Lucille Maciver #3 still no sofa but is spreading corona!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Certain people need to sort out their Facebook privacy settings...a certain someone has now got a new four bed housešŸ˜†

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I looked at her new tattoo last night. Just scrolled along to see it, its a nice design, nicely done, very Lucille šŸ˜‚
I don't want to say basic, as it does look nice, but yeah..like I said, it is very Lucille.

She is acting like she is the only one to have ever had a tattoo, her minions are the same. It's a tattoo, relax. You aren't the first one to have one. Will she keep this one or get it lasered off?

This ^ so much this. Her priorities are messed up. She was so bothered about her kitchenware matching, most the stuff she won't use, waited ages for a sofa, yet had enough to suddenly get a tattoo. It just doesn't make sense. This girl is trying to play "grown ups"..

Ah yes, the anxiety thing. I struggle with severe anxiety, it's debilitating, and I know there are different types, different things are easy and hard for different people, but she seemed to pick and choose. Maybe that is how her anxiety is/was and if it is, I take that back, but she seemed to say she had it, then suddenly it was "gone"..
What she was describing sounded more like nerves, which are pretty common. But I'm not a doctor or psychologist so who knows, just from my point of view..

She is very immature and they are like a pair of annoying kids. I am not his biggest fan either, but they are well suited. Imagine living with her? He comes home from work, straight into another form of work (being her bf)..now he will see her masty, bitchy, bossy side 24/7. Not to mention how manipulative she is.

I watched the end of recent video when he moved in and he said something like it was late and better go to bed instead of Netflix? Since they both had work the next day.
She then quickly cut that idea off and said something like they both started late so it is OK.

Lucille, if he is tired, let him go to bed. She sounded so bossy and it is like what she says, goes. Just something I picked up but maybe read too much into it.
this juststrikes me as so immature. if she doesn't want to go to sleep fine but let him! my bf has to get up much earlier than me so during work days we just go to bed differently usually. it's like she cannot spend any time alone

Reactions: 2
Natashas post says she is leaving Inverness! Wonder what Lucille will film now, now that she has no nieces & nephews to fill her videos with!!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Wow they really have no privacy settings! Anyone else think it's a bit weird that Lucille has her FB cover photo as her Grandad? I understand she may have been close to him and obviously it's a huge loss to any family but that's a little strange to me? Considering the fact her facebook can be found and she has a fairly large social media presence I'd expect it to be a little more private/ for her to have a professional looking account? Even her twitter is completely informal. She's really got no idea how to do her own job.

Reactions: 5
Do we think Natasha is buying or renting that house??
If I was just renting I wouldnā€™t be posting it all over facebook

Reactions: 3
Hey! new to these threads. But you lot have been giving me entertainment for a while. Its so bad that Natasha has posted it on public facebook... took me all of 5 mins to find it online. Its rented!

Reactions: 4
Hey! new to these threads. But you lot have been giving me entertainment for a while. Its so bad that Natasha has posted it on public facebook... took me all of 5 mins to find it online. Its rented!
Looks nice tho. How on earth can she afford THAT?šŸ˜‚

I cant believe thereā€™s a Lucille thread šŸ˜‚ Iā€™ve watched her on and off and always thought her and her family were strange. Her sister and her old man bf, constantly mentioning her family canā€™t afford to go on holiday but they constantly are in Costa or coffee shops...
also (this mean Iā€™m sorry) but thereā€™s something weird about Natashaā€™s appearance I canā€™t put my finger on, idk if itā€™s her hair or, she just reminds me of someone from the 50s šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
It's her whole demeanor! her posture and way of moving is so, idk, just strange. she's really stiff and her lack emotion ages her even more than the hair cut

It's her whole demeanor! her posture and way of moving is so, idk, just strange. she's really stiff and her lack emotion ages her even more than the hair cut
she reminds me of a wax work version of Emma Watson when she had short hair

• Haha
Reactions: 4
this juststrikes me as so immature. if she doesn't want to go to sleep fine but let him! my bf has to get up much earlier than me so during work days we just go to bed differently usually. it's like she cannot spend any time alone
Yeah exactly.
She seems quite controlling in some ways too..
Little ways that anyone else might not notice, but we do.

Wow they really have no privacy settings! Anyone else think it's a bit weird that Lucille has her FB cover photo as her Grandad? I understand she may have been close to him and obviously it's a huge loss to any family but that's a little strange to me? Considering the fact her facebook can be found and she has a fairly large social media presence I'd expect it to be a little more private/ for her to have a professional looking account? Even her twitter is completely informal. She's really got no idea how to do her own job.
I saw Natasha's post weeks ago and I am honestly shocked she still has not made it private. My profile on FB is as private as I can possibly get, yet, Lucille and some of her family just don't seem to care, and you think they would considering she is the Youtuber!!

You would assume Lucille would have her personal one, and maybe a more professional looking page on FB?

As for her cover photo, I dont think its weird at all. It is weird her family have zero awareness of privacy settings though, but I personally don't think it is strange to have him as the cover photo.
Her demeanor is very peculiar and she is so emotionless unless she is trying to win over her viewers and stop people hating on her, then she cries buckets.

I remember that video when she got hassled about her comments regarding her first tattoo?
Her crying videos are the only time I have seen any emotion. Otherwise it is very robotic and flat. Even around her supposed love of her life, Michael. Nothing.

Oh, she did do that annoying voice when she filmed her niece and nephew though, it slightly changed tone, only slightly. She has no personality or presence about her.

Why's Natasha bragging about getting a 4 bedroom house when it's her boyfriend/husband earning all the money and most likely paying for it?

Reactions: 8
Yeah exactly.
She seems quite controlling in some ways too..
Little ways that anyone else might not notice, but we do.

I saw Natasha's post weeks ago and I am honestly shocked she still has not made it private. My profile on FB is as private as I can possibly get, yet, Lucille and some of her family just don't seem to care, and you think they would considering she is the Youtuber!!

You would assume Lucille would have her personal one, and maybe a more professional looking page on FB?

As for her cover photo, I dont think its weird at all. It is weird her family have zero awareness of privacy settings though, but I personally don't think it is strange to have him as the cover photo.

Her demeanor is very peculiar and she is so emotionless unless she is trying to win over her viewers and stop people hating on her, then she cries buckets.

I remember that video when she got hassled about her comments regarding her first tattoo?
Her crying videos are the only time I have seen any emotion. Otherwise it is very robotic and flat. Even around her supposed love of her life, Michael. Nothing.

Oh, she did do that annoying voice when she filmed her niece and nephew though, it slightly changed tone, only slightly. She has no personality or presence about her.
I personally donā€™t think she needs to make her Facebook professional. Sheā€™s not adding companies or subscribers on it so thereā€™s no need in my opinion. I do think it should be more private but her one is, itā€™s just her sister whose isnā€™t.

I personally donā€™t think she needs to make her Facebook professional. Sheā€™s not adding companies or subscribers on it so thereā€™s no need in my opinion. I do think it should be more private but her one is, itā€™s just her sister whose isnā€™t.
Sorry by professional I meant private it so her personal life doesn't get mixed with professional.

Sorry by professional I meant private it so her personal life doesn't get mixed with professional.
Qh ok, I understand. Yesh, tbh, maybe she likes the attention? I know she tries to come off as shy or whatever, but then I think, would she really be able to do YouTube if that were the case? Just the things she says vs the things she does, it doesn't make sense.

BTW I am NOT saying shy or nervous people would find it impossible to do YT. I am just basing my opinion on Lucille and what she says and does on her channel. No one else's.

Just wanted to clarify that :)

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.