the funniest thread on Tattle. Thanks for the laughs.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
You see (and I have said this many times…) I really do like and am a huge fan of @The.world.has.gone.mad. ! She’s sassy, savvy, sincerely intelligent and knows how to cry at a good joke. Daxons Unite…

🎼 For together we stand
United we fall
And if our backs should ever be against the wall
We’ll be together
Together you and me…
The 500 year old wall?;)

• Haha
Reactions: 13
187E6D58-43F1-4401-B707-57DAF3BDA28B.gif
Just bumping this basement steps up again! @Al Fresco gives us the funniest gifs ever. Have watched it over 10 times today. Just tooooo funny. Xx

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
She’s such an idiot swinging around her empty basket bag in her latest reel. You could at least pretend you’ve got something in it. Some bananas would fit perfectly 🍌🍌🍌
Or a chicken and some of those brilliant chicken seeds!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
View attachment 1257514Just bumping this basement steps up again! @Al Fresco gives us the funniest gifs ever. Have watched it over 10 times today. Just tooooo funny. Xx
I know, I can’t help laughing every time I see it even though it must’ve hurt. It reminds me of several near misses running for my train. I’m so bad for laughing at accidents like this but, in my defence, I once slipped down a full flight of stairs in a cottage and damaged my coccyx but still laughed at myself through the tears at the bottom😆

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
I know, I can’t help laughing every time I see it even though it must’ve hurt. It reminds me of several near misses running for my train. I’m so bad for laughing at accidents like this but, in my defence, I once slipped down a full flight of stairs in a cottage and damaged my coccyx but still laughed at myself through the tears at the bottom😆
It’s funny because you know it’s not supposed to be!
I loved your Alice in Wonderland curtsying that was so sweet and there was another one I shrieked at. Which one was that? I think I bumped that one up too. Would have to go back and check. Keep ‘em coming. 👏🥰

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Hmm. Elsie seems to have no issue with her spelling in that comment.

1 point for team engagement.

And agreed. It would just take a moment to share. :(
She probably has templates written by Carrie in her notes app for when she needs to pretend to be kind, caring and sincere.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.