Lydia Millen #135 Monrings under a banyan tree in Prince Louis bloomers and dinning four free…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Alright, today marks a turning point in my current job. So I logged in on my office desktop, got morning coffee and jumped on mail. Once that got sorted, I decided to drink my coffee over little Tattle. Little did I know those utter cunts from IT got a request from even bigger bleep, the higher ups, to block this wonderful website. Apparently, browsing and participating in idle non-celebrity gossip in my free time on company desktop is somehow wrong....

On a positive note, it served as a last drop to finally bring me over the edge and I'm happy to announce I successfully teamed up with a work bestie and we will turn in our bye-bye papers before end of the year. And holy heck, I have to say, it's a liberating feeling once you realise you most definitely don't have to put up with BS. It sounds frivolous, but it's been long time coming. Now I will be able to fully focus on building myself up as I enrolled in university to get my degree sorted for good and move on.

It was perhaps that liberating mindset which made watching Ali's vlog even more difficult to stomach. It pains me to see a guy who clearly has potential allowing a very public bully zap all his energy, joy quite frankly - life away. She sucks it all out of him one day at a time. I know it can be difficult to break away from a narc partner. Particularly with additional ties involved. But come on, man! Pluck your balls out of her fake arse Mini Kelly, give her the finger and carry on doing your own thing. You're not a lost cause yet! If a 28 years old dumb dumb like me can finally unfuck herself and finally start sorting her life out, so can you! Priorities, pal.
It has been mooted here that they have an arrangement of sorts. Having said that, although Elsie treats him appallingly I do think she is jealous of him, how popular he is, how kind he is, he is more attractive than her, more creative, etc. Elsie belittles him because deep down she is very insecure.

I hope all is well @blue_orchid 🤗

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Why is she being so sickly sweet in his vlog? We know the real you Lydia 👀 Also how have they not got an outside pizza oven already? Frow’s got one and they were both drooling over the ones in the garden centre. Surely it’s only a matter of time before she gets one installed in the greedhouse to heat up her Dominos? 🍕🍕🍕

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Why is she being so sickly sweet in his vlog? We know the real you Lydia 👀 Also how have they not got an outside pizza oven already? Frow’s got one and they were both drooling over the ones in the garden centre. Surely it’s only a matter of time before she gets one installed in the greedhouse to heat up her Dominos? 🍕🍕🍕
That's a lot of work just to heat up pizza. When our Italian diva Lydia gets hangry, she has no patience to wait for a pizza oven to fire up first. She can't even manage to wait for Ali to sit down before she starts eating! 🐿

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
For all of our flip flop lovers on here, the best foot cream in the entire world (not sponsored) is footlogix, It is like they have bottled pure magic :love:

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Teethers has one too and the pizzas look disgusting.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Gosh, they are not themselves, fraudsters, sales people, and certainly not middle class. It's taking a lot of work, including having to look up what hounds tooth is.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
For all of our flip flop lovers on here, the best foot cream in the entire world (not sponsored) is footlogix, It is like they have bottled pure magic :love:
I have just ordered some and will let you know how I get on with it. I have never heard of it before. I love the idea of bottled magic. Thank you for the tip!😀

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Alright, today marks a turning point in my current job. So I logged in on my office desktop, got morning coffee and jumped on mail. Once that got sorted, I decided to drink my coffee over little Tattle. Little did I know those utter cunts from IT got a request from even bigger bleep, the higher ups, to block this wonderful website. Apparently, browsing and participating in idle non-celebrity gossip in my free time on company desktop is somehow wrong....

On a positive note, it served as a last drop to finally bring me over the edge and I'm happy to announce I successfully teamed up with a work bestie and we will turn in our bye-bye papers before end of the year. And holy heck, I have to say, it's a liberating feeling once you realise you most definitely don't have to put up with BS. It sounds frivolous, but it's been long time coming. Now I will be able to fully focus on building myself up as I enrolled in university to get my degree sorted for good and move on.

It was perhaps that liberating mindset which made watching Ali's vlog even more difficult to stomach. It pains me to see a guy who clearly has potential allowing a very public bully zap all his energy, joy quite frankly - life away. She sucks it all out of him one day at a time. I know it can be difficult to break away from a narc partner. Particularly with additional ties involved. But come on, man! Pluck your balls out of her fake arse Mini Kelly, give her the finger and carry on doing your own thing. You're not a lost cause yet! If a 28 years old dumb dumb like me can finally unfuck herself and finally start sorting her life out, so can you! Priorities, pal.
I'm so pleased that Tattle has given you the impetus to leave your job, complete your degree and sort yourself out! :m
Let's hope Tattle can work its magic on Ali..now where is that magic in a bottle @Oops... ?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
In Josie's defence (had to take a deep breath there) I have a pizza oven (only an ooni, not an expensive one) and the pizzas don't look like much but are actually delicious.

But no way Lydia has the patience or skills to use one properly, as they do take a little bit of time to get up to temperature.

@Tyui Sorry but you can't assume that everyone wants kids and that any couple without them is completely incompatible and on the rocks. Not everyone wants to be or should be parents. :rolleyes:
Not everyone sure.
I can only base my light hearted observation on Lydia specifically, *on a gossip site* — all from my personal experiences with very similar couples..
Also in a handful of vlogs from the horses mouth (lydia) its a topic under discussion and of interest especially as from my memory Ally is keen.

edit- tbh I really dont care and obvs dont wish misery on anyone YET I am far more interested im when this greedy tone death platform lydia and many are on start to seriously wobble!

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
Ali's vlog! - what a load of nonsense, even he sounds bored with his monotonous description of what is or isn't going on in the bunga garden!

She's wearing the KM dress of jeans and Hermes sandals for a trip to the garden centre - bit OTT, then she's wearing it all to stomp around the garden. Those sandals must be trashed by now!!

Absolute crap don't bother.
I mean the way they had a sort of SERIOUS CONVERSATION AROUND IF ALI SHOULD OR SHOULD NOT START WEARING "SANDALS" IN THE SUMMER and to a garden center was PATHETIC. REALLY?

Ali and Lydia are such try-hards that the clothes wear them... not the relaxed chic vibe that an actual HOT and amazing person gives off. You have to actually have this style and not overthink it... be aloof and lovely like Jude Law in the Talented Mr Ripley or all normal people on vacation... DO NOT TALK ABOUT IT AS A COUPLE AS IF IT'S THE NEXT LINKABLE THING CAUSE UM... THAT AINT HOT OR SMART!

Who is with me?

1652307948657.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

Wishing you the very best of luck as you plan for your future! 🍀

• Heart
My advise Ali is when she is next on a trip away with Cawwie pack your bags, get the dogs, and GET THE HELL OUT OF THERE!
She's tried to change him, he is having to watch Downton, Bridgerton and The Crown, Anne with an E, jeans arent allowed, garden centres, posh hotels, meals, it really isn't him. She leading the show. And they don't even have management, this is their marriage. Happy, happy, happy...hmmm.

• Sick
Reactions: 30
Haha Ali called his houndstooth trousers "dogtooth", both of them try so hard to be "posh" yet fail every time.
The garden tour was so boring, they are obviously having a "mine is bigger than yours" Wisteria competition with Teefers and Chaz, poor Ali, his is noticeably smaller than Chaz's. If he keeps playing with it and tending to it, it might get bigger.

My favourite bit of the vlog was at the Garden centre when Ali says "I just love looking at tools" as he points and zooms the camera at Lydia 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
It has been mooted here that they have an arrangement of sorts. Having said that, although Elsie treats him appallingly I do think she is jealous of him, how popular he is, how kind he is, he is more attractive than her, more creative, etc. Elsie belittles him because deep down she is very insecure.

I hope all is well @blue_orchid 🤗
I'm so pleased that Tattle has given you the impetus to leave your job, complete your degree and sort yourself out! :m
Let's hope Tattle can work its magic on Ali..now where is that magic in a bottle @Oops... ?
Wishing you the very best of luck as you plan for your future! 🍀
You guys! Thank you for your kind words and encouragement.

This is a community and I freaking love how how we can totally rip certain people to shreds for their BS, but are a loving, supportive community. Warms my heart twice as much knowing Lydia reads our posts and must be feeling like a right tit because yeah, she seems to be a person who somehow never fits in a community unless it's frenemies type of thing.
Gotta be such a lonely life at the end of the day.
Do I feel sorry for her? Yes. Does she ultimately deserve it and then some? HECK YES.
Should have eaten that banana.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Just on my way to work and on the radio it said that 1 in 10 people are influenced by tv shows they watch and that they change what they wear, hair and makeup etc.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Interesting chat on Grossie's thread about 'who did it first, Lidl or Grossie?' :unsure:👀

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.