Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ChickenWine

VIP Member
The phrase ‘poor little rich girl’ springs to mind! Her house must’ve cost a fortune, she is financially independent, has a champagne lifestyle on a champagne budget so I’m sorry what does she have to be upset about? A stock take?! And then women far far less fortunate than her are falling at her feet and giving their hard earned money for pizza for this rich woman? It’s madness and she should feel ashamed! And I agree @Melier she should’ve given the money to a local food bank or other charity instead

Reactions: 8

Doingitforthegram

Chatty Member
Oh god I feel like I could rant forever when things pop into my head...

Collecting signatures?!?! They work in a bloody warehouse packing orders... who on earth would want to collect signatures of the different people that pack 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow

DaveDave

I didnt realise a Nintendo switch had something to do with leggings.... 🤔😂 this Facebook group is so off topic and leggings seem rarely spoken about... the group should change its name clearly 😂 i don't even know why im in this group on fb iv never bought any of her leggings iv got a friend who did buy some a while ago and said the quailty was terrible and she never brought any more lol
I have an unhealthy amount of rage when I see the dreaded “NLR”, “Lockets assemble!” or “Locket down!” At the start of a post. The cringe is strong.

• Haha

Causewaygal

Chatty Member
I don’t understand the constant push of more and more branded merchandise. Do one thing and do it well has always been my business motto. If I sold leggings that would be all I’d sell. It’s like all the sycophants can’t get enough and she’s just cycling off on her fancy bike all the way to the bank 🏦 ...

• Heart

Causewaygal

Chatty Member
much needed..... why things in her little fairy land not going well..... or not enough people ordering her shitty leggings..... F**k me she needs to wake up and live in the real world!! she should be greatful for all she has
Cue the sycophants telling her how much she deserves it !!! TBH however you feel about the current situation in England I think it’s sodding irresponsible to sod off to the Lake District when you live on the edge of Sheffield. I am finding the constant lifestyle flaunting a bit nauseating ... I’m lucky enough to still have my business after 6 months of not being able to work due to covid but there are plenty of her customers in dire financial straits. Sad state of affairs really 😒

Sumfin

New thread suggestion
: Lucy Locket Loves to slap a teeny tiny little logo on stuff and charge twice as much for something you can get elsewhere. Also she loves to jump on the rainbow bandwagon. And bear with her the poor little poppet is exhausted.

Might be too long though 😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7

oczymlody

VIP Member
cannot believe that some has asked on the lucy locket page whether lockets would be alright to wear for jury service...... seriously! are these people thick?
Hahahahhahaha fucking hell ‘actives or casuals hun?’
That would mean the case was ‘powered by lockets’ 😂

• Haha

RandomMess

Chatty Member
I just read a comment

"This was a one off out of the kindness of their hearts"....

Ok, so not a way to get rid of the all the shitty ones nobody wants then?

• Haha

RandomMess

Chatty Member
Queen Lucy just doesn't want people to compete with her.

And the funniest thing about all of that was the fact she said they need some perks for pretty much working 24/7 365 days a year..... Definitely not Lucy though, she's much too stressed and needs regular holidays, the dose.

Sumfin

At least she’s gone back to blonde and no longer looks like Linda from “Gimmie, gimmie, gimmie”

• Haha

Lilyloves

This post made me so mad!! Shh don’t tell?! 🤬🤬🤬 I’d be fuming! So many commente saying congratulations, I was starting to think I was the only one that had an issue with it, until I saw this lady’s comment, and then a few others saying that it was out of order after her daughter had specifically asked her not to.
oh my goodness the woman that commented is totally right! not only is it she doesn't want picture of her children shared her mum has put it on a group with thousands of followers! why do people think they have the right just because they are family!! 😡😡

i

Tequila05

I really feel like she’s just exploiting the thousands of women on that page who are going through a hard time financially. I actually started feeling sorry for some of the people posting but some of things people post is astonishing...one particular person (I won’t name) keeps posting pictures of her sons on the group on a daily basis. She’s posted about the village where they live, she’s posted pictures of them outside of her house and she’s even posted a picture of her children in their school uniform. There are TENS OF THOUSANDS of men and women in that group, I cannot believe the admin team think it’s acceptable to approve posts that could put children in such a vulnerable position. I hate that group with a passion and all it stands for, it’s dangerous! I’ve actually removed myself from it now so you guys will have to update me if anything juicy comes up 🤣

Llamabama

Chatty Member
I don’t know whether she’s classed as an influencer or not but I followed Lucy Locket Loves on Facebook for a while because her leggings are awesome - the designs are so funky and colourful but MY GOD that woman does never stop moaning. At least once a day she posts something negative and moan about something! She usually blames it on being exhausted or ‘aunt flo is due a visit’ - her leggings sell out within minutes I believe so her business is doing excellent - I just wish she’d show that in her attitude and be grateful of all her customers/followers instead of moaning all the bloody time!!

Moose81

I own a small company printing tops and things. Those camo tops are by TriDri and the wholesaler sells them for £1 each! She had the nerve to sell them for £10 plus postage! And people went mad for them! Was tempted to post that they can be bought on eBay for £3 (surprised no one else clocked that to be honest). A £1 top is not going to be anywhere near the quality to warrant a £10 price tag. Talk about treating your customers with contempt!

Again the hoodies can be bought off a wholesaler for £6.50. Sold on by LLL for £30.

• Wow

ChickenWine

VIP Member
Crotch shot guy has posted and said it is clean PJ Friday for him. Please don’t tell me he only changes his PJs once a week?!?! 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha

ChickenWine

VIP Member
I can't think of any other company where people would send the owner presents all the time. She's so spoilt 🙄
What the actual?!?! Oh I sent you a present!!! Oh did you? I’m so fucking spoilt I have no idea, nor do I care!!!!!!!! Send me more presents. I might give you a shout out if you’re REALLY lucky!! Bore off! Who does she think she is?!?!