Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Peppypoopar

VIP Member
OK I'm putting this out there.
This is the funniest thread on Tattle, there I said it ♥😂

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42

EvieM

So, I’m hate watching the latest offering, as I pack for a trip, and this desperate “trick” just said that she’s dyslexic. As someone who is actually dyslexic, I’m affronted! Not knowing how to spell, or pronounce words correctly, does not make you dyslexic you fucking quim! That just means that you are ignorant, lack culture and are not well-read.

• Heart

Lola Faith

VIP Member
Doxing! - Erm Lydia your address was out there I think because you showed a parcel label on a vlog - you did it first, then people worked out where your bunga was! This was when you moved in, so now it's a good excuse to use!

Is that the reason why you need to move house now, privacy? Haven't you spent the last two years saying you won't move?

Oh this is hilarious, it is not an option to have an external office on their property, well if you got rid of the greenhouse you could put one there! And we need to take on more people - what for?

She's made the bunga better, added value, it's magical here - but we're looking at a house next week!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Rouaasheikhly

I'm still catching up but wanted to post this here.

This reminds me of Ali.

Btw, why does she wear her bikini bottoms under her pubic bones (I don't know the terminology 🤣😅 please teach me) but is this normal? Does she do it to emphasise her waist?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

Al Fresco

VIP Member
Yes, it's what they call a 'tight' housing market...exactly as you describe. I was listening to an interesting programme about it on R4 the other day. It's the worst in Europe.
Good luck with your move 😍

Weeeeeeelllllllll......let's think.....

Outbuildings for staff
Stables for my little pony
A large shed for Mr MG
Greenhouse
Outdoor kitchen
Gym
Upstairs master bedroom
Large dressing room
Private woodland
Preferably own field
Pub within staggering distance
Drive through Maccy Dee and a Dominoes within 15 min drive

Any help?
Piano room
Orangery
Lemonry
Esparagusry

• Haha

WatchReelCopyReel

VIP Member
Does the barstool fit perfectly though? Only if she is planning to never open the drawer whilst sitting on it

Matching outfits with her bestie Vic

Parsley leaf necklace :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Why are people so obsessed with wearing skin coloured leggings? It is not flattering and you look naked

Lydia is wearing bland coloured Adanola leggings whilst Vic is creating Global content for the Ellesse/Michael Kors collab

Might just be me but trestle tables are what I would call emergency tables, not decor. She paid £355 each for those tables when she could have gone to her local primary school and borrowed them.

Can't remember Steve Cordony's name even though she has been stealing interiors from him for years

Just knew it was going to be a tan mini kelly :rolleyes:

The receipt looks as if it has been redacted which screams bought from a reseller to me. Whenever I've purchased luxury instore my details are usually at the top of the receipt and when I have sold anything I make sure to cover my information.

View attachment 1254986

More walking through crops, what are they going to do if god forbid one of the pups eats something they shouldn't?

Who stores their table linens in the office? Surely she can put them into one of her many storage rooms/cupboards/dumping grounds.
You’ve got a great eye. The receipt is redacted but not only that, it’s got more items than the Kelly, all but confirming it’s from a reseller. My one item receipts are significantly shorter and have fewer lines. When one gets offered a bag they’ll typically throw their SA a few bones and buy other things to give a more rounded commission (commission on H quota bags is practically nil). So here we see a normal receipt rounded out by other purchases. All prices of other items have been struck out along with the credit card info at the bottom. Tattle Sleuths! 🕵️‍♀️

coconochanel

VIP Member
Sorry but only a pretentious that would wear a long WHITE dress to a garden centre. I don't care how much they cost those mini Hermes are no use what so ever and are so small they look like you are carrying your daughters play handbag around. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart

Namima

VIP Member
Oh wowwwwww.
A segment on Ali and his laundry. How exciting 😎
Heeheeeeee

Screenshot_20220511-175408_YouTube.jpg

The clean laundry ⬇⬇⬇ if you are interested :rolleyes: See he's even pointing to it heeheeee
Screenshot_20220511-175421_YouTube.jpg

His favourite hanger. ⬇⬇⬇
Amazon, of course.
Click that AFFILIATE LYNX now !!!!
Toldya he's morphing into Lydsiepoo.
Screenshot_20220511-175432_YouTube.jpg

Watching him pack his clean laundry ... I didn't. Fast forward is a wonderful invention.
Screenshot_20220511-180039_YouTube.jpg

And to end off, free PR and SELL SELL SELL !!!
Screenshot_20220511-180712_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20220511-180728_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20220511-180740_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20220511-180754_YouTube.jpg

He's such a bore.

The End.

• Haha
  • Heart

HoneyBee20

Chatty Member
What grew from a packet of seeds is your jealousy as josie got her house at the same time and since then you have tried to change your lifestyle and personality to be something it isn’t and yes there is a completely different person, a one that is more miserable, fake, pretentious, jealous and with massive mental health issues.
7EA5B76D-DC65-48FD-9C50-11C0E7838EC1.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow

Miscanthus

VIP Member
I don't know why she thinks moving house will mean we can't find her....

We are top class Tattlers, Lidl.....you can run but you can't hide!

• Haha
  • Heart

happyforest

Chatty Member
Oh look, the introvert from the Bungalow of Potatoes.

Screen Shot 2022-05-14 at 3.59.21 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-05-14 at 3.59.38 PM.png

Of course, this is the position all introverted ladies assume when putting their fragrance on.

Screen Shot 2022-05-14 at 3.59.54 PM.png

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. The getup for her "30K" wine hike with simpering Carrie.

Screen Shot 2022-05-14 at 4.00.54 PM.png

PP bragging.

Screen Shot 2022-05-14 at 4.02.18 PM.png

There is no fuckin' way this cretin is 34. WTAF?

Screen Shot 2022-05-14 at 4.03.28 PM.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40

Namima

VIP Member
So I guess her Function of Beauty sponsorship is over ??? 'Cos she's now frothing at the mouth over another shampoo and conditioner brand. :mad:
And no mention of Olaplex anymore. :rolleyes:

Oh yeah, she mentions she has a sensitive scalp ... #dinner

Screenshot_20220512-190941_YouTube.jpg

The vlog includes a semi-rant. Faffing about her address. Or moving ?? Or rushing to buy the Bunga. As usual, she is vague. But dramatic.
What is she talking about...???
Doxxing ?? Moving house ?? Hiring more people ? An external office ?? Viewing an "intfiguing" property ?? Who knows.
Yak yak blah blah blah.
BTW,, Lyds, you've doxxed yourself on numerous occasions. From the moment you moved into The Bunga. Stop being a drama queen.

I feel like we are going to be entertained to a major rant sometime in the near future. Girl is on the precipice of a tantrum.

Btw, she hates The Bunga.
Heeheeeeee.

• Heart
  • Haha

Namima

VIP Member
FYI.

Screenshot_20220509-200039_Google.jpg

Anyone have a ballpark figure of the amount Lyds would have paid for the bag on the pre-loved market ... would our tight-fisted Madame have paid nearly 20 grand for the bag ??? @happyforest🤔

• Wow
  • Sick

JMD

Lydia Millen #136 - I self diagnose to justify my ignorance, or is it stupidity? I can’t tell the difference

o_O

• Haha
  • Heart
Hello you beautiful people!
What I find ridiculous is that she calls a wee stomp in the fields a "hike".
I come from a small mountain village in the Italian Alps (and I live now in the Swiss Alps) and I have never seen anyone going hiking with such boots (feet would fall off after 2 hours) and such a tiny backpack, especially if for something like a 30K (which in the Alps means a 3 days trekking).
I find her really ridiculous, she's no sportswoman at all.

• Heart