Lucille Maciver #3 still no sofa but is spreading corona!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i think they’ll split after a few months. He’ll be homesick and missing his family and will be working somewhere definitely worse than a nice family cafe.
He’ll end up doing all the cooking, washing, cleaning. And after a while the novelty will wear off and they’ll realise they’re not well suited.

i think the flat is big enough for 2 people generally but not for two people brand new to living together if that makes sense
Lucille will probably get him in Matalan so he can join lucille, laura and creepy darren

• Haha
Reactions: 7
finally watched the i moved out q and a just a load of rubbish it was not planned for months like she states at all

Reactions: 6
i think they’ll split after a few months. He’ll be homesick and missing his family and will be working somewhere definitely worse than a nice family cafe.
He’ll end up doing all the cooking, washing, cleaning. And after a while the novelty will wear off and they’ll realise they’re not well suited.

i think the flat is big enough for 2 people generally but not for two people brand new to living together if that makes sense
Yeah agreed. They seem quite awkward around each other anyway and while he clearly likes pandering to her I think you’d get sick of doing that all the time. She behaves like a child and I think it’d be quite exhausting.

I got a new car a few months ago and I think my mum’s reaction was “oh right, did you. That’s nice” which is surely the normal reaction?! 😂

finally watched the i moved out q and a just a load of rubbish it was not planned for months like she states at all
I don’t think there was any drama but I think she basically had a tantrum from when she realised she’d need to save for about another fifteen years for a three bedroom house. She definitely forgets the things she’s said in previous videos.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2

I'd find it cramped and there's just me !

I'd find it cramped and there's just me !
I wish she’d do a more detailed tour - I’m so nosy! Although I don’t need to see any more of that navy/black kitchen. It doesn’t match!

I think Michael moving in won’t be what she expects. He will do absolutely everything for her but will start to resent it (which is totally fair!) and she’ll become far less nice towards him. She’s so used to getting her own way. I think it’s a shame they don’t really do anything, the nicest part of a relationship can be the getting to know each other and sharing experiences but other than sitting in Costa and playing mini golf they’re just very blah.

Everybody is unique and their body chemistry. Everything lucille puts into her body could be having a effect on her or maybe its just her body. Can't win. I eat vegetables as much as I can have fruit every now and again. I do regularly throughout the week have fizzy drinks I have chocolate when I like, no guilt carbs they're not the devil and I have hearty dinners and I have plenty salads and eat best I can. I hate water. I go through times where I try to drink more. It only lasts for a week.

I've been told I have the clearest skin.
I never drink water only the times I try to start to drink more.
I've never had acne when I was younger.
Never even get a pimple. Even when I do get a little spot I wake up the next day and it is gone. No trace at all. So I must have been blessed with naturally good skin. I'm older now my skin is still exactly the same and acts the same no matter what I eat. Never have any skin problems.
I eat like a normal diet plenty of good dinners bit of fruit and veg but plenty of sweet stuff.
I never have complaints like issues like lucille has with her body. My body is always happy. It could be what she is putting into her body and it could be just her body the way it was made. She should get it checked out. Just wanted to make the point everyone is different 🙂

I have a weird body it is perfectly happy no matter what. Yesterday I had dinner and all my meals and some sweet treats and a slice of cheesecake. I was definitely over my calories woke up today and I had lost weight. I know my body. This regularly happens. I can eat less food and I will put on a couple of lbs. I can eat more and I will drop weight 😂

Last edited:
My boyfriend says I'm a alien 😊

My point is all the rubbish she eats could be the cause of all her trouble. Or it's her body anyway. Just get tests done.

My doctor knows how I eat. I eat the same as everyone. Lots of good food but plenty of bad food too and not afraid to admit plenty people do eat the same.
I've been tested. I'm v healthy. My blood sugar my heart and everything is in great shape.
No matter what I put in my body it never complains. Happy with anything.
Everyone's body is different.
Lucille is probably just unlucky

Reactions: 1
Maybe he did but they didn't want to film since she knows they would get backlash. I'm sure she Still sees her family but knows not to film or mention it. I do think her family will be relieved that they don't have a camera shoved in their face every day.

As for Michael, he is in a high Tier area (3 or 4?) and she is in Tier 1 and they do mention that in different Tier areas travelling should not happen between the different areas as it is dangerous. Even though he is part of her extended household, it would still be stupid for them to meet.
Maybe Michael was there and that’s how she made spag Bol? 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 4
its a very normal sized one bedroom flat.
Obviously could be bigger but it’s hardly a bedsit
I think she’s made it look cramped - like the breakfast bar in the kitchen etc and from what she’s shown there won’t be much space. It’s fine for one person but I think they’ll be in each other’s way a lot.

Reactions: 3
I think she’s made it look cramped - like the breakfast bar in the kitchen etc and from what she’s shown there won’t be much space. It’s fine for one person but I think they’ll be in each other’s way a lot.
the table in the kitchen is ridiculous. It’s way too small a room to have a table in. She could’ve fit it in the living room quite easily!
When Michael moved in I think they’ll struggle to have their own space a little but I still don’t think it’s a particularly small flat

Just watched the most recent vlog. Why didn’t Michael come to visit? She said he was coming and then suddenly he wasn’t but surely he would’ve had a bus booked? Seems strange. Nice to see she’s giving him some wardrobe space and he’s got clothes there.

also, she said in this video her wifi was being installed so she’s 100% still been going to her family home in the past few weeks to upload after she said she wouldn’t be seeing Them

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
the table in the kitchen is ridiculous. It’s way too small a room to have a table in. She could’ve fit it in the living room quite easily!
When Michael moved in I think they’ll struggle to have their own space a little but I still don’t think it’s a particularly small flat

Just watched the most recent vlog. Why didn’t Michael come to visit? She said he was coming and then suddenly he wasn’t but surely he would’ve had a bus booked? Seems strange. Nice to see she’s giving him some wardrobe space and he’s got clothes there.

also, she said in this video her wifi was being installed so she’s 100% still been going to her family home in the past few weeks to upload after she said she wouldn’t be seeing Them
I wonder if he was coming for a job interview and it got cancelled/rearranged? She said he’d be coming up for interviews and moving as soon as he got a job. He maybe can’t afford to just go up for a few days when he’s planning to move soon? I knew she had!! That’s absolutely ridiculous. I know people probably think “oh well she’d been living there before so what does it matter” but whether you think the regulations are sensible or not isn’t the point! Imagine if everyone just saw whoever they wanted.

Genuinely think you could feed her dog food and she’d say “wow that’s amazing so delicious”
and then a mundane description of "i didn't used to like dog food, but recently.."

I wish she’d do a more detailed tour - I’m so nosy! Although I don’t need to see any more of that navy/black kitchen. It doesn’t match!

I think Michael moving in won’t be what she expects. He will do absolutely everything for her but will start to resent it (which is totally fair!) and she’ll become far less nice towards him. She’s so used to getting her own way. I think it’s a shame they don’t really do anything, the nicest part of a relationship can be the getting to know each other and sharing experiences but other than sitting in Costa and playing mini golf they’re just very blah.
I think at the point you are still just getting to know each other isn't the time to move in together, obviously you always get to know more and more living wiht someone but you should already have a very good idea of who the person is

Ah ok. I just heard yesterday on the radio (it was a local Scottish radio channel) that Jason Leitch did not advise it as much as people may disagree with it due to the risks. But since it is still technically allowed, she won't give a thought about something like a pandemic get in her way.

Her Mum's praise is ridiculous. And the OTT reaction when she filmed her receiving gifts. Sounded so false and dramatic.
Her Mum, as nice as she may come across as, has fuelled Lucille's entitlement and lazy nature. See how long she lasts without doing any routine house work or things like that.
yeh, as I've said before her mum seems very sweet but she really hasn't equipped Lucille with many practical life skills she needs to live alone

Last edited:
ok so i dont know if its me for replied to a comment saying she got wifi which i thought this was within a few days from yesterdays video but then shes talking about uploading the moving out q and a which shes just uploaded which got uploaded a bit ago right ?

does it make sense to anyone else

sorry that mac and cheese looked vile

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
ok so i dont know if its me for replied to a comment saying she got wifi which i thought this was within a few days from yesterdays video but then shes talking about uploading the moving out q and a which shes just uploaded which got uploaded a bit ago right ?

does it make sense to anyone else

sorry that mac and cheese looked vile
the noises it made :sick::sick::sick::sick: also who cooks giant portions like that when they live alone? i get meal prep and all that but YUCK she couldve fed a family of 6 with that

• Sick
the noises it made :sick::sick::sick::sick: also who cooks giant portions like that when they live alone? i get meal prep and all that but YUCK she couldve fed a family of 6 with that
it was so watery i know people have to learn somewhere but her lack of life skills is actually embarssing tbh

• Haha
it was so watery i know people have to learn somewhere but her lack of life skills is actually embarssing tbh
Where on earth did she get those instructions for that sauce? That’s not how you make a cheeee sauce, someone said to use cornflour to thicken up the spaghetti bolognese - has she got confused? Butter in a pan, melt it, mix with flour to make a roux, gradually add milk, add cheese. And she has not heard of seasoning? That’ll have been warm, milky, pasta with a weird cornflour taste. She hates cooking, fine but these are such basic skills. And she has plenty time to learn. If she gets home from work at 9pm she won’t have started until lunchtime.

Just catching up with some of the comments.

Another good vid is it? Mac and cheese? Her Mum's looked vile whenever she showed it, absolutely disgusting.

And as for the WIFI, she's most definitely still popping round to her parents, breaking the rules again. I don't care that she has been living there and has just moved out as that is not the point. Fact is, she has moved out and is breaking the law.
Enough people are doing it already, imagine if we all did?
She has no thought or conscience at all. So selfish and immature.

As for Michael, he will move up, then I imagine he will realise what a nightmare she is to live with but won't want to upset her so will stick with her. They are so awkward together and you can tell he is not wanting to be filmed but is doing it for her, which is nice of him to be honest, but I cannot see them lasting. She will enjoy having a live in butler though. "Michael get me a drink.."
"Michael I want your large fries"
"Michael, here, I ordered you a tiny little chocolate bar from a free Cherryz haul.."

She is a nightmare to watch so living with her would be unbearable i think.

• Heart
Where on earth did she get those instructions for that sauce? That’s not how you make a cheeee sauce, someone said to use cornflour to thicken up the spaghetti bolognese - has she got confused? Butter in a pan, melt it, mix with flour to make a roux, gradually add milk, add cheese. And she has not heard of seasoning? That’ll have been warm, milky, pasta with a weird cornflour taste. She hates cooking, fine but these are such basic skills. And she has plenty time to learn. If she gets home from work at 9pm she won’t have started until lunchtime.
slow cooker... set it away on a morning. healthy dinner when you come home late... with leftovers for another day

Just catching up with some of the comments.

Another good vid is it? Mac and cheese? Her Mum's looked vile whenever she showed it, absolutely disgusting.

And as for the WIFI, she's most definitely still popping round to her parents, breaking the rules again. I don't care that she has been living there and has just moved out as that is not the point. Fact is, she has moved out and is breaking the law.
Enough people are doing it already, imagine if we all did?
She has no thought or conscience at all. So selfish and immature.

As for Michael, he will move up, then I imagine he will realise what a nightmare she is to live with but won't want to upset her so will stick with her. They are so awkward together and you can tell he is not wanting to be filmed but is doing it for her, which is nice of him to be honest, but I cannot see them lasting. She will enjoy having a live in butler though. "Michael get me a drink.."
"Michael I want your large fries"
"Michael, here, I ordered you a tiny little chocolate bar from a free Cherryz haul.."

She is a nightmare to watch so living with her would be unbearable i think.
There’s “cleaning” and what I can only describe as milky cornfloury-pasta which she admitted wasn’t good. But is stick with six portions of. Oh and mention of the WiFi which means we know she’s been going to her mum’s. Absolutely agree. Doesn’t matter that they’re ten minutes away and was living there, it’s selfish and unfair on everyone who’s trying their best.

The highlight is that she referred to Michael‘s lighter and people in the comments are shocked and asking if he smokes. They don’t seem impressed.

slow cooker... set it away on a morning. healthy dinner when you come home late... with leftovers for another day
Brilliant isn’t it! And ideal for her. Think people have suggested it in the comments which means she won’t do it as SHE KNOWS BEST.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.