Lucy locket loves

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who uses the phrase “suddenly unwell” especially more than once, referring to the same bout of illness?! Way to ramp up the drama and to gain sympathy. If you’re ill, you’re ill. Don’t engage in social media, even if it’s a big part of your brand. You pay people to do it for you, or yohr customers can accept the fact that they can’t contact you for a couple of days 🤷🏻‍♀️ It’s not the end of the world, you sell leggings, not lifesaving medication or equipment!

Reactions: 5
Oh look...it's from last year but still....lol

Who uses the phrase “suddenly unwell” especially more than once, referring to the same bout of illness?! Way to ramp up the drama and to gain sympathy. If you’re ill, you’re ill. Don’t engage in social media, even if it’s a big part of your brand. You pay people to do it for you, or yohr customers can accept the fact that they can’t contact you for a couple of days 🤷🏻‍♀️ It’s not the end of the world, you sell leggings, not lifesaving medication or equipment!
And yet still well enough to post several times about being 'suddenly unwell'. Was this before or after the stock take? And why isn't she sharing what's wrong with her when she shares everything else about her life...I feel a huge pity party coming up

Reactions: 2
I remember her pottery studio ... it was one of those paint your own places in the village I used to live in (we come from the same place) it didn’t actually last very long because it wasn’t open half the time ... she was probably on one of her much needed breaks 🙄. The school thing was absolutely justifiable as the talk was aimed at showing the students what doors university can open ... not sure dossing around Paris for a year is what they wanted to inspire the kids to do 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 3
It’ll be T&C that if you return the order you return the Fitbit.

That group was called out all over Instagram by Aja Barber 😂😂 I was never in it but apparently it was really toxic!! It’s mad because I love Lucy and Yak but I can’t stand the owners! Chris comes across as so toxic and Lucy seems terrified of him!!!
I've never bought from there, but cackled at the description of people with their gunts wedged into dungarees!

• Haha
She’s probably unwell because she’s had to sleep a night or two in her own bed.
Perhaps one of the sheep can visit her with some smelling salts and Prosecco.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Someone who’s desperate for attention

Oh god I hope they don’t! The sheeple will lose their minds!!!
Also no word from Madame in her ivory tower yet! I can imagine her like a Victorian on the chaise lounges having an attack of the vapours!!!!
F83C206D-2B9D-4837-ADB7-24FD46A911EE.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Remember the young girl who was unwell and her mum posted the videos of her? She’s home now and looks like Lucy sent her a present. Just seen her photo on another page that sells vintage clothes. I’m not sure but it looks like her mum has been sending this girls photo and story to these businesses in the hope of getting freebies? Don’t get me wrong she’s very unwell and it must be awful but if the mum is scouting for free stuff that is so shameful!

Also just had a look back through the LLL page and there are so many posts about this girls illness by the mum, it makes me uncomfortable that people do this

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
Same as a certain member who had a young disabled son. She posted images of him all the time, it used to wind me up as it's a huge group.

Same as a certain member who had a young disabled son. She posted images of him all the time, it used to wind me up as it's a huge group.
She still does, there were photos of him on there this week. I would never ever let 32k people know about my private life! It’s absurd!!!

She still does, there were photos of him on there this week. I would never ever let 32k people know about my private life! It’s absurd!!!
I stand corrected - 38k!!!

• Wow
Remember the young girl who was unwell and her mum posted the videos of her? She’s home now and looks like Lucy sent her a present. Just seen her photo on another page that sells vintage clothes. I’m not sure but it looks like her mum has been sending this girls photo and story to these businesses in the hope of getting freebies? Don’t get me wrong she’s very unwell and it must be awful but if the mum is scouting for free stuff that is so shameful!

Also just had a look back through the LLL page and there are so many posts about this girls illness by the mum, it makes me uncomfortable that people do this
That’s horrendous 😳😳 poor little girl, there’s just no need. It’s like a tit life competition.

That’s horrendous 😳😳 poor little girl, there’s just no need. It’s like a tit life competition.
Makes me think of the story of gypsy rose Blanchard. Although this girl is genuinely ill and doesn’t have a parent pretending she’s ill to get freebies!

• Sad
  • Heart
She’s got a fundraiser on her page to try and raise money to buy multi uses for kids with cancer ... while it’s a worthy cause I’m left wondering why Queen Lucy moneybags locket can’t just donate them ...it’s a tax write off which we know she loves

I'd confiscate my hubby's phone if he was posting crotch shots.

I actually thought he was gay/drag as he was posting about bags etc. (If it's the same guy)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.