Lucille Maciver #3 still no sofa but is spreading corona!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pretty sure Oliver is her dog though. She always used to mention she was in charge of paying his vet bills, buying him things etc.

So I assume she begged her parents for this dog and now she can’t be arsed with it. It seems fair enough that she can’t have the dog in the flat but why can’t she go and make the effort to see it or walk it ? lol

She could have taken it to the beach with her 🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Just watched the video and she said she’s going to Natasha’s for Christmas. No mention of Michael going with her and I’m not sure what the public transport situation is now in Scotland travelling “home for Christmas”.

Reactions: 1
Her sister also got rid of her cat when she was pregnant because she wouldn’t be able to afford the cats bills anymore, so i do wonder what happened to the dogs

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Just watched the video and she said she’s going to Natasha’s for Christmas. No mention of Michael going with her and I’m not sure what the public transport situation is now in Scotland travelling “home for Christmas”.
There’s laws preventing travel so presume he’s going to Natasha‘s too?

wouldn’t surprise me if michael chose to spend lockdown with his parents lol
He can’t do that though as legally he can’t travel there or stay with them. Also presume he’ll be working.

Last edited:
they’re family pets so she hardly abandoned them. She probably wouldn’t be allowed pets in her flat and would be quite cruel as she has no outside space either.
I don't know about you but if I had a dog and I moved out I'd miss it terribly and want to walk it at every opportunity. They seem to think animals are just objects to pass around when it suits them.

Reactions: 7
I don't know about you but if I had a dog and I moved out I'd miss it terribly and want to walk it at every opportunity. They seem to think animals are just objects to pass around when it suits them.
just shows her level of immaturity I think. god knows how shed cope with a child

Reactions: 3
Her twelve year old fans all think having an opinion is bullying because none of them have any opinions of their own. It’s clear from their comments that they’re all obsessed with her. I thought she was a pretty nice girl if a bit basic a and boring but she’s either totally changed or shown the real her recently. What she doesn’t realise is that she makes money from this and so she should be accountable.

she used to apologise for not having make up on and her skin being had etc and get heaps of comments saying “don’t be silly you’re so beautiful etc” - just seems like attention seeking now doesn’t it.

Mataram will be closed from Thursday for three and a bit weeks at least. Maybe she’ll use this time to produce some content?
I think she just wants the fans, the money and aslong as you are saying how amazing she is, then that is fine. Anything else is a big no and you are labelled as a "bully", when in actual fact she is the one who has shown signs of being a bully..

Yes, I think it does come across as attention seeking now as she knows her fans will kiss her ass and shower her with compliments.

so going to natashas for christmas i see
So she is travelling to Elgin for Christmas? As that is where Natasha is now.

You are meant to stay outside if you meet with other households and if you have to go inside then the usual measures stay in place inside but I heard on the radio today again they are advising you to just stay in your own house.

None of them are on their own. They could all just stay in their households, but no.

Anyway, she breaks the rules so much, they will be inside sitting close together and sharing everything without hand hygiene or any distance.

The new strain is said to possibly target kids more too, I am shocked Natasha is allowing anyone near her sprogs.
They are so ignorant and really have the mentality that nothing will happen to them with this virus. I hope it doesn't, but they certainly aren't taking the proper precautions or even trying to.

they’re family pets so she hardly abandoned them. She probably wouldn’t be allowed pets in her flat and would be quite cruel as she has no outside space either.
Oliver is her dog. Laura had the other dog.
I doubt she even has bothered to take them on walks when she kept breaking the rules to pop round to see her family and use their WIFI and spend time with them.

Her sister also got rid of her cat when she was pregnant because she wouldn’t be able to afford the cats bills anymore, so i do wonder what happened to the dogs
Yes, she did get rid of her cat too. I hate when people do that! Decide to spawn kids without a consideration for the other living souls in their life! I hope the cat is somewhere safe and loved as Laura certainly didn't give a crap. No she just wanted to have a kid and not think of the implications.

She did always come across as a witch though.

I've always said you can tell alot about someone by how they treat animals.

She would never get rid of Lola if she wanted to spawn again, so why did she think it was acceptable to do that to her cat? Her cat was not an object, not something to just dispose of. Her cat is a sentient being who deserves so much better than her and her lousy family!

I love animals so much, prefer them to most people tbh, so their treatment of them really is another reason I think they are vile.

The way she says Nairn annoys me too.
She doesn't even have to open her mouth to annoy me. Then when she does, she just irritates me even more.

Reactions: 6
It also made me sad when they said they keep the cat in that small porch when they’re out because it messes up the house.
However, with the covid rules we don’t have to cut her a bit of slack, she is allowed to see one other family and most people will so let her be
Yeah she’s allowed to go to Natasha’s but I’m not sure how sensible it is. She originally said she and Michael were having Christmas the two of them at home then she’s saying she’d arranged to go to Natasha’s which makes it seem as though the whole “we’re having Christmas alone” was just her being a martyr.

The cat thing totally passed me by! I thought she’d want to walk the dogs on her day off, which she’d be allowed to do!!

Reactions: 4
Yeah she’s allowed to go to Natasha’s but I’m not sure how sensible it is. She originally said she and Michael were having Christmas the two of them at home then she’s saying she’d arranged to go to Natasha’s which makes it seem as though the whole “we’re having Christmas alone” was just her being a martyr.

The cat thing totally passed me by! I thought she’d want to walk the dogs on her day off, which she’d be allowed to do!!
nah she’s too selfish to walk her own dogs on her day off she’d rather stuff her face with cherryz freebies in her stupid onesie all day and then go out for a pizza hut with her work friend and come back on the night time and pester michael who’s been working all day to watch elf with her

nah she’s too selfish to walk her own dogs on her day off she’d rather stuff her face with cherryz freebies in her stupid onesie all day and then go out for a pizza hut with her work friend and come back on the night time and pester michael who’s been working all day to watch elf with her
She is a selfish little madam.

I wonder if the dogs are still there or if they have been moved along too? Lkke that poor cat was.

They shouldn't have any animal in their life. They treat them like garbage.

She only thinks of herself. End of.

As for her going to Natasha's. Like i said, they are meant to stay outside, they can go in but have to keep to the usual restrictions, which we know she doesn't anyway.

She lies so much she can't even remember what she said last week about her and Michael staying in.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
exactly I've been walking a dog for neighbours most days since March and miss him like crazy if miss a day or two!

The way she says Nairn annoys me too.
I just googled and it seems that is correct though it sounds totally wrong

exactly I've been walking a dog for neighbours most days since March and miss him like crazy if miss a day or two!

I just googled and it seems that is correct though it sounds totally wrong
Not sure if you’re from Scotland but most people say Nay-urn not Neh-rn.

I see Natatsha is allowing Lucille to film the kids now and again (as someone asked in a comment in her recent video)

Quite ironic she has just allowed them to be filmed as she moves away from being just round the corner basically.

So no doubt lots of footage of the kids in the video she is thinking of recording on Xmas day. She has to rely on other people to bulk out her footage as she literally has no content or creative ideas to make her videos more exciting.

About her dog, as the other one is Laura's, the fact she hasn't even mentioned either of them, or thought to walk them on her day off and film that like she did when she was at home, that speaks volumes, just such a selfish heartless person. Those animals deserve so much better!

Now Lucille, if you are reading this, I hope you're well and having a lovely lovely day.
Now, REMEMBER the rules for Xmas day. If you can stay in your own house, do so. Which you can, but have decided not to.
Preferably you have to stay OUTSIDE, and if you feel the need to go in, you have to keep to the usual guidelines and you MUST NOT stay over night as Boxing Day 00:01 is lockdown for 3 weeks which h means essential travel only (that does NOT mean McDonalds btw). We know you really are so inspirational at how you stick to the rules and take this very seriously..so just giving you a little reminder 😂

Who am I kidding..she doesn't give a crap and will continue being selfish and ignorant.

Reactions: 1
She is now asking insta how many households we can mix with 🙄🙄 Just follow the rules woman!

She should just read her tattle thread to get clarification. Granted she may not like the other things she reads on it but at least she'd know what the rules for Christmas are 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.