Lydia Millen #135 Monrings under a banyan tree in Prince Louis bloomers and dinning four free…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nonna's Christmas present ... the green book Wine Encyclopedia (?) and fern have disappeared from sight.
It's all.about topiary trees now.

View attachment 1254742

That's because all the ferns died....

they need to be at least near a window to live. She put one underneath her stairs! poor thing didn't have a chance.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
She’s finally admitting she wants to move, something everyone has been able to tell for the last couple of years and after watching her constant renovations and unhappiness with the house.
She knows she doesn’t want to live in the bungalow, she knows they paid a crazy over price to begin with, plumbing is a mess, all toilets are broken except 1.
Thankfully her Hermes bags are fake, can you imagine a person spending that amount of cash on BAGS when their house is falling apart?!😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Did anyone else notice the beautiful little gardening book that she was given by one of the girls from her recent meetup, which only met the requirements of being a perfect plinth to showcase the new Hermes . What an arrogant, spoiled and ungrateful cow! I was enraged for the poor woman, who was most likely thinking she was giving lyds something she would treasure and read but no, sadly, no sentimental value whatsoever to her ladyship. It was just good enough for a bag to sit upon. O how I cringed 😑

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
She thinks a greenhouse at Burford was made of “raw” iron, not wrought iron, “raw” iron.🙄.

In this day and age with Rightmove, it doesn’t take much to find out who’s moved where. If you constantly, and intentionally for content revenue, go on and on and on about how fabulous your house is and in such a fantastic setting with great amenities, why would YouTubers imagine that normal people would not be interested to find out exactly where that was and whether they could afford it? And why shouldn’t they? The issue would be with a very small minority who are unhinged enough to stalk them or threaten them but, unless you take yourself out of the public domain, that’s impossible to avoid. This, however, is all BS. What was her point? That she wanted to move for safety reasons? And that, in the next house, she’ll never again mention local names or landmarks and so will feel completely safe forever more? As if.

We all know that the real reason is that she wants something authentic like Josie’s house, plain and simple. She’ll never be able to achieve what she wants in the bung and it’s driving her mad, she’s completely green with envy.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
Haven’t been on here in a while but seeing the new vid is up could not resist coming here to see the comments. I predicted the move a year too early last year, she obviously needed more time to screw up that house before she moved! Her business name is listed on google earth like millions of others, she could have it removed if she really wanted to. As usual a cry for attention to justify her moving after she has repeatedly told us she doesn’t want to move. This is her only way to ‘create’ more content. Her boob job hasnt garnered her enough likes as she would hoped so it’s onto the next thing. She’s loves to spruik about her new found ‘happiness’ all I see is she is continually unhappy. Never happy with her hair, unhappy with boobs, unhappy with house, unhappy with her ‘subscribers’, unhappy with unavailability of bags, has to keep buying more ‘fake’ ones, unhappy with having ‘staff’ in her house, unhappy with every room Lauren’Costly’ has touched, unhappy with wardrobe room but she’s too cheap to fix it properly, let’s whack a coat of ugly paint on it instead, unhappy with original coffin garden beds, unhappy with only one puppy for content, unhappy with cars, must buy more unnecessary old flavour of the month cars to copy other ‘influencers’, unhappy because she didn’t have soho hum house membership so she had to remedy that real quick! Unhappy that Ali wants his bbq area done so she’s moving so he can’t have it😆. Unhappy that he won’t upgrade his crappy old shed to something more luxe and pretentious. And you just know that not having that chopping block integrated into her counter top is driving her absolutely mad! I’ll put it out there that this is the REAL reason she wants to move😆😆

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 52
Ok so all the decor she did in bunga with furniture, linens, crockery, curtains and the list is endless, she will be doing that again with her move. What a waste of life and time never happy with what you have

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Let’s see!!
Yes come on share share.

All this moving because they need more staff is an EXCUSE because she wants a house like Josie's . If that was her 'forever home' and she really loved it she would just hire a office space for the staff end of problem (if she can afford Hermes bags she can afford office space!). She loved the bung when she first moved in it as Josie and Victoria hadn't bought theirs at the time so she was the first to have a 'big house'. Then when Josie got her big beautiful Cotswold Mansion Lydia had a breakdown and has been unsuccessfully trying to make the modern bung a Cotswold mansion ever since and its NEVER GOING TO HAPPEN so now she is DESPERATE to move.

She is bloody deluded if she thinks she has added value to that bung, AS bleeping IF my lovely! Ruined it is the only thing she's done to it. She hasn't even covered the massive drop in the garden so anyone with animals, kids will be put off straight away with that and that is without all the other disasters she's done to the place.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
We all know her move is going to be in cotswolds. Its not surprising lyds even if you find million reasons this was suppose to happen.

Reactions: 13
She’s dying for everyone to know where she lives - she’s encouraging them to - because she wants bids in, she’s desperate to leave; she hates the asssthetic, the neighbours loathe her, the farmers won’t let her stomp all over their fields and she’s run out of content. She needs ‘members of her audience’ to put in a bid in excess of what she’s plundered - preferably the likes of the woman who paid for her meal in the Maldives. She is so delusional - ‘dyslexia’ is the least of her problems!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
The way she never ever says “thank you”…🤬 Ali hands her a plate of mochi balls and *nothing*. I’d have to try really hard NOT to say thank you automatically. Dragged up, I tell ya…!

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 43
I remember seeing this one while ago when I was convinced I had the winning euro lottery ticket and was fantasy spending at 4am and thought it would be something I bet she wished she gone for. 😍 To think what she paid for hers compared to what comes with this in terms of her overall outlay, she’ll never get her money back on her own.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Doubt she can afford the size of property that she'd want in the Cotswolds or London tbh. Wonder if she'll chose location or just fall for one impressive window like she did with the bunga.
I was thinking she lived near Surrey. Lydia wishes!!! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Didn’t Carrie just move to live closer to Lydia? And now Lydia is going to move to the Cotswolds so she can have more ‘staff’? So she’s expecting Carrie to drive ages every day to get there? It’s bizarre and so try hard - Lydia has lived in Milton Keynes for years, there’s literally no reason for her to move to the Cotswolds. Honestly I don’t know why Ali goes along with this tit.

Reactions: 29
We all know her move is going to be in cotswolds. Its not surprising lyds even if you find million reasons this was suppose to happen.
Her minions won’t travel that far. She’s looking in Bucks! To be fair it has to be Bucks! All those years of lies!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.