Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HelzBelz80

Quite a few of us on this thread used to think she was ok, nice enough girl. Now, we have seen the real her, just how selfish and inconsiderate she is. How rude and ignorant. How entitled. The list goes on.

I am sure she is secretly loving being on furlough again. Means she can do jigsaws, have a lush bath bomb (her first ever one, or so she says..) and eat chocolate. She could have actually done the shop instead of waiting for Michael to get home from work, but oh no, she couldn't do that.

I'm every video she uploads all she shows is her turn colours, which are awful btw.
Don't think she is on furlough going from last video?

I'm not Putin

VIP Member
if someone breaks the rules and we notice and report it, that’s hardly “out of spite” but more than she fully deserves it.

last time she pretended she didn’t understand the rules, but that excuse isn’t possible this time.
if someone breaks the rules and we notice and report it, that’s hardly “out of spite” but more than she fully deserves it.

last time she pretended she didn’t understand the rules, but that excuse isn’t possible this time.
Exactly she needs to sit down and adress it if she ignres it shes gonna look silly

Sweetgirl89

People were just mixed up. Her mum would probably never treat herself and buy herself a nice coat. So thought it nice of lucille to for her. When her mum said she never had a coat meant a fancy coat. For going anywhere nice. I just have some jackets everyone else has and throw them on me 😂 lots of people here in Ireland seem to have these coats. They look nice. I wouldn't wear them. It's something I'm not 😂😊

Anon_Miss

😂
Her reaction to that comment could be "aww I'm so glad. Thanks for watching." Or "Did you mean flashlight?" 😁

Or she might just "love" it as she will think it is another subscriber to add to her list.

And I'm trying to watch her video but she is already irritating me with her overuse of the worse "stunning" and "gorgeous" and that board games are her "favourite thing ever" (until the next thing).

Some of her gifts do look like. The joggers look nice and cosy, the laptop case does look good aswell and other bits and pieces look nice aswell, but why does she only have the same few words to describe anything?

Attachments

Last edited:
Wonder what contracted hours Lucille is on because if Michael didn’t move in with her and her hours were cut she May have struggled to pay rent
Think she said she’s contracted to sixteen hours but generally does full of time.

I wonder how they will split bills and cover expenses if one of them loses income/ their job and if this has been discussed before they moved in? I can imagine if Lucille had to cover Michael’s share she would resent it and use it against him. I think conversations about those things are really important before moving in with someone, so you both know what to expect before you’re actually in the stress of the situation.
It would more likely be the other way round I think? Michael will probably get paid slightly more and McDonald’s will stay open/be busier I’d expect. He’s lucky to have got a secure job at this time.

Ladya31

Not often I defend a youtuber I'm not overly fond of but The Highlands are in Level 1 in Scotland so they are allowed to have another household in their home so she's not doing anything wrong.

HelzBelz80

I assumed she was, as I thought Matalan was only open for collections, which I doubt she would be there for. However, I didn't watch the video as I can't stand the girl, I am just reading through comments of what went on in the video, so quite possible I misread the bit about furlough.
She was still talking about "On days off..."

snowybam

Might I suggest you leave this thread if you think it is going down hill :)

Wouldn't surprise me if you were one of her fans coming to try and stir things up.

I put up the link if people wanted it, as it had been mentioned alot before about "someone should report her."
So the link is there, or easily found, if people want it.
And, reading a comment under her video, someone actually has reported her.

I mean, you're pretty sure nothing will come of it, which unless you have a crystal ball, who knows.

I am sick of people on YT flouting the rules and thinking they can do what they want and have no repercussions. Her sense of entitlement is disgusting. And it will hardly ruin her life, if she has done nothing wrong :)
Anyway, like you say, nothing will come of it, so can hardly ruin her life.

You're entitled to your opinion, but I won't respond to you any longer as it is pointless as you have your views on her, I have mine. No point in going back and forth.

But again, if you think this thread is going down hill, I'd question why you were still on it.
Yh I don't plan on continuing reading Lucilles thread , im just replying to who's replied to me. I question your morals if you think its right to report something out of spite , but that's just me. And accusing me of being her fan is so childish. Having a differing opinion shouldn't make me look like a mole or something of the sort. Having to agree with everyone here is as ridiculous as her fans always backing up her up. Literally the exact same thing. I enjoy the bitching but not actually taking out a witch hunt on people. That's the whole point of tattle. But use it as you wish.

that's true.
I find it really gross. Is it normal to do that the second you get in from work? I’m currently WFH and in normal circumstances work pretty long day, I also hate pyjamas but she wears her work uniform all day then spends all evening in her dressing gown. I think it’s the cooking/eating in it I don’t like. I feel the same about eating in bed, no thank you.

HelzBelz80

It’s true that Natasha could have gone to uni, regardless of how much money their family has as in Scotland the amount of student loan you get is dependent on the income of your family so she would have been fine to go. But no, she would rather be part of a pyramid scheme and let her boyfriend do all the earning. What happens if they break up lol she’ll be in a sticky situation.
I don't really see what any of that has to do with any of us. Her life choices.

Most people in these scams end up losing money. Very very few people end up earning money or getting the cars/holidays they claim their “business partners” will earn.

it’s pretty much always stay at home mums that seem to fall for this crap

120clemon

OK this is mean but I wonder if she is clueless enough if she think she continue seeing here and there (mom one day, Laura the next, so forth) but if there family doesn't gather on christmas that is not only within rules but actually she is making a greater sacrifice?