Lucy locket loves

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hate trite tit like that ... rules to live by are often triggers for people with mental health issues and yet this is the market she is trying to flog it to. Statements like ‘cherish your love ones’ and ‘travel’ are particularly an issue. Not everyone has loved ones and not everyone can afford to travel ffs ... and I don’t honestly see her living by a lot of this stuff anyway. She did pitch it as if it was her original concept, but much like the cookbook that is filled with recipes directly copied from other people’s books, it’s just another money making scam.

I unfollowed the Facebook group maybe 3 or 4 weeks ago when the team were doing a stock take and the Facebook group did a round up of money and ordered them pizza??!! Umm. What the actual hell. It is a company, they do stocktake??!! Did anyone order me pizza when I did stock take at new look, no?? I honestly couldn’t believe it. Those people are deluded.
Exactly !!! Let’s all club together and buy pizza for a woman who can afford to spend 2k on a week in the Lake District 🙄

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Who’s seen this mornings picture then? Dressed in a too small matching set that makes her look like a pumpkin

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Who’s seen this mornings picture then? Dressed in a too small matching set that makes her look like a pumpkin
I’m betting that set is in the sale in 2 weeks time - I mean, who going to buy that colour?! And it looks very see through....

Reactions: 1
I’ve known about the leggings for ages but only just joined the facebook group. Jesus Christ. This woman isn’t your friend? She’s taking money off you for overpriced leggings? I feel really sad that meeting Lucy is a highlight for these women, like what an empty existence.

Reactions: 5
On a post about someone bumping into Lucy this morning. Honestly, these people.
That first screenshot says ‘Despite what she’s going through’ what is she going through?? Having a bloody holiday and making a tit load of money that’s what!!!!! I’d be smiling like a Cheshire Cat too if that was me! 😂😂

Reactions: 7
I can't believe nobody's mentioned the guy wearing shorts and a cropped top. (I'm not in the group any more so can't see it but my friend sent it to me last night)

Lucy is a first class scam artist and her groupies are enablers

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I can't believe nobody's mentioned the guy wearing shorts and a cropped top. (I'm not in the group any more so can't see it but my friend sent it to me last night)

Lucy is a first class scam artist and her groupies are enablers
I showed my husband that post last night. I mean, I have no problem with men wearing the leggings and stuff, as odd as I find it, but the crop tops?! Why would a man need what is essentially a sports bra?!

At least crop top man isn’t showing a close up of his crotch like the other bloke does.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
That first screenshot says ‘Despite what she’s going through’ what is she going through?? Having a bloody holiday and making a tit load of money that’s what!!!!! I’d be smiling like a Cheshire Cat too if that was me! 😂😂
Yeah turning over close to 3 million a year must be so hard for her ... 🙄
anyone else notice the orange leggings have shading or shadow that makes it appear as if you can see her bush ?!?! 🤣

• Haha
LOL I've just seen another leggings company saying that 'every order' gets a freebie...so I wonder what Lucy will be doing next week

Reactions: 1
Someone is selling a top with the free gift! Yes it’s a hat. It looks so cheap. Imagine the static hair from that😂
DB16FA75-9FF2-4595-98C9-D4D3E25F0EC0.jpeg
D4487012-B169-4DB7-849B-CB09DCD4D361.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Lucy's just posted a list of the top 98 contributors to the group. The woman at the top of the list has commented 1100 times 🤯

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.