Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

RandomMess

Chatty Member
The “5 minutes peace” lady released a mystery box for “adults” so my sister bought one to see what it was like. It was filled with tacky colouring in sheets (not even one of the tasteful books you can buy now for mindfulness” and cheap crayons, plus some stickers and a few other bits. Honestly it was like something they give to kids in a restaurant to keep them quiet. Absolute cheap tacky drivel, but the exact crap I’d expect Lucy to promote.

Stuff she can bulk buy and add £££ to it.

I see so many people wanting to be considered for free shit. Just why?

"I got this chain as a free gift. Unfortunately I have a chain already and I don't need two. Who wants it? Leave your name and sob story below and I will pick which one deserves it the most later"

Reactions: 7

DaveDave

Realistically, how many dodgy links have ever been posted?! Bullshit! People are still able to post links in the comments and they’d have to be deleted by admin so 🤷🏻‍ I get the whole admin privileges thing(to a certain degree) but to post affiliate links is beyond hypocritical. Also - it’s a MLM company, if you truly want to support your friend, show her the many many examples of how dangerous MLM companies can be. (No offence to anyone here that may be involved in one but I’ve seen close to home the horrendous consequences they can have on vulnerable people.) she truly is a horror.

thesmallone

Ha ha, no way! That's hilarious
Oh yeah. And there's even been a post recently about who works there so people have a list of signatures they can collect. With asterisks next to the ones who don't do much despatching so they're more rare 🤷🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha

K9Drea

I'm not being funny but, if she was a PT, I'd want someone who looked like they were a PT (and I don't mean mega skinny, just toned - someone who doesn't look like she eats 6 pizzas and a dozen donuts every day) than she does. This isn't a dog at big women, because, frankly, I'm one...as for the yoga...

Last edited:

DisneyDreamer_x

This post made me so mad!! Shh don’t tell?! 🤬🤬🤬 I’d be fuming! So many commente saying congratulations, I was starting to think I was the only one that had an issue with it, until I saw this lady’s comment, and then a few others saying that it was out of order after her daughter had specifically asked her not to.
That lady who comment is totally right! Maybe there are people in that group who know her daughter? Unless she's gone through every single member of that group how does she know? I'd be furious if my mum went behind my back and did that! She's literally taken such a special moment from her daughter. I honestly don't understand the women in that group 🙈 and let me guess the lady who put that comment is getting pain from everyone now 🙄

Causewaygal

Chatty Member
I saw a post on the selling page that people were ebaying those plain coloured leggings that were given to a domestic abuse charity.

I understand why they may have been doing that - the money people pay for LLL would be far better put to use buying things for children who have had to flee. Also women who leave in a hurry might not want to wear bright pink leggings.

In my opinion if you give a gift to someone it is not your place to dictate what can be done with it. She either gave them to the charity to help out (which would include selling them and using the money in a way they saw fit to enable these women/children have better lives, or she gave them to the charity for self promotion.

I know which reason I think it was.

Someone took it off that page and PMed the admin on the official page so they could get them taken down off eBay.

Christ I just thought it was a shitty childish thing to do. Once you give something away it is no longer yours to do anything with!!!!
I came here to say exactly the same thing ... as someone who has been in that position I would have sold them on too. The last thing you actually want to do in that position is stand out so I’d have used the cash for food and maybe a pair of jeans from a charity shop. While the act itself was nice I’m beginning to doubt her intentions behind it sadly. You can’t dictate what someone does with a gift ... it’s a gift ffs. I get rid of tat people buy me all the time 😆 My gran bought me the ugliest clock on earth when I got married and as much as I loved her I couldn’t have the thing in my house so I gave it away to someone who did love it ...

• Heart

Jack0

Chatty Member
Not going to say what I do on here but let’s say I was an accountant. My mum and dad wouldn’t walk around calling themselves “mama and papa accountant” it’s just so fake.

• Haha

ChickenWine

VIP Member
The group is really pretty toxic. And she is definitely power crazy! I commented on a post once and fairly soon afterwards got a friend request from a random. One click on her profile showed that she was a MLM seller (body shop in this case) and was also a member of the LLL group. She’d obviously tried to add me to try and sell to me. I ignored and was about to report to admin (I can’t stand strangers adding people purely to try and sell stuff) when I realised she was Lucy Arnold’s cousin, and the legging Queen herself had posted about her in the group previously to promote her. Petty but that pissed me off considering that posting links is tantamount to treason in that group!
I’ve seen her promoting her cousins body shop business on the page as well! One rule for queen bee and another for the peasants! Do as I say not as I do!

K9Drea

Oh my word! I LOVE this thread! I actually found it by searching for reviews for LLL. Thank you for reinforcing that it's not me and my friends who find this person a little 'odd'. I bought a pair of casuals and a pair of capris and sold both on and bought Kizzy and Funky Fit leggings for half the price and better quality. The LLL capris kept riding up over my ample calves and bunching round my knees...a problem I don't have with my 'cheaper' ones.

I find she's totally manic...her pictures freak me out. I don't want to know what she's doing day to day or what she uses to deal with 'Aunt Flo'. It's like a cult...why do people collect the signatures of the people who send out their orders?

Her stuff is overpriced for what it is...if she stopped buying pens, hair bobbles etc. she could probably drop her prices but I would still never buy from her because her attitude stinks. She complained non-stop the last time I was in the group about face mask posts...sorry, but don't posts have to be approved before they're allowed on the group....and then the penny dropped. It was because people (myself included) were pointing out thather multi use were only good as face coverings, not masks.

For someone who is allegedly so busy and doesn't have time to monitor posts, she spends a lot of time on FB and out here and there

Zaamy

I am fine with people making a profit, that's just normal - it's way she's almost doing us a favour selling stuff, and then showing off all the gifts she receives and lovely trips she goes on when loads on that group are probably struggling with money

tinseldreamz

These women must have more money than sense to be buying people pizza just for doing a bit of overtime. Guarantee they'd never buy pizza for their local NHS heroes 🙄