Lucy locket loves

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She had money before LLL became big. She has lived in that big house in the Peak District for ages, and she's only, what, 29?

Reactions: 1
Surely it would’ve been better for Lucy to suggest they give the money to charity?! She could afford a few pizzas for the work staff.. I don’t know why she acts like her life is so hard all the time!!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
The phrase ‘poor little rich girl’ springs to mind! Her house must’ve cost a fortune, she is financially independent, has a champagne lifestyle on a champagne budget so I’m sorry what does she have to be upset about? A stock take?! And then women far far less fortunate than her are falling at her feet and giving their hard earned money for pizza for this rich woman? It’s madness and she should feel ashamed! And I agree @Melier she should’ve given the money to a local food bank or other charity instead

Reactions: 8
I really feel like she’s just exploiting the thousands of women on that page who are going through a hard time financially. I actually started feeling sorry for some of the people posting but some of things people post is astonishing...one particular person (I won’t name) keeps posting pictures of her sons on the group on a daily basis. She’s posted about the village where they live, she’s posted pictures of them outside of her house and she’s even posted a picture of her children in their school uniform. There are TENS OF THOUSANDS of men and women in that group, I cannot believe the admin team think it’s acceptable to approve posts that could put children in such a vulnerable position. I hate that group with a passion and all it stands for, it’s dangerous! I’ve actually removed myself from it now so you guys will have to update me if anything juicy comes up 🤣

Reactions: 7
Oh god don’t get me started on the birthday cards! 🤣 you could tell her minions were pretty p**sed off that they weren’t the only ones to post a card so they didn’t get a personal shout out! The people who post them massive bags of sweets, brownies, tea etc just to get a shout out are delusional!

Reactions: 4
It's ridiculous.

A lot of women post their troubles under their real names, it's just awful. And some of the sob stories over who is more worthy of free leggings.

Reactions: 3
These women must have more money than sense to be buying people pizza just for doing a bit of overtime. Guarantee they'd never buy pizza for their local NHS heroes 🙄

I can't believe they have photos up either.

What a joke.

And the same people probably couldn't afford a take away pizza for their family.

What is it with this crazy cult?! I can't understand why she would encourage the pizza saga. Hathersage is middle of knowhere. I imagine the takeaway would have had to have been agreed to sort collection /delivery. I think her dad does the majority of the business stuff.

Well, having caught up with your posts today, I have to say, she's a truly vile human being for taking the money off people to feed her staff. As has been said, the stock problem is her problem and if they're having to work overtime then so be it. We've all been there and when I've done stock takes, my boss has paid for the pizzas! No drama, no fuss. Maybe if she spent less time swanning off all over the place and on Facebook and more time doing some work she wouldn't have half the problems she has

Reactions: 8
Any thoughts on mum uniform and 5 minutes leave that Lucy gave start up money to?

5 minutes peace just seems so different to MU and LLL

Anyone else hate ‘mum uniform’ I just hate the concept. Like women don’t have an identity once they become a mum, so you have to wear the uniform to advertise you’re a tired worn out shadow of your former self. It doesn’t sit well with me at all. As a mum myself I would never ever buy it!! I think it’s demeaning.

Reactions: 6
I hate the idea of it too.

I am a mum.

I am also a woman, a daughter, a sister, a wife, an educated woman with a good career, someone with my own opinion, and not someone who wants to wear clothing announcing I am tired .....

Also, my children are 16 & 19 so I guess I shouldn't be tired anymore...

I didn't see anything about the other business.

Reactions: 5
The “5 minutes peace” lady released a mystery box for “adults” so my sister bought one to see what it was like. It was filled with tacky colouring in sheets (not even one of the tasteful books you can buy now for mindfulness” and cheap crayons, plus some stickers and a few other bits. Honestly it was like something they give to kids in a restaurant to keep them quiet. Absolute cheap tacky drivel, but the exact crap I’d expect Lucy to promote.

Reactions: 5
The “5 minutes peace” lady released a mystery box for “adults” so my sister bought one to see what it was like. It was filled with tacky colouring in sheets (not even one of the tasteful books you can buy now for mindfulness” and cheap crayons, plus some stickers and a few other bits. Honestly it was like something they give to kids in a restaurant to keep them quiet. Absolute cheap tacky drivel, but the exact crap I’d expect Lucy to promote.

Stuff she can bulk buy and add £££ to it.

I see so many people wanting to be considered for free tit. Just why?

"I got this chain as a free gift. Unfortunately I have a chain already and I don't need two. Who wants it? Leave your name and sob story below and I will pick which one deserves it the most later"

I really feel like she’s just exploiting the thousands of women on that page who are going through a hard time financially. I actually started feeling sorry for some of the people posting but some of things people post is astonishing...one particular person (I won’t name) keeps posting pictures of her sons on the group on a daily basis. She’s posted about the village where they live, she’s posted pictures of them outside of her house and she’s even posted a picture of her children in their school uniform. There are TENS OF THOUSANDS of men and women in that group, I cannot believe the admin team think it’s acceptable to approve posts that could put children in such a vulnerable position. I hate that group with a passion and all it stands for, it’s dangerous! I’ve actually removed myself from it now so you guys will have to update me if anything juicy comes up 🤣
I know that woman she shares every photo she ever takes 🙄 it's just madness

I like some of the designs of legging but resufe to buy them now, I brought one pair but really not happy with the quality now, the old ones where much better! if any golf you are looking for cheap colourful leggings look on ali express there is a store on there called letsfind and people have been happy with their leggings off of there saying they are better than LLL I'm yet to try them but they are so much cheaper too from £5 to the most £8.00 odd

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I had a quick look at the Mum Uniform stuff and thought, frankly, it was awful. As for the 5 Minutes Peace...really? As has already been said, you can get all that stuff at Poundland. I'd love to know what they other companies were that applied for her money? It just seems that tatt is supporting tatt.

I would never buy from her now simply because of her ethics. All the stuff she seems to be doing for the good of others is just a tax write off so ultimately it's for her own benefit!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.