Lucille Maciver #3 still no sofa but is spreading corona!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
'reporting people out of spite' or stopping people from doing illegal things?! its funny how many people seem to think covid doesn't matter yet the death toll is saying otherwise

Reactions: 11
'reporting people out of spite' or stopping people from doing illegal things?! its funny how many people seem to think covid doesn't matter yet the death toll is saying otherwise
Yes, exactly.
Out of spite would be reporting her even if she did nothing wrong, simply because we don't like the girl.
The people who have reported her (a few under her video) have good reasons and are sick of seeing someone continually break the rules.
She portrays this image of the girl next door, couldn't be more lovely and caring, yet her actions say otherwise. Plus we are seeing her nasty side creep out more and more, either in sly comments in videos or her replies to anyone who dares question her.

Reactions: 6
Wow what a thrilling vlog. For those who dont want to watch it she did a bit of hoovering and made a big deal about it, then went on about how we should appreciate our parents for keeping the house clean when we were younger ( so presumably she never bothered to lift a finger for the 20 plus years she lived at home to help her poor mom, how lazy). Instead of being her sisters taxi driver shes now Michael's, however I wouldn't be surprised if shes still giving them lifts but not filming it. She was amazed at how affordable aldi's was, surely someone with 'no money' would be shopping there but then how could she buy all her name brand choclate. She dropped a card into her sister letter box but I would bet on my life that she came into there house as we already know she doesnt care about covid. She then went to Frankie and Benny's and ordered a burger, chips and a massive chocolate cake ( how surprising... not). She then went home and ate half a trifle and said the could eat a whole. A few other things happened but I was only half watching in the background, if anyone wants to fill in the gaps feel free to
I shop at aldi's it's affordable. Aldi's great. In Ireland they do sell name brand stuff too. Like they sell cadbury, proper coca cola, doritos, Nutella and lots of other products. And so many more and all the aldi range is great. They sell so many different things.

She should try and shop at aldi's. I see many people who would have more money than me shopping at aldi's. Everyone does.

Lucille is lucky with her figure. I think later in life she will always manage to maintain a slimmish figure. Judging by her mom and older sister. If I ate all that at Frank and benny's then ate a half trifle. Those things are hundreds of calories.i would wake up 6lbs heavier. I know most is water weight. It's not real. I say her weight does go up a couple pounds when she eats a lot doesn't notice it and just goes down again.
I could just eat that trifle she had and my weight would go up by a few pounds.
She’s lucky. She may hope it continues like that.

Another riveting vlog. Anyone else who watched it notice the sly dig/ attitude from Lucille when she was moaning about the WiFi..." it was fine when I liked lived here on my own".

Lucille, your boyfriend left everything he knew to move hundreds of miles to live with you and you act bratty because your WiFi worked better before Michael moved in. Way to make him feel comfortable and wanted in his own flat.
Since Michael is a gamer she may get used to slower WiFi. From experience gaming online sucks up a lots of the wifi and if you're on at the same time as someone playing it's a lot slower and lucille will find it hard to upload a vlog. Or installing a game that is 50gb in the background will slow the wifi.

The way she is being horrible to Michael.
Imagine if she had moved to be with Michael instead. His life would have really been worse. Any argument she be reminding him she moved for him and gave up everything for him throwing it in his face. Doing exactly what she isn't doing for him. She doesn't seem to realise Michael gave up a lot to move to live with her. Just acting like he's in the way.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
if someone breaks the rules and we notice and report it, that’s hardly “out of spite” but more than she fully deserves it.

last time she pretended she didn’t understand the rules, but that excuse isn’t possible this time.

Reactions: 8
if someone breaks the rules and we notice and report it, that’s hardly “out of spite” but more than she fully deserves it.

last time she pretended she didn’t understand the rules, but that excuse isn’t possible this time.

Exactly she needs to sit down and adress it if she ignres it shes gonna look silly

Did anyone see that comment saying well done to Michael for being ‘off the pipe’ for 3 days? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
i thinj this is why she deleted the crying video, so she can pretend she "didn't know" again

Reactions: 3
In Scotland I read you can only mix in one day for Christmas now (correct me if that’s not right).
Do we think Lucille will follow that?

Reactions: 1
The house hold rules dont work anyway for example if laura lives at home n sees her bf lucile natasha thats over the limit then if micheal goes seeing his family lucile sees her it doesnt work if multiple families share one home

Reactions: 2
The house hold rules dont work anyway for example if laura lives at home n sees her bf lucile natasha thats over the limit then if micheal goes seeing his family lucile sees her it doesnt work if multiple families share one home
yeah, it’d only work if lucile and Michael went over to the family home and maybe Natasha and the kids came too. And then none of them saw anyone else.

Although In previous Christmas’ Natasha hasn’t gone over for the whole Christmas Day.

Reactions: 2
In Scotland I read you can only mix in one day for Christmas now (correct me if that’s not right).
Do we think Lucille will follow that?
Yeah so the expectation is that it would be Christmas Day although it doesn’t have to be. Think she said she and Michael are spending Christmas alone in a comment.

Reactions: 1
i thinj this is why she deleted the crying video, so she can pretend she "didn't know" again
She didn't delete it. It is still there. I left a screenshot of it yesterday in a comment as I couldn't copy the link.
I shop at aldi's it's affordable. Aldi's great. In Ireland they do sell name brand stuff too. Like they sell cadbury, proper coca cola, doritos, Nutella and lots of other products. And so many more and all the aldi range is great. They sell so many different things.

She should try and shop at aldi's. I see many people who would have more money than me shopping at aldi's. Everyone does.

Lucille is lucky with her figure. I think later in life she will always manage to maintain a slimmish figure. Judging by her mom and older sister. If I ate all that at Frank and benny's then ate a half trifle. Those things are hundreds of calories.i would wake up 6lbs heavier. I know most is water weight. It's not real. I say her weight does go up a couple pounds when she eats a lot doesn't notice it and just goes down again.
I could just eat that trifle she had and my weight would go up by a few pounds.
She’s lucky. She may hope it continues like that.

Since Michael is a gamer she may get used to slower WiFi. From experience gaming online sucks up a lots of the wifi and if you're on at the same time as someone playing it's a lot slower and lucille will find it hard to upload a vlog. Or installing a game that is 50gb in the background will slow the wifi.

The way she is being horrible to Michael.
Imagine if she had moved to be with Michael instead. His life would have really been worse. Any argument she be reminding him she moved for him and gave up everything for him throwing it in his face. Doing exactly what she isn't doing for him. She doesn't seem to realise Michael gave up a lot to move to live with her. Just acting like he's in the way.
She is being so nasty to him. I feel sorry for him tbh. He is way too nice to her. She doesn't deserve him. He left everything for her and she is acting like a spoiled witch. Like a petulant little child who will.throw a hissy fit if she doesn't get her own way. She should be thankful for him that he is being so patient and tolerant of her attitude. I hope he opens his eyes soon and heads back to his family.

As for Lucille apparently spending Christmas with just her and Michael. Yeah right 😆
They will all be gathered at her parents house. She will video herself at their flat, to make it look "good" but otherwise no, she hasn't followed the rules up until now, so she suddenly won't start to do so.

Reactions: 4
She didn't delete it. It is still there. I left a screenshot of it yesterday in a comment as I couldn't copy the link.

She is being so nasty to him. I feel sorry for him tbh. He is way too nice to her. She doesn't deserve him. He left everything for her and she is acting like a spoiled witch. Like a petulant little child who will.throw a hissy fit if she doesn't get her own way. She should be thankful for him that he is being so patient and tolerant of her attitude. I hope he opens his eyes soon and heads back to his family.

As for Lucille apparently spending Christmas with just her and Michael. Yeah right 😆
They will all be gathered at her parents house. She will video herself at their flat, to make it look "good" but otherwise no, she hasn't followed the rules up until now, so she suddenly won't start to do so.
yeh totally agree, it is even worse as both of them are also working so the amount of people they are coming into contact is huge. I am seeing my parents at xmas but we are (as we have been since march) keeping social distance even when we are together (they are lucky to have a big dining table etc) but there is no way Lucille would be taking these precautions. I just wonder how much she will post about her xmas and if she tries to hide where she is?

Reactions: 3
yeh totally agree, it is even worse as both of them are also working so the amount of people they are coming into contact is huge. I am seeing my parents at xmas but we are (as we have been since march) keeping social distance even when we are together (they are lucky to have a big dining table etc) but there is no way Lucille would be taking these precautions. I just wonder how much she will post about her xmas and if she tries to hide where she is?
I find her comment about her and Michael spending Christmas alone so weird. Get the impression she’s being a martyr. She’s allowed to go to her parents on Christmas Day and I don’t think anyone would care if she did. My issue is with her doing the things she shouldn’t be doing.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.