Lucy locket loves

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We have 5 Fitbit Inspires to giveaway to 5 lucky people
πŸŽ‰
πŸŽ‰
πŸŽ‰

Just place an order on our website between 14.45 today (23/10/2020) and 7:00AM Monday (26/10/2020) and we will select 5 orders completely at random who will find a lovely Fitbit as a huge SURPRISE in there parcel
😘
😘
😘

How lovely would it be to find one in yours?! Tell us below - would you keep it for yourself or give to a loved one?!
We hope you love our little weekend giveaway to try and make these dark times a little lighter
❀️
❀️

*Orders will be picked completely at random. For full T&CS please contact us by email. Support works 8am - 4pm - Monday to Friday! Thanks
😘

Should Ts&Cs not be accessible without emailing? If she's got Fitbits to give away, then she should give them away, not bribe people into buying her crap!

She makes me so fecking angry!

Reactions: 8
Yet another way to get people to spend money πŸ™„ she'll get so many orders over the weekend from people hoping to get one of these, and there's only 5.

Reactions: 3
We have 5 Fitbit Inspires to giveaway to 5 lucky people
πŸŽ‰
πŸŽ‰
πŸŽ‰

Just place an order on our website between 14.45 today (23/10/2020) and 7:00AM Monday (26/10/2020) and we will select 5 orders completely at random who will find a lovely Fitbit as a huge SURPRISE in there parcel
😘
😘
😘

How lovely would it be to find one in yours?! Tell us below - would you keep it for yourself or give to a loved one?!
We hope you love our little weekend giveaway to try and make these dark times a little lighter
❀️
❀️

*Orders will be picked completely at random. For full T&CS please contact us by email. Support works 8am - 4pm - Monday to Friday! Thanks
😘

Should Ts&Cs not be accessible without emailing? If she's got Fitbits to give away, then she should give them away, not bribe people into buying her crap!

She makes me so fecking angry!
Absolutely! And here is a screenshot from the Advertising Standards Authority website about declaring them in the initial advert.....

Attachments

Reactions: 4
So emailing for Terms but support only works until 4pm Mon-Friday, orders must be placed 2.45pm today until 7am Monday. Which means that there is an hour's window to request before ordering and entering. That seems unethical at best.

Reactions: 8
So emailing for Terms but support only works until 4pm Mon-Friday, orders must be placed 2.45pm today until 7am Monday. Which means that there is an hour's window to request before ordering and entering. That seems unethical at best.
Think this needs reporting to the ASA!

And when she does it as a sponsored post on Facebook it can be reported to them too.

Totally wrong and unethical and you can guarantee there are loads of get out clauses in there too. But typical and the sheep will follow and spend money a lot of them can’t afford on this crap to try and get a Β£30 Fitbit!

And the post didn’t go live until 4pm so you had no chance of getting the T&C!!

How can she charge Β£10 for a 99p bag?!! Making a profit is one thing. Ripping people off because they are gullible and you are a greedy cow is quite another. Here’s the wholesalers details on these.....
That's absolutely shameful.

Me everytime someone virtually pisses themselves over a crap free gift

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Their customer service is shocking in my experience. I do not buy for myself but my autistic daughter who got attached a pair and now won't wear others. Twice I've had issues with parcels and both times they were rude AF with copy and paste email replies which were nothing to do with the original issue. I'm buying various brands now in the hope she will ditch the bloody lockets because no way I want to be any part of that business successes, let alone line her pockets.

Reactions: 6
"really unwell suddenly" but able enough to post on FB rather than some of her minions doing it.

oooh I’m in trouble ... two days in a row I’ve had my comments removed. Better not have a different opinion than the sheeple πŸ˜‚

• Haha
I'm so glad to have found this thread. Been lurking for a while but just had to comment. What an insufferable bunch that group is. I used to be part of the Lucy and Yak Facebook group too, which also had some absolutely toxic sycophants in it (they sent a hamper of goodies to the owners of the company and it was also full of huge people showing their gunts off in unflattering photos with the fans foaming at the mouth and typing "you look stunning!").

Anyways, LLL might just be even more entertaining than the Lucy and Yak group was. What a vile women and what gullible idiots.

Mucho love ❀❀❀

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I feel seen πŸ˜‚ the buy and sell group is full of people waking up to the cult!
Oooh I might need to join that group just to get in on the gossip lol πŸ˜‚

Have we all seen the plain pink leggings ?? Interesting shade I must say 🀒 I’d call it primark pink πŸ˜†

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What has actually worried me the past few days is one lady posted she is using a food bank yet is posting photos every day wearing different leggings.

I am not the money police and she can spend her money however she wants to, but for Lucy to b constantly telling people not to spend what they can't afford, this couldn't have went unnoticed?

Plus - orange sets? πŸ˜”

It’ll be T&C that if you return the order you return the Fitbit.

I'm so glad to have found this thread. Been lurking for a while but just had to comment. What an insufferable bunch that group is. I used to be part of the Lucy and Yak Facebook group too, which also had some absolutely toxic sycophants in it (they sent a hamper of goodies to the owners of the company and it was also full of huge people showing their gunts off in unflattering photos with the fans foaming at the mouth and typing "you look stunning!").

Anyways, LLL might just be even more entertaining than the Lucy and Yak group was. What a vile women and what gullible idiots.

Mucho love ❀❀❀
That group was called out all over Instagram by Aja Barber πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I was never in it but apparently it was really toxic!! It’s mad because I love Lucy and Yak but I can’t stand the owners! Chris comes across as so toxic and Lucy seems terrified of him!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.