Lucie and the bump

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Quick everyone go and buy the £38 (!!!) journal that she got gifted for free!!! Unbelievable!

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 2
I’ve not been shopping or to town just for the hell of it, in a very long time. I go to the shops I need to, I don’t browse. I don’t take my kids unless I absolutely have to, and I sure as hell wouldn’t take a newborn. With all the increases in cases lately, why on earth would you risk it!!? 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 5
I find it strange how so many influencers / vloggers share this desperate need to be out and about as much as possible.

At this present time every trip I make I ask myself if I really need to go. Cutting down our social interactions is the only way to take control of this virus. I want some kind of Christmas which means if I miss out on browsing the shops and missing brunch dates in October and November so be it.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Baby isn’t even a week old and she’s been bloody everywhere. No sign of hubby either.

Chill out lucie love.

Reactions: 4
I just love how relatable all these insta mums are 💁🏻‍♀️ I mean wow aren’t newborns just a breeze...!

Oxfordshire (where I am from) has had a huge rise in COVID cases, all the big light up information board warn you about it as you enter the county, and they’re saying we’ll be next for a local lockdown.

Reactions: 3
Wasn't it mentioned here before that she has two sisters? In her Q&A stories she only mentions one.

I really don’t like her husband!!! Ha I don’t know why, he just looks like he’d be an arrogant twit in real life

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ok I’m sorry but her last story has REALLY pissed me off! A PR gift - a sleepyhead WITH playbar when she already has one that she bought?!! Why even if you accept it would you use it and not donate it to someone in need? Why does she need two?! So bleeping entitled.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Ok I’m sorry but her last story has REALLY pissed me off! A PR gift - a sleepyhead WITH playbar when she already has one that she bought?!! Why even if you accept it would you use it and not donate it to someone in need? Why does she need two?! So bleeping entitled.
So bleeping greedy and selfish

Reactions: 4
What I can never get my head round is do these companies actually think it’s going to make people go out and buy them??!!! Actually it just makes me feel like I’ve been completely mugged off! All these influencers getting so much expensive stuff for free (and in this case duplicates of what they already have!!!) and there are people out there working their arses off who would love that sort of stuff for their children! Makes me so angry!!!!!

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.