Lydia Millen #135 Monrings under a banyan tree in Prince Louis bloomers and dinning four free…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've checked the councils planning portal and the last thing applied for was the porch. So they haven't applied for a home office and got denied, I reckon they're preparing to leave sooner rather than later.

Reactions: 28
Yes come on share share.

All this moving because they need more staff is an EXCUSE because she wants a house like Josie's . If that was her 'forever home' and she really loved it she would just hire a office space for the staff end of problem (if she can afford Hermes bags she can afford office space!). She loved the bung when she first moved in it as Josie and Victoria hadn't bought theirs at the time so she was the first to have a 'big house'. Then when Josie got her big beautiful Cotswold Mansion Lydia had a breakdown and has been unsuccessfully trying to make the modern bung a Cotswold mansion ever since and its NEVER GOING TO HAPPEN so now she is DESPERATE to move.

She is bloody deluded if she thinks she has added value to that bung, AS bleeping IF my lovely! Ruined it is the only thing she's done to it. She hasn't even covered the massive drop in the garden so anyone with animals, kids will be put off straight away with that and that is without all the other disasters she's done to the place.
Hop on Rightmove. 10 mile radius from current. Tada!

Reactions: 15
I've checked the councils planning portal and the last thing applied for was the porch. So they haven't applied for a home office and got denied, I reckon they're preparing to leave sooner rather than later.
There would be no point in applying because they would know the restrictions. I live in a conservation area too. They would have known this when they moved in.

As @Lola Faith so rightly said, the downstairs office could accommodate 5 but she doesn't want people in the house.

Reactions: 18
She is getting as bad as char char who buys a table of some kind every time he goes into a shop!
Man walks into a table shop and Splains, splains, splains, splains, splains, splains, splains, 💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤🛌🛌🛌🛌🛌🥱🥱
🥱🥱

Man walks into same table shop next day and splains, splains, splains, splains THWACK!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She wants to be nearer Hoho Farm House too I imagine, it's a 2 hour round trip at the moment 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
She thinks a greenhouse at Burford was made of “raw” iron, not wrought iron, “raw” iron.🙄.

In this day and age with Rightmove, it doesn’t take much to find out who’s moved where. If you constantly, and intentionally for content revenue, go on and on and on about how fabulous your house is and in such a fantastic setting with great amenities, why would YouTubers imagine that normal people would not be interested to find out exactly where that was and whether they could afford it? And why shouldn’t they? The issue would be with a very small minority who are unhinged enough to stalk them or threaten them but, unless you take yourself out of the public domain, that’s impossible to avoid. This, however, is all BS. What was her point? That she wanted to move for safety reasons? And that, in the next house, she’ll never again mention local names or landmarks and so will feel completely safe forever more? As if.

We all know that the real reason is that she wants something authentic like Josie’s house, plain and simple. She’ll never be able to achieve what she wants in the bung and it’s driving her mad, she’s completely green with envy.
She should move to a private island then, England is small so she most likely will have at least 1 subscriber in most areas so someone somewhere will see where she lives.

When Josie first moved to her house she mentioned the name and a couple of clicks on google took you straight to a Daily Mail article with pictures claiming Harry and Meghan were going to view it no one 'outed' her address away either. It really doesn't take much to find peoples homes

Reactions: 21
Gawd that was a tough flog to get through.

Anyone else think that she looked really uncomfortable when stating that they have made ‘good investments’ in doing up the house? She clearly didn’t believe her own lies and knows they are lucky if they sell for what they paid whilst the rest of the property market has shot up

• Wow
Reactions: 23
How long before the bunga hits the market I wonder? Will be difficult to sell without being on the internet so I doubt she can avoid us seeing the whole thing when it does go up. Those rooms that she's kept hidden will be interesting.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Gawd that was a tough flog to get through.

Anyone else think that she looked really uncomfortable when stating that they have made ‘good investments’ in doing up the house? She clearly didn’t believe her own lies and knows they are lucky if they sell for what they paid whilst the rest of the property market has shot up
They haven't invested in anything though! She will probably get more than what she paid for the house as properties have gone up so much. When I had a look I think it is possibly worth around 1.5 mil but they probably still have a fairly large mortgage to pay off so she won't be able to afford anything more expensive. Will daddy be a garuntor on the new place too?

Reactions: 20
You would think she had learned her lesson about viewing houses in the evening.
Why not just say the house isn’t what she wants at this point in her life. Instead of pretending like she’s so famous

Reactions: 18
Her dyslexia comment pissed me off. I’m dyslexic. I can tell you I can read. It doesn’t mean I can’t read or write or spell or anything. It means those things are harder for my brain and I have to work harder, and therefore longer, than someone without dyslexia to ensure I do them properly. I have 3 degrees and can tell you I worked my ass off to make sure that the standard of my work never differed from someone without dyslexia. The only difference was it probably took me 3x longer 🤪 She pisses me off making dyslexia an excuse for laziness. She may very well be dyslexic but it then becomes her responsibility to ensure she puts things in place for herself to manage it. Instead, she makes it an excuse for incompetency. twit.
If she is dyslexic I will eat my house in the country, my house in the town, my car, all my handbags and my dog. I will also eat every wildebeest on the Serengeti Plain, Mr Law’s car, Mr Law’s dog and Mr Law’s mother-in-Law. I will eat Germany, Italy, Portugal and our postman’s bike. I will eat Heathrow Airport and next door’s Buxus Semprivirens…I will eat a giraffe, 43 hyenas, a tow truck of mistletoe and all the tarmac on M25 motorway. I will then eat 3 scoops of vegan ice cream. Thank you so much…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Good to see she has repurposed the table cloth she cut in half and made a dress

Screenshot 2022-05-12 at 21.37.49.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
I really zoned out when she started bleating on and I’m not sure I can force myself to watch again for the clues! I’ll do the 10 mile radius on Rightmove like you suggested (I think it was you!) but are there any other defining features, for example did she indicate the price?
And then….she basically tells everyone full specific house description of where they are viewing!! Why?? Just had a look. Nice but not really them.

Reactions: 10
Also as someone who is currently in the process of trying to move house, it is very difficult at the moment as there are not enough properties on the market compared to the number of people trying to buy. If you do not actively have your house on the market or are not under offer estate agents won't give you the time of day. The only other way is to be a cash buyer are not be a part of a chain.
When her house is actually on the market then I will believe her bullshit

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.