Lucy locket loves

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the thing that pisses me off the most is when a member of the group has something to give away (leggings, old Fitbit etc) I normally just comment “me please. Thanks.”
However it turns into a competition to have the shitest life story “well I would really like your old leggings because I was found abandoned as a newborn at a fire station. Then my foster family only fed me toast and I had to walk 18 miles to school everyday. Then my first boyfriend called me fat and made me cry. Then my cat died etc etc etc”
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, it’s a tit life competition 🤣

Reactions: 3
Did I see her mum post that she wasn't helping her out any more?
Not sure, I know she broke her mum's arm and it put her out of action for a while

My mister bought my this amazing outdoor Swedish bath for my birthday. We haven’t used it yet as we needed to set up the chimney and firepit for underneath

He's trying to broil her like a lobster!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
She broke her mums arm?!
Yeah, she was messing about or something and hurt her mum's arm but turns out she broke it so of course it had an enormous knock on effect for some reason as it was delaying orders being completed

Reactions: 1
Not sure, I know she broke her mum's arm and it put her out of action for a while

My mister bought my this amazing outdoor Swedish bath for my birthday. We haven’t used it yet as we needed to set up the chimney and firepit for underneath

He's trying to broil her like a lobster!!!
She just posted about it on Facebook, if you search online that bath cost nearly £4K. So relatable 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Announces she’ll be doing a deal every day of August. Decides to announce the daily deal the night before to make it easier. Decides on the 13th Aug to do 3 deals that last Fri-Sun, again to make life easier for herself. On the weekend stresses she won’t have enough stock for the next half of the months offers. Then on Sunday night announces the next days deal will be happening at some point but she’s taking a personal day 🤷🏻‍♀️

Attachments

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 4
She just posted about it on Facebook, if you search online that bath cost nearly £4K. So relatable 🙄
Bloody hell!!!

Announces she’ll be doing a deal every day of August. Decides to announce the daily deal the night before to make it easier. Decides on the 13th Aug to do 3 deals that last Fri-Sun, again to make life easier for herself. On the weekend stresses she won’t have enough stock for the next half of the months offers. Then on Sunday night announces the next days deal will be happening at some point but she’s taking a personal day 🤷🏻‍♀️
Disgusting! What an utter idiot. And they'll all be fauning over her still.

I have some of the shorts. They fit alright etc. I'm glad it's not just me who finds the Facebook group to be like a rather strange cult. Also, does anyone else notice the production issues with some of the leggings? The words are spelt backwards on one of the leg like it's reflected in a mirror?! I've seen pictures of them posted in the group but no one seems to have noticed this? I can't be the only one to have spotted this surely?!

Reactions: 2
She is such an oversharer!

Would you ever see the owner/CEO of any other company telling all and sundry their business?

I genuinely don't understand why she puts so much of her private life on her own page.

Do we care that she just made a phone call to cancel her and "mama's" holiday? No!

• Haha
She is so immature. Everyone seems to think she is some sort of goddess. She posted today she needed some Lucy time!!

• Sick
  • Wow
She is so immature. Everyone seems to think she is some sort of goddess. She posted today she needed some Lucy time!!
I was absolutely cringing at that. Sent it to my mate who said ‘imagine topshop or something announcing that on fb’ it’s embarrassing. Just take a few days off. No one cares 🤣

• Haha
Needs some time off yet is still posting even though she has taken 2000 orders for the tacky crap in the past day. She’s in dire need of attention constantly. It’s embarrassing

Needs some time off yet is still posting even though she has taken 2000 orders for the tacky crap in the past day. She’s in dire need of attention constantly. It’s embarrassing
She seems to spend more time on FB than she does working...as you say, attention bleep

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.