Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

oczymlody

VIP Member
Well said. I couldn't understand at the time why she was giving them to that charity but it was clearly a tax write off and why not sell them? There are much more important things people need than bloody shitty leggings. She's truly vile.

I've noticed she's planning a 'pre-loved' giveaway :sick:
Yum. Let’s hope that woman with the discharge problem doesn’t list anything 😂🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8

Lilyloves

cannot believe that some has asked on the lucy locket page whether lockets would be alright to wear for jury service...... seriously! are these people thick?

• Haha

Sumfin

I agree with one of the posters in the screenshots above. Yes, Lucy has to cover overheads and wages etc but she is selling products that can be bought for a lot cheaper elsewhere.
If the new wooly hats for example were in exclusive designs and patterns I might consider getting one. However, if you can get them for £7ish elsewhere and the only difference is the faint logo on the front - then why bother.
I think she should go back to concentrating on leggings and make them better quality and designs rather than bringing out random products every week with the logo slapped on.
Also the poor me posts (so tired 😓, need to turn phone off etc) are getting very grating. At least your business is still running unlike many others.

ChickenWine

VIP Member
View attachment 274595View attachment 274596View attachment 274595View attachment 274595View attachment 274596Ugh this pisses me off. Fine have a holiday, you can afford it. (Another one) but to post about it all the time (mentioned it last week and had an expensive bike gift) comes across as boasting and bragging. Adding the “poor me I really need it” is tone deaf and unnecessary. If life is that stressful step back from social media and chill the fuck out! And the sycophantic (not sure if that’s the right word 🤣) “you deserve it” messages are sickening. I agree with the “turn your phone off” comment for a different reason 😂
This makes me so mad. I work for my local authority and the NHS, worked all through lockdown, still working now, home schooled etc (same as everyone else) I haven’t had a night away from home this year and haven’t had a holiday or break of any sort for 18 months! And she gets a mini break more often than I change my underwear (well not literally but you get the picture 😉) and everyone saying she deserves it?! I wonder if any of those people fawning over her are key workers or frontline NHS staff? I bet they aren’t! It’s a slap in the face for those who have been risking their lives this whole time to see someone who sells leggings for a living shouting about how much she deserves her 100th mini break of the year!!!
End rant.......

• Heart

BloopBloop

So emailing for Terms but support only works until 4pm Mon-Friday, orders must be placed 2.45pm today until 7am Monday. Which means that there is an hour's window to request before ordering and entering. That seems unethical at best.

Causewaygal

Chatty Member
I hate trite shit like that ... rules to live by are often triggers for people with mental health issues and yet this is the market she is trying to flog it to. Statements like ‘cherish your love ones’ and ‘travel’ are particularly an issue. Not everyone has loved ones and not everyone can afford to travel ffs ... and I don’t honestly see her living by a lot of this stuff anyway. She did pitch it as if it was her original concept, but much like the cookbook that is filled with recipes directly copied from other people’s books, it’s just another money making scam.

I unfollowed the Facebook group maybe 3 or 4 weeks ago when the team were doing a stock take and the Facebook group did a round up of money and ordered them pizza??!! Umm. What the actual hell. It is a company, they do stocktake??!! Did anyone order me pizza when I did stock take at new look, no?? I honestly couldn’t believe it. Those people are deluded.
Exactly !!! Let’s all club together and buy pizza for a woman who can afford to spend 2k on a week in the Lake District 🙄

Last edited:
  • Heart

K9Drea

Well, having caught up with your posts today, I have to say, she's a truly vile human being for taking the money off people to feed her staff. As has been said, the stock problem is her problem and if they're having to work overtime then so be it. We've all been there and when I've done stock takes, my boss has paid for the pizzas! No drama, no fuss. Maybe if she spent less time swanning off all over the place and on Facebook and more time doing some work she wouldn't have half the problems she has

Leggingshey

I think we all need to take a hard look our selves on here. We are trolls. With nowt better to do than slag someone off. Some of the comments are just personal attacks that no one would dare make to the woman’s face. It’s ok to have a moan but some of us are more obsessed with Lucy than she is herself. I’m leaving now to get on with my own life and not be concerned with someone else’s

• Haha

Sumfin

If anyone is interested in some of the newer products - wooly hats, scarves etc the Lockets Assemble group on Facebook has found them available from elsewhere. Obviously they don’t have the LLL logo on but when it’s so tiny why bother?

ChickenWine

VIP Member
My daughter sent me this screen shot.

She said lots of people are saying their children will love it, so the free gift must be more landfill crap. But Queen Lucy is making sure they're being grateful enough....View attachment 273564
Basically translates to “BE GRATEFUL YOU CRETINS!!!!!!!! THIS COST ME A LOT OF MONEY I MIGHT ONLY BE ABLE TO HAVE 20 MINI BREAKS NEXT YEAR INSTEAD OF 19!!!!!!!”
Hahaha! Makes me laugh so much. Why do people fall for her shit?!

• Haha

thesmallone

Someone has posted about their dog having puppies, but has said they can't post it on their own wall for security reasons. So a group with 30-odd thousand strangers is safer? Who knew.

• Haha

ChickenWine

VIP Member
Remember the young girl who was unwell and her mum posted the videos of her? She’s home now and looks like Lucy sent her a present. Just seen her photo on another page that sells vintage clothes. I’m not sure but it looks like her mum has been sending this girls photo and story to these businesses in the hope of getting freebies? Don’t get me wrong she’s very unwell and it must be awful but if the mum is scouting for free stuff that is so shameful!

Also just had a look back through the LLL page and there are so many posts about this girls illness by the mum, it makes me uncomfortable that people do this

• Wow
  • Sad

ChickenWine

VIP Member
Well said...she's very abrupt to the point of rudeness. If they don't sell she can give them to charity again and get the kudos for helping the less fortunates :rolleyes:
It almost feels like it should be an honour that you get to spend your money with her! That’s how the general feeling is in that group. Then she goes flaunting her extravagant lifestyle that she has her sheep to thank for and she talks to them like that! Charming isn’t she?!
Also the leggings designs used to be a lot nicer, they are getting more gaudy and tacky as time goes on. She doesn’t do just an animal print for example. All the designs are too ‘busy.’

K9Drea

We have 5 Fitbit Inspires to giveaway to 5 lucky people
🎉
🎉
🎉

Just place an order on our website between 14.45 today (23/10/2020) and 7:00AM Monday (26/10/2020) and we will select 5 orders completely at random who will find a lovely Fitbit as a huge SURPRISE in there parcel
😘
😘
😘

How lovely would it be to find one in yours?! Tell us below - would you keep it for yourself or give to a loved one?!
We hope you love our little weekend giveaway to try and make these dark times a little lighter
❤️
❤️

*Orders will be picked completely at random. For full T&CS please contact us by email. Support works 8am - 4pm - Monday to Friday! Thanks
😘

Should Ts&Cs not be accessible without emailing? If she's got Fitbits to give away, then she should give them away, not bribe people into buying her crap!

She makes me so fecking angry!

Sumfin

Someone has posted a photo of their wrist saying ‘what’s on your wrists?’ Of course this is now an opportunity for the son story brigade, ‘here’s my anxiety bracelet’ ‘here’s my wrist tattoo to remind me of my dead goldfish’
“this bracelet is to celebrate the fact I managed to go 15 minutes without weeping and throwing myself on the floor.
This bracelet represents the day I managed to get dressed without taking 50 selfies.
this bracelet celebrates when I bought my 10,000th pair of lockets.

• Haha

thesmallone

Hers are £35, she "accidently" posted some on her website the other day and they sold out.

There was a big post on the facebook group about links earlier, must have been after all those comments 😂

EDIT- found the post!
But they have post approval on, so of course they can verify the links. They just can't be arsed!

ChickenWine

VIP Member
moaning about people moaning before they have even moaned 😂😂 like they would stop the promotions... if they did no one would buy 🤷🏼‍♀️😂😂
This is awful behaviour from a company!! I mean seriously?! You’re having a moan at your own customers for something they haven’t even done “if you moan we don’t do it”!! Key word here is ‘if’. Talking to customers like a class of naughty children. Can you imagine if a big company did this?! Absolutely preposterous!!!! How does she think this is ok?!