Lucille Maciver #3 still no sofa but is spreading corona!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Every food she eats is her favourite food. Chocolate. New chocolate biscuits (that Maltesar ones where she had like 3 or 4 without leaving any for her family) crisps. Chips. Etcetera. It is all her favourite. And that childhood foods video was just an excuse for her to eat the foods she usually eat.

I know this has been discussed before, but you know when she says "I wan", does it really annoy anyone else? Maybe it is an Inverness thing, not been up there since I was a kid so I wouldn't know..

I'm from the Grampian area of Scotland and we say "won" so definitely not a Scottish thing that I know of...but maybe it is up there.

Just a random annoyance 😄

Reactions: 3
Anyone else feel like Lucille’s hygiene has gotten worse since being with Michael? she doesn’t seem bothered about her appearance anymore. Only gonna get worse now they live together

As others posters have said I seen that profile pic of Laura. I thought she looks very different to how we are used to seeing her on youtube. She's always slim too. Her face was more like a baby face now it's very slim. Even though she's still very young. I thought she looks older. Possibly being a mother now. I thought she does look like a mother now.
Makes you grow up.

As for Michael and Lucille. In the car when they announced Michael was staying and moving in. Lucille made it sound like it was no big deal and so simple. Michael had to move from his family and job. Sounds like his family aren't too impressed. Michael had a good job and maybe a secure future in the family business and he had a nice flat.
Looking forward to the vlogs as they live together more and see how they really get on.

I used to wonder where natasha's own money came from. Plenty of mom's save and buy stuff when they can afford it. She would often go on trips with lucille. Getting stuff for the kids she be getting herself some stuff too.
I just wondered maybe she gets a payment from the government or her boyfriend gives her money. Whenever she was out with lucille she had plenty money to spend. Don't know where her money comes from

Reactions: 4
Every food she eats is her favourite food. Chocolate. New chocolate biscuits (that Maltesar ones where she had like 3 or 4 without leaving any for her family) crisps. Chips. Etcetera. It is all her favourite. And that childhood foods video was just an excuse for her to eat the foods she usually eat.

I know this has been discussed before, but you know when she says "I wan", does it really annoy anyone else? Maybe it is an Inverness thing, not been up there since I was a kid so I wouldn't know..

I'm from the Grampian area of Scotland and we say "won" so definitely not a Scottish thing that I know of...but maybe it is up there.

Just a random annoyance 😄
The way she says full irritates me no end

Anyone else feel like Lucille’s hygiene has gotten worse since being with Michael? she doesn’t seem bothered about her appearance anymore. Only gonna get worse now they live together
do you mean hygiene (she has showers lots) or make up?

Reactions: 1

She adds about 50 syllables to 'full' I swear...

Her skin is definitely suffering recently, she always looks oily/sweaty and unwell? Her hair's always been lank and limp but now it looks worse. She rarely wears makeup now which makes sense because she doesn't really go anywhere but she's for sure given up on her appearance. I think she's done the thing most people do in secure relationships where they get too comfortable and let themselves go haha

It’s defo an Inverness thing. People put “een” instead of “ing” at the end of words too. Never realised highland accents bothered people so much lol I have one myself so that’s a bit awkward haha.

I don’t understand why she does youtube. She’s so lazy with it and has nothing interesting to contribute.

why hasn’t she done vlogmas (or some people do a couple vlogs a week instead of daily). Why hasn’t she done a single Christmas video yet (Christmas decorating/baking/gift guide). She has no idea how to get engagement or grow her channel

Reactions: 9

Even if she showers lots she gets home from work and puts on the same pyjamas and dressing gown every night. Someone said her bedroom probably smells of food because she puts that on the minute she gets in the door and then sleeps in it. Obviously despite asking why her bedroom might smell she ignored it.

Reactions: 1
It’s defo an Inverness thing. People put “een” instead of “ing” at the end of words too. Never realised highland accents bothered people so much lol I have one myself so that’s a bit awkward haha.
Nono, just hers 😂
I can assure you other Highland accents don't annoy me. Just her in general and it just seems really annoying when she says it..
Sorry if you thought I meant all Highland accents were annoying :)
I don’t understand why she does youtube. She’s so lazy with it and has nothing interesting to contribute.

why hasn’t she done vlogmas (or some people do a couple vlogs a week instead of daily). Why hasn’t she done a single Christmas video yet (Christmas decorating/baking/gift guide). She has no idea how to get engagement or grow her channel
She most likely can't be bothered or just wants to spend all her time with Michael.
She is pretty clueless regarding her YouTube channel.

Reactions: 5
She most likely can't be bothered or just wants to spend all her time with Michael.
It really annoys me when she asks for video ideas and then has an excuse for not doing every suggestion except what I eat videos.
Like why ask? And it’s always the videos that would take a bit of effort or would require her to spend a little bit of money (that isn’t on food to stuff into her gob) that she ‘can’t do’.
She’s always saying YouTube is a hobby and a passion. People who have hobbies and passion but time, effort and money into them.
I think even though she’s shy she craves attention. She just wants someone to listen to her dull rambles and tell her how funny she is and how much they love her and doesn’t give a tit about making good content for her viewers.

Reactions: 7
It really annoys me when she asks for video ideas and then has an excuse for not doing every suggestion except what I eat videos.
Like why ask? And it’s always the videos that would take a bit of effort or would require her to spend a little bit of money (that isn’t on food to stuff into her gob) that she ‘can’t do’.
She’s always saying YouTube is a hobby and a passion. People who have hobbies and passion but time, effort and money into them.
I think even though she’s shy she craves attention. She just wants someone to listen to her dull rambles and tell her how funny she is and how much they love her and doesn’t give a tit about making good content for her viewers.
She definitely craves attention.
Asking her minions for ideas is pointless as she never does any of them that, unless it is food related.
Anything else seems to be too much effort or not enough time.
Like you said, she says it is a hobby and a passion, but her actions say otherwise. She wants the "fame", the followers and the freebies but isn't wanting to put in the work.

Nono, just hers 😂
I can assure you other Highland accents don't annoy me. Just her in general and it just seems really annoying when she says it..
Sorry if you thought I meant all Highland accents were annoying :)

I feel like Lucille has a lisp, has anyone noticed this?

They will both just get greasier and greasier lying in that bed surrounded by chocolate and McDonald's. Never washing their hair or brushing their teeth...

Also, I can’t imagine Michael had that good of a job at the café. If I went there and was served anything that looks like the food he makes Lucille 🤮. Doubt he was a chef lol

• Haha
I highly doubt anyone is so lacking in personality or ambition. If you want to watch someone decent I love Grackle!
Grackle is so good! Funny, creative and actually has a personality. She has so much passion for what she does, but also doesn't take herself too seriously. Very genuine.

Loads of comments on all the what I eat in a day videos that her relationship with food is “so amazing” and “inspirational”. Are these people serious?

Loads of comments on all the what I eat in a day videos that her relationship with food is “so amazing” and “inspirational”. Are these people serious?
I think they are :/
Which then gives her the idea to continue making them and not even trying new things because if her minions say it's ok, then it must be ok.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.