Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

K9Drea

Almost time for a new thread, post your thread name suggestions and vote!

Any ideas?

Mamchat

I won't buy from LLL any more and only buy from others when they have offers on as I refuse to pay over the odds for them, i have since found a shop on Ali express that does hundreds of different designed leggings that are meant to be just as good as funky fit and be your happy place and only cost about £7-8 a pair with free delivery!
Let me know if they have a phone pocket and high waist!

sorenips

Oh yes I know who you mean. I didn't realise he'd posted crotch shots.
The crotch shot guy I was on about has an unfortunate unibrow and poses like he's in ballet class.

I also prefer the chocolate ones. Out of the fridge 😋
I'll keep an eye out for unibrow man! And ooh, haven't tried them from the fridge but I'm partial to a bit of white chocolate from the fridge so can see it being delicious!

Instashamous

But why does everyone want imported cheap leggings!???
It’s absolutely mad literally they should all get a wish account and pay £1 for literally the same thing.

Was talking to my friend yesterday who originally told me about them and she said she can’t even wear hers the quality is so bad 😬

Not sure where the hype comes from, they’re cheaply made, I don’t think she designs the patterns herself it’s like a strange nutty cult

Llamabama

Chatty Member
She actually complained the other day about receiving a book TOO FAST. Because it’s putting pressure on the world apparently (meaning herself posting her leggings I’m guessing) there’s nothing this girl can’t turn negative.

I also agree about the hair dye! I hate the way she snaps at follows who say ‘try this it worked for me’ she snaps and says IVE TRIED EVERYTHING - ok we get it but your followers are just trying to be helpful!