Lucille Maciver #3 still no sofa but is spreading corona!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah I was shocked at that lol
I'd want my boyfriend to be with me for all big life experiences.
She must not be very serious with him then
She said in one of her videos that Michael has no interest in travelling. Seems weird to me to claim travelling is your passion and then settle for a partner who won’t even go on holiday with you.

Reactions: 12
She said in one of her videos that Michael has no interest in travelling. Seems weird to me to claim travelling is your passion and then settle for a partner who won’t even go on holiday with you.
i find that so weird Too.
If it’s her main passion in life I’m sure she definitely could’ve found someone who also enjoys it.

they’ve been together a couple of years and never been on holiday.

Reactions: 7
i find that so weird Too.
If it’s her main passion in life I’m sure she definitely could’ve found someone who also enjoys it.

they’ve been together a couple of years and never been on holiday.
On both sides too. Like from his point of view he knows the woman he supposedly loves more than anyone has this passion and he’s just not bothered? Won’t even go away with her once or twice knowing how much it would mean to her.
Really think they’re both just together because it’s better than being alone.

Reactions: 9
Honest to god they are such a weird couple. Don't suit each other at all.
I find it so weird seeing seeing her walk around her flat in giant onesies in front of Michael. How embarrassing 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
On both sides too. Like from his point of view he knows the woman he supposedly loves more than anyone has this passion and he’s just not bothered? Won’t even go away with her once or twice knowing how much it would mean to her.
has he had a relationship before? their relationship really reminds me of the kind of relationships friends of mine had at 14/15 where it literally was just a case of "being in a relationship" but really they had nothing in common and didn't really like spending time together alone, more just someone to hold hands with in the shopping centre as we wandered round as a group :LOL: . No shade on anyone who does this, lots of people do meet their partner at a young age, but from what I have seen of their family this seems to be the norm/maybe even expectation? to settle down early so she has just stayed with the first person she met

Reactions: 4
Honest to god they are such a weird couple. Don't suit each other at all.
I find it so weird seeing seeing her walk around her flat in giant onesies in front of Michael. How embarrassing 😂😂😂
Between the onesie and the dressing gown, I can’t cope. Half the time she’s strutting around like an old woman, the other half she’s like a toddler. They’ve only been together a year or something ffs 🤦‍♀️ 😂
has he had a relationship before? their relationship really reminds me of the kind of relationships friends of mine had at 14/15 where it literally was just a case of "being in a relationship" but really they had nothing in common and didn't really like spending time together alone, more just someone to hold hands with in the shopping centre as we wandered round as a group :LOL: . No shade on anyone who does this, lots of people do meet their partner at a young age, but from what I have seen of their family this seems to be the norm/maybe even expectation? to settle down early so she has just stayed with the first person she met
That’s exactly it. Like that first awkward relationship where you don’t talk or do anything, it’s just so you can say you have a boyfriend/girlfriend. Except I’ve never seen that first awkward relationship move in together while still maintaining that awkwardness.
Don’t get me wrong I don’t think couples need to be in each other’s pockets but this early on, you think they’d want to be together. But they’ve just nothing in common. She’s off doing her jigsaws and dreaming of going abroad and he’s playing his computer games and wondering when Lucille will let him go to bed.

I can’t see them being happy long term. But I also can’t see either of them having the sense to break up and move on.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
yeah surely he would want to go to New York with her if he knows that would make her super happy.

They seem to have absolutely nothing in common and don’t even want to encourage each other’s interests

Reactions: 6
She did say she was excited to see Daniel open his present from her on Christmas so I'd assume she's planning on going to her parents.

Reactions: 2

Yeah he has had a previous relationship (a few of us on here were being nosey t his profile recently lol)

They have nothing in common and he could do better. Someone who doesn't talk down to him for starters.

As for going to New York alone, I dont think it is weird, they don't have to do everything together, but I do find it weird that she apparently doesn't like traveling alone, but would do thar? Hmm..

She did say she was excited to see Daniel open his present from her on Christmas so I'd assume she's planning on going to her parents.
Yes. Before he said they were staying at the flat alone, but now going to her parents? Which is allowed. But really, that will be no different since she has broke the rules constantly.

Reactions: 3
greed

seriously

weird
I enjoy these responses, Helz. Straight to the point 😂

I can already imagine the mundanity of the trip, visiting places from Friends filming, eating in chain restaurants she could find elsewhere... I have never been on holiday with my bf , I usually go alone so I don't find that weird... what I do find weird is that she would do that as she seems to hate doing things alone
I think it’s that New York is quite a couple-y place to go. Sounds like she’s just forgotten Michael exists. Or maybe he hates travelling despite it being one of her hobbies.

Yeah he has had a previous relationship (a few of us on here were being nosey t his profile recently lol)

They have nothing in common and he could do better. Someone who doesn't talk down to him for starters.

As for going to New York alone, I dont think it is weird, they don't have to do everything together, but I do find it weird that she apparently doesn't like traveling alone, but would do thar? Hmm..

Yes. Before he said they were staying at the flat alone, but now going to her parents? Which is allowed. But really, that will be no different since she has broke the rules constantly.
They’ve actually just said to only meet outdoors in Scotland on Christmas Day now. Which is obviously tit but there’s huge concern over the NHS capacity and the new strain seems really deadly.

I enjoy these responses, Helz. Straight to the point 😂

I think it’s that New York is quite a couple-y place to go. Sounds like she’s just forgotten Michael exists. Or maybe he hates travelling despite it being one of her hobbies.

They’ve actually just said to only meet outdoors in Scotland on Christmas Day now. Which is obviously tit but there’s huge concern over the NHS capacity and the new strain seems really deadly.
I'm from Scotland too, I did hear that, but I also heard that if you had to go inside, it would be allowed, but they would prefer if everyone stayed outside. I have not looked at the new guidelines today though so I may have missed something.

Just aswell I'm not a people person! 😆

I think giving them the 5 days was ridiculous anyway, but people were already going to do what they wanted, as I've seen from the people who live next to me and comments I've noticed online.

Yes, new strain is 70% more transmissible.

I'm from Scotland too, I did hear that, but I also heard that if you had to go inside, it would be allowed, but they would prefer if everyone stayed outside. I have not looked at the new guidelines today though so I may have missed something.

Just aswell I'm not a people person! 😆

I think giving them the 5 days was ridiculous anyway, but people were already going to do what they wanted, as I've seen from the people who live next to me and comments I've noticed online.

Yes, new strain is 70% more transmissible.
Isn’t it also more transmissible by teenagers? Good thing Laura or Daniel haven’t been visiting Lucille ;)

Look at this comment. Perfect! I wonder how long it will stay up, or her pathetic minions will target the person who posted it..OR if Lucille gets all bitchy again and claims "bullying".

She is very immature, selfish and ignorant. She expects everyone to love the ground she walks on and if someone doesn't, then they are the problem.

Also, she apologised for touching her hair as she says she is self conscious...yet films videos for YouTube because she says it is her "passion", now, she has said multiple times she is self conscious, which is fair enough, but I really thought filming videos would be a big no no then?

I'm not saying people who are self conscious can't manage to be on YouTube, just i guess with Lucille, I am questioning everything she says now as she has been caught out on her lies many times. And maybe just when she filmed that particular video, she was feeling more self conscious than she usually does? Just seems like she apologises for the sake of it and to get people to be nice towards her?, I'm probably wrong but that is how i perceive that video..

(BTW Lucille is still working - Matalan hasn't shut during the latest restrictions - someone asked her in a comment.)

Attachments

Reactions: 7
Look at this comment. Perfect! I wonder how long it will stay up, or her pathetic minions will target the person who posted it..OR if Lucille gets all bitchy again and claims "bullying".

She is very immature, selfish and ignorant. She expects everyone to love the ground she walks on and if someone doesn't, then they are the problem.

Also, she apologised for touching her hair as she says she is self conscious...yet films videos for YouTube because she says it is her "passion", now, she has said multiple times she is self conscious, which is fair enough, but I really thought filming videos would be a big no no then?

I'm not saying people who are self conscious can't manage to be on YouTube, just i guess with Lucille, I am questioning everything she says now as she has been caught out on her lies many times. And maybe just when she filmed that particular video, she was feeling more self conscious than she usually does? Just seems like she apologises for the sake of it and to get people to be nice towards her?, I'm probably wrong but that is how i perceive that video..

(BTW Lucille is still working - Matalan hasn't shut during the latest restrictions - someone asked her in a comment.)
Her twelve year old fans all think having an opinion is bullying because none of them have any opinions of their own. It’s clear from their comments that they’re all obsessed with her. I thought she was a pretty nice girl if a bit basic a and boring but she’s either totally changed or shown the real her recently. What she doesn’t realise is that she makes money from this and so she should be accountable.

she used to apologise for not having make up on and her skin being had etc and get heaps of comments saying “don’t be silly you’re so beautiful etc” - just seems like attention seeking now doesn’t it.

Mataram will be closed from Thursday for three and a bit weeks at least. Maybe she’ll use this time to produce some content?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.