Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ach0902

Chatty Member
1627410549246.png

Hun, you're in an All Inclusive resort in Greece, you're hardly 'travelling' or out there on a spiritual journey.

I love an All Inclusive resort but I'm not there posting quotes like this when I'm dressed up for the buffet.

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Weemcgee

So yesterday she posts an ad about inferitilty and ttc and today she announces she’s pregnant. Is it me or could she have timed those posts a bit better? So many people will have resonated with her post yesterday to then see she’s pregnant today just seems a bit off 🤷🏼‍♀️?

Reactions: 24

Oliviabob

Comparing formula to sausage and chips 😶

You can’t really say ‘I don’t want to get into that argument’ and then say something like that.

Everyone knows breast milk is nutritionally best. Literally everyone. There’s no need to have it explained and comparisons made that might make people feel crap. Choice is choice.

I thought (hoped!) Tattle would be a safe haven from this conversation. It’s been boring me since the moment I had my first child.

• Heart
Reactions: 22

Calmasyoulike

“People really need to be sensitive about what they’re saying”. Says the bampot that has done nothing but stamp her little feet a out how awful the NHS are all fucking lockdown. Same applies to you Lucie me and all my colleagues have taken offence at what you’ve implied about the NHS this last week. We’ve seen things you wouldn’t wish on anyone this past few months. I had one man spew blood on me then proceed to choke to death he was only 23, I’ve had student nurses say “yeah I’m ok” when asked but deep down you just wanted to cuddle them and say it’s ok to not be ok!! But poor ickle you getting flack for packing a bag. Fuck up you big dafty and do one. Wait until the heartburn makes an appearance “I’m so so tired and kept awake by my reflux”. Anyway why you begging for more stuff you wear £200 quid trainers and he wears a Rolex think you can buy your own crap don’t you. Can anyone actually notice the difference with her hair.

• Heart

Weemcgee

Her latest story “well that came around fast” (being 37 weeks). No Lucy it hasn’t, it’s been the longest pregnancy hearing you moan near enough everyday

• Haha

Pushyplumb

VIP Member
Lucie has been one of those going to the beach, trips to IKEA and Primark maybe if she had stayed the fuck at home there would be more chance of the virus decreasing enough to be able for hospitals to allow an additional person in when she gives birth.

• Heart
Reactions: 21

spier422

Who knows - I feel like her babies head could be crowning and she would still be posting “why are you so fit ps. I’m mates with Gi Fletcher” on Hannah Michalaks most recent insta post

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Pushyplumb

VIP Member
Well done Lucie 👏👏 You win the award for first influencer to start moaning about the return of restrictions.
I remember at the time the public health England deputy advising don't rip the pants out of lifting restrictions. Lucie not only did all of the already mentioned shopping trips and beach days (not forgetting friends in her garden not socially distancing and jumping on her trampoline) she filmed and shared with all her followers who stupidly think if a pregnant influencer is doing it why shouldn't I. Have a large enough following that will be a lot of people heading to the beach and IKEA.
I really feel for pregnant women about to give birth in a couple of months but have no sympathy for the Lucies of this world who want to be carry on as normal but then complain if they end up giving birth alone.

• Heart
Reactions: 20

GPort

VIP Member
Bottom line is we all know breastfeeding is best for the baby. Science is science. Breastfeeding isn’t always best for the mother or family as a whole. Sometimes the well-being of the family and mother is (and rightly so) a higher priority. It’s not like the alternative, formula feeding, is bad or has negative consequences...it’s just not AS good. How lucky are we even to have such a choice! Don’t feel bad for whatever decision you made, it’s clear that it was made for the right reasons.

Reactions: 19

Calmasyoulike

Can’t stand this woman always having a go at the NHS even though she’s had her fucking money’s worth out of it. How dare she moan about not getting 2 people at her birth. Number 1 Lucy we have been trying to keep COVID-19 from being brought into the hospitals through footfall. Number 2 you don’t need 2 birthing partners it’s not a circus your running and the more spectators in the room the harder it is for us to do our jobs. Do you know how spoiled you sound your nothing but a jumped up little cow!! What about all the people who have been inpatients and haven’t been able to have visitors come to see them during this time. Some of them having just had major life threatening surgery. How would your husband have felt if when he had his op that he couldn’t even see you for weeks. Did you think of them, no you didn’t. Also it’s really difficult getting drugs just now due to COVID-19 and Brexit but tell you what if you can source them any quicker then crack on love!! So if the chemist has run out there’s no need to be rude to the Pharmacist who like us in the NHS has probably been working 14 hour days with no breaks the past 5 months. Your a selfish little fanny and I can’t stand you. That’s twice now you’ve slagged off the NHS during this lockdown and the first time you let people attack a midwife in your comments. Sorry for the rant she just does my head in with her fake sickly sweet little voice. She’s an out and out bitch and I hope her next shit is a hedgehog.

• Heart

GPort

VIP Member
She’s moaning about the restrictions coming back! It’s because of people like her that have been acting as if the virus has disappeared!!

37BBL

VIP Member
Shes had her baby, Felix Milo. Really pleased for her, regardless of how much she irritates me on Instagram, a baby is a blessing x

Queenie

VIP Member
Why did this greedy parasite have a baby shower for her second child? Surely the concept of a baby shower is to help new mums with stuff they don’t have? Where’s all Harry’s baby stuff? His old cot? Pram? Car seat? Clothes? Oh that’s right! She wants all brand new FREE stuff! Personally I don’t agree with baby showers & new prams etc for subsequent babies - it’s just pure greed & materialism.

Lairymary

Oh shit!!! Sorry. I don’t mean to anger people, I just thought that was what this forum was for?!?!
I completely agree with your comment. Dunno why other people are getting arsey with you.

The kids shouldn’t be mixing, end of!

The fact she proudly shares it on insta is really irresponsible as it will encourage others to do the same.

Reactions: 18

Weemcgee

The willy chat this morning.
Pls tell me I’m not the only one who finds that incredibly wrong of her to be discussing on social media???

• Wow
Reactions: 18

HopTop

'Here's one of the books I ordered last week to educate myself and my son on our white privelage. I'm teaching him to be inclusive and not treat people differently based on the colour of their skin. I'm being a great role model to him aren't I? Now could you kindly buy it through my affiliate link so I can make some money out of the diabolical situation black people are in and increase my white privelage wealth. Thanks pheasants.'

Tone deaf much? You joining the Rebecca Meldrum No Fucks Given Club? She'll be say that she can't win soon. Talk about it, people moan. Don't talk about it, people moan blah blah blah. Nope, you profit from it you're disgrace and people WILL QUITE RIGHTLY CALL YOU OUT ON IT. See the difference?

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

Pushyplumb

VIP Member
I find it strange how so many influencers / vloggers share this desperate need to be out and about as much as possible.

At this present time every trip I make I ask myself if I really need to go. Cutting down our social interactions is the only way to take control of this virus. I want some kind of Christmas which means if I miss out on browsing the shops and missing brunch dates in October and November so be it.

• Heart
Reactions: 16

Higuyzzzzz

Can’t be arsed with this 2 faced pretend I’m really really nice little mean girl! She bought a Doppler machine and a midwife commented about how you should not use them and instead you should count the kicks. Lucie left the post on for a fair amount of time long enough for all her little sheep to hurl abuse at the poor woman and troll her for the best part of an hour before removing it. I can’t believe that at a time like this where we in the NHS are working our arses off to keep cretins like you and your family that let’s face it have had your fair share of NHS money and resources thrown at you safe you let that happen. Only confirms what I thought about you that your a devious, nasty little cow that pretends to be all sweetness and light. The midwife was spot on though count the kicks instead of fannying about with medical equipment you don’t know how to use properly you utter imbecile.

Last edited:
  • Heart

HopTop

Oh looks like Switzerland has an opinion today! On Gemma Collins ffs. She's asking why it's not illegal for Gemma to promote diet jabs. I agree it's wrong. But how are the rest of them any different? Lucy and the Gang are allowed to give advice to anyone and everyone and SELL SELL SELL under the disguise of a Mum. They are literally profiting from other people's anxieties. They're fueling the Keeping up with the Jones' bullshit. New mums buy the shit you tell them to buy without realising you're bring paid to sell it or you got it for free. You're creating debt. Depression. Desperation. Smoke screens. Advice based on ZERO training and zero knowledge and COMPLETE BIAS. Now I ask you, how the fuck is this legal?

• Heart

gee13

VIP Member
Ok I’m sorry but her last story has REALLY pissed me off! A PR gift - a sleepyhead WITH playbar when she already has one that she bought?!! Why even if you accept it would you use it and not donate it to someone in need? Why does she need two?! So fucking entitled.

• Wow