Lucie and the bump

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh poor Lucie doesn’t know how to parent in the rain. Good luck having a newborn and Harry during Autumn/Winter!

Also, we know that photo was just to show off her new Mercedes 🙄
My god. I've only been parenting 13 years- so I might be wrong- but, generally you parent exactly the same as when it is not raining, but you tend to stick to indoor activities or even whack the tv on for a bit. So, probably exactly what Lucie is doing.

Reactions: 2
I find it really sad that all these women making money out of being mums act like they can’t stand to be stuck in doors with their kids the minute it’s raining they’re all on their losing their shot that they can’t go out for the day!

Reactions: 8
Don't know what to do with your 6 year old on a wet day? I know, maybe check out one of those parenting vloggers for some ideas? Oh.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
WHY DOES HER EFFING BELLY HAVE TO BE IN EVERY SHOT!!! It’s like a giant freckled egg!! Ugh! Can’t stand it! WE GET IT, YOU ARE PREGNANT! What will she post and moan about once the baby is here.... Ugh.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
WHY DOES HER EFFING BELLY HAVE TO BE IN EVERY SHOT!!! It’s like a giant freckled egg!! Ugh! Can’t stand it! WE GET IT, YOU ARE PREGNANT! What will she post and moan about once the baby is here.... Ugh.
I thought the exact same thing! Why does she put her belly in every photo she can!

Reactions: 1
She’s similar to naomiria. She also pregnant and her belly is in every shot usually just wearing underwear.

Just why?
What an awfull picture
Why the constant need to place hand like that
We know your bleeping preggo love you bang on about it all day and every pic on your grid is your bump!!
Why just why!!??
Her bestie Hannah Michalak was the same....every photo holding the bump 🙄.

• Sick
Reactions: 1
One hand on under her bump, one hand holding a strand of her hair...usually the “Rachel highlights” part 🙄 standard Lucie pose.

Looking for some new gifted saucepans this morning! She’s unbelievable. That’s not content any follower cares about, it’s clearly a sign for companies to send her more free stuff that she won’t label as #ad!

• Angry
There was literally no need to get the (naked) hump in shot. She’s alienating some of her followers by every single post being about her pregnancy.
0CEB345F-6A6F-46D9-8E62-662BB28E03FF.png

• Sick
This one is just ridiculous...that pose 🙄 she even hashtagged it #13weekspregnant
There’s no bump. Does she have a headache? A stomach ache? Maybe she’s just showing off that she can rub her tummy and pat her head at the same time!
A43B2C48-00AC-4455-85F3-74A52CD4CADF.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It’s a shame we aren’t close to a new thread because Lucie and the giant freckled egg would have to be a contender 😂

Reactions: 12
Her post yesterday... she says shes been full of energy for ages but shes hit exhaustion!

Feels like shes been complaining about how tired she is since she announced her pregnancy?!?

There was literally no need to get the (naked) hump in shot. She’s alienating some of her followers by every single post being about her pregnancy.
View attachment 217382
You ARE able to do things with Harry. Turn your shite programmes off, put a kids film on and snuggle in bed with him with all the snacks and treats. Poor kid. I had my 2nd last month and soaked up all the last moments of it just being me and my son.

Why did this greedy parasite have a baby shower for her second child? Surely the concept of a baby shower is to help new mums with stuff they don’t have? Where’s all Harry’s baby stuff? His old cot? Pram? Car seat? Clothes? Oh that’s right! She wants all brand new FREE stuff! Personally I don’t agree with baby showers & new prams etc for subsequent babies - it’s just pure greed & materialism.

Reactions: 19
Why did this greedy parasite have a baby shower for her second child? Surely the concept of a baby shower is to help new mums with stuff they don’t have? Where’s all Harry’s baby stuff? His old cot? Pram? Car seat? Clothes? Oh that’s right! She wants all brand new FREE stuff! Personally I don’t agree with baby showers & new prams etc for subsequent babies - it’s just pure greed & materialism.
For the free stuff yes!
I had a large gap between my two children, and car seats have a guide use by date, which had passed so we bought new. WE bought new though, ourselves without begging for freebies!
I really don't get the baby shower idea anyway, especially when the mum requests/organises it herself. I chose to have babies so I didn't then organize a party where people brought me things, I bought what was needed myself.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.