Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

burnbookregina

I had to leave the fb group, it got so annoying with everyone constantly posting all the leggings they had and bragging about how many pairs they owned. Its like a contest to see who is most up Lucy's arse. And i find her more and more unlikeable as time goes on. Glad I found this thread and can see others feel the same 👍👍

Reactions: 10

RandomMess

Chatty Member
I saw a post on the selling page that people were ebaying those plain coloured leggings that were given to a domestic abuse charity.

I understand why they may have been doing that - the money people pay for LLL would be far better put to use buying things for children who have had to flee. Also women who leave in a hurry might not want to wear bright pink leggings.

In my opinion if you give a gift to someone it is not your place to dictate what can be done with it. She either gave them to the charity to help out (which would include selling them and using the money in a way they saw fit to enable these women/children have better lives, or she gave them to the charity for self promotion.

I know which reason I think it was.

Someone took it off that page and PMed the admin on the official page so they could get them taken down off eBay.

Christ I just thought it was a shitty childish thing to do. Once you give something away it is no longer yours to do anything with!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 9

Melier

VIP Member
Surely it would’ve been better for Lucy to suggest they give the money to charity?! She could afford a few pizzas for the work staff.. I don’t know why she acts like her life is so hard all the time!!

• Heart

ChickenWine

VIP Member
The next money grabbing con has just been announced....

I find it disgusting to use such high pressure sales techniques- it’s sort of like a lottery except you have to spend a load more to be in with a chance of ‘winning’ a crappy dinosaur pen or some other bits that they can’t sell......
She does this a lot. It really is a high pressure sales technique and likes to whip everyone into a frenzy. But as that saying goes, a fool and their money are soon parted....!

ChickenWine

VIP Member
A woman has just posted a huge post about her hysterectomy operation with a photo of herself in hospital bed! Over sharing much?! It’s obviously only done to gain sympathy surely?! Why else would you post such a personal thing to thousands of strangers! I just don’t get it at all!!!!

• Wow

Sumfin

Is anyone else really surprised Lucy hasn't tried to shut the lockets assemble page down?
Im pretty sure there’s “spies” in the group reporting back to her.
There were a few people complaining “I didn’t realise this was a group to insult Lucy. I’m leaving” and then flounced off.

Sumfin

Urrrrgh re. Sweaty fanny.
Some pillocks on there seem to think it’s a small friendly group. There’s currently 37,000 people in the group. That’s more than the capacity of half the stadiums in the premier league!
Why don’t you stroll onto the pitch at half time and announce youve got fanny issues and need help (pre Covid of course).

• Haha

Bubbles85

VIP Member
The woman who shared her wedding today in that awful rainbow tutu. Wtf? Taking lockets to wear after too. They’re awful thin cheap leggings what do these people see in them?

• Haha
  • Wow

Causewaygal

Chatty Member
Did anyone read the embarrassing things that have happened to you thread ? dont judge me I have insomnia and I’d run out of stuff to do last night😆 Anyhow amongst the gamut of I fell over and flashed my knickers predictability there was a women sharing about the time she hooked up on tinder with a random bloke and ended up at A&E the next day after rough anal ... oh and she took her kids with her to the hospital. I’m no prude but FFS 😳 !!!

• Wow
  • Haha
  • Sick

K9Drea

I don't think people realise this but most companies import from China and prices are marked up by about 60% or more. You'll be surprised to know that a lot of clothing retailers do the same thing, including the likes of H&M and other big brand names. It's way too expensive for business to justify using UK factories to manufacture the clothes and those who have like Boohoo have used suppliers with unethical practices in Leicester that only pay their employees £3.50 to £4 wages. I do agree with you guys though that Lucy doesn't always seem grateful for what she has and her sales tactics are pushy which puts me off too. I think the thing that annoys me the most is that she claims her material blend is hers and she made it from scratch but this is not the case at all. If you ask a supplier whom doesn't use a specific fabric blend for it they are willing to negotiate because they want your trade. That's how business works. As a customer what you are essentially paying for is a brand and the convenience of buying goods. There's a reason that people don't buy from suppliers directly as a customer as there's a minimum order quantity and it would be way too expensive if you just want a single product of something.

On another note, whoever mentioned Funky Fit they also supply their clothes from China as I use exactly the same supplier for my business and recognise the products. They've even used the mock ups from the supplier profile page. I differentiate from competitors by using 100% original designs created by our designer and not using stock photos or the ones that suppliers provide you with. It's also more fun that way as I get to decide what I want for my designs. I'm pretty sure Lucy now has her own designer but her old ones are from Shutterstock, Adobe Stock and ones her supplier already had at the time.

Hope this helps in some way! I'm glad that I stopped buying from Lucy Locket Loves and have used the money to invest into a business myself as I'm currently a university student.
I don't have a problem with people making a profit, it's people who take the p*ss. It's Lucy's whole ethos that pushes my buttons. She's rude, she's gloating, she camouflages her tax dodges as good deeds, she isn't honest with her followers

DaveDave

AE93C2B0-E317-4C92-9414-7FC975FEF4B5.jpeg
0FAAC1A9-09C3-4CF0-B645-0D5E302732D6.jpeg
0FAAC1A9-09C3-4CF0-B645-0D5E302732D6.jpeg
Ugh this pisses me off. Fine have a holiday, you can afford it. (Another one) but to post about it all the time (mentioned it last week and had an expensive bike gift) comes across as boasting and bragging. Adding the “poor me I really need it” is tone deaf and unnecessary. If life is that stressful step back from social media and chill the fuck out! And the sycophantic (not sure if that’s the right word 🤣) “you deserve it” messages are sickening. I agree with the “turn your phone off” comment for a different reason 😂

• Haha

DaveDave

Shit is going down on the buy and sale page - people fuming about the quality of the leggings and the sizes of the new Christmas ones - they’ve had a standard reply back when they’ve emailed to complain. The photos show that the Christmas ones are clearly smaller than the usual ones, and there’s loads of proof in the photos! So they’re trying to get everyone to email and complain so that it’s acknowledged. And then someone says “do you think this would have backlash on the main page?” (Or words to that effect) to which someone replies “the post would never get approved” - some people are seeing the light!

Zaamy

So much about the whole LLL things annoys me;
-they are squat proof as long as you wear nude underwear, so they're not really are they!
-telling people to wear panty liners to stop the camel toe, WTF is that about?
-the million sob stories because it's a 'safe' group, only 38,000+people to see it
-the naff free gifts that people fall for, buying stuff they don't want/can afford just to get some landfill junk
-and finally how everyone fawns over Lucy like some Mother Theresa hero who works sooo hard when it reality she's just a greedy money grabber with no care for her cult followers

• Heart

ChickenWine

VIP Member
Someone has posted a photo of their wrist saying ‘what’s on your wrists?’ Of course this is now an opportunity for the son story brigade, ‘here’s my anxiety bracelet’ ‘here’s my wrist tattoo to remind me of my dead goldfish’

• Haha

K9Drea

Has anyone seen the man posting about his pockets? I genuinely can't work out whether or not he's trolling
No...do tell!

Did you all know that Mama Locket and Papa Locket (cringe) both have FB pages where they are listed as 'public figures'lol

• Haha