Lucy locket loves

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Except that LAP quality is much better than hers

Hasn't she claimed recently that she has an in-house designer now or something?
Yeah, I'm going to get stuck interview the LAP sale, I think!
Im selling some of these leggings in eBay t the moment, one pair has a hole, they are currently selling for more than another pair I have listed! The mentality of her fans!
*Hunts for any LLL I've forgotten about to flog*

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I really think Lucy's getting too big for her leggings. She needs a dose of the real world. She's truly getting worse by the day

Reactions: 1
I saw a post on the selling page that people were ebaying those plain coloured leggings that were given to a domestic abuse charity.

I understand why they may have been doing that - the money people pay for LLL would be far better put to use buying things for children who have had to flee. Also women who leave in a hurry might not want to wear bright pink leggings.

In my opinion if you give a gift to someone it is not your place to dictate what can be done with it. She either gave them to the charity to help out (which would include selling them and using the money in a way they saw fit to enable these women/children have better lives, or she gave them to the charity for self promotion.

I know which reason I think it was.

Someone took it off that page and PMed the admin on the official page so they could get them taken down off eBay.

Christ I just thought it was a crappy childish thing to do. Once you give something away it is no longer yours to do anything with!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I saw a post on the selling page that people were ebaying those plain coloured leggings that were given to a domestic abuse charity.

I understand why they may have been doing that - the money people pay for LLL would be far better put to use buying things for children who have had to flee. Also women who leave in a hurry might not want to wear bright pink leggings.

In my opinion if you give a gift to someone it is not your place to dictate what can be done with it. She either gave them to the charity to help out (which would include selling them and using the money in a way they saw fit to enable these women/children have better lives, or she gave them to the charity for self promotion.

I know which reason I think it was.

Someone took it off that page and PMed the admin on the official page so they could get them taken down off eBay.

Christ I just thought it was a crappy childish thing to do. Once you give something away it is no longer yours to do anything with!!!!
I came here to say exactly the same thing ... as someone who has been in that position I would have sold them on too. The last thing you actually want to do in that position is stand out so I’d have used the cash for food and maybe a pair of jeans from a charity shop. While the act itself was nice I’m beginning to doubt her intentions behind it sadly. You can’t dictate what someone does with a gift ... it’s a gift ffs. I get rid of tat people buy me all the time 😆 My gran bought me the ugliest clock on earth when I got married and as much as I loved her I couldn’t have the thing in my house so I gave it away to someone who did love it ...

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I came here to say exactly the same thing ... as someone who has been in that position I would have sold them on too. The last thing you actually want to do in that position is stand out so I’d have used the cash for food and maybe a pair of jeans from a charity shop. While the act itself was nice I’m beginning to doubt her intentions behind it sadly. You can’t dictate what someone does with a gift ... it’s a gift ffs. I get rid of tat people buy me all the time 😆 My gran bought me the ugliest clock on earth when I got married and as much as I loved her I couldn’t have the thing in my house so I gave it away to someone who did love it ...

I'm sorry to hear you've been there, I hope things are a bit better for you these days ❣

Well said. I couldn't understand at the time why she was giving them to that charity but it was clearly a tax write off and why not sell them? There are much more important things people need than bloody crappy leggings. She's truly vile.

I've noticed she's planning a 'pre-loved' giveaway :sick:

I'm sorry to hear you've been there, I hope things are a bit better for you these days ❣
Thanks ... things are pretty good now. It was a long time ago and my life has changed considerably for the better. I had to go through hell to get here and I appreciate what I have all the more because of that. I have a lovely husband now 😌

Well said. I couldn't understand at the time why she was giving them to that charity but it was clearly a tax write off and why not sell them? There are much more important things people need than bloody crappy leggings. She's truly vile.

If it was truly a manufacturing fault then I doubt she paid a penny for them anyway ... a lot of overseas manufacturers would rather let you keep the stuff than deal with the hassle and paperwork of what is essentials re-importing goods. Personally I would have sold them on cheap to customers and given the money to a charity rather than giving the actual items to charity. As long as full disclosure is given it’s a perfectly ethical option.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Some of the cult are losing their tit because someone pretended to reveal that the gift 🎁 was a unicorn 🦄... you couldn’t make this crap up it’s hilarious and disturbing in equal measure 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Some of the cult are losing their tit because someone pretended to reveal that the gift 🎁 was a unicorn 🦄... you couldn’t make this crap up it’s hilarious and disturbing in equal measure 😂😂😂😂
I saw that how perfectic you could tell it was a joke a mile off, well most normally people could 🙄

Yum. Let’s hope that woman with the discharge problem doesn’t list anything 😂🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
The woman who shared her wedding today in that awful rainbow tutu. Wtf? Taking lockets to wear after too. They’re awful thin cheap leggings what do these people see in them?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
The woman who shared her wedding today in that awful rainbow tutu. Wtf? Taking lockets to wear after too. They’re awful thin cheap leggings what do these people see in them?

that dress was awful! she could of worn a better fitting bra too 😬

Reactions: 3
I'm so glad I'm not the only one who thought the dress was awful. I know how she felt in it is the most important thing, but goodness me.
I honestly thought she was wearing it to run the virtual London marathon.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
My daughter sent me this screen shot.

She said lots of people are saying their children will love it, so the free gift must be more landfill crap. But Queen Lucy is making sure they're being grateful enough....
Screenshot_20201012_164705.jpg

My daughter sent me this screen shot.

She said lots of people are saying their children will love it, so the free gift must be more landfill crap. But Queen Lucy is making sure they're being grateful enough....View attachment 273564
Basically translates to “BE GRATEFUL YOU CRETINS!!!!!!!! THIS COST ME A LOT OF MONEY I MIGHT ONLY BE ABLE TO HAVE 20 MINI BREAKS NEXT YEAR INSTEAD OF 19!!!!!!!”
Hahaha! Makes me laugh so much. Why do people fall for her tit?!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.