Lucie and the bump

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her son is back at school, isn't he? So bit useless isolating when he's going to be exposed there anyway.

Reactions: 1
She’s so vanilla she can’t even think of her own Fathers Day ideas!!! It’s not rocket science

Not a problem to personally disagree and make your own choices, but the fact is that pregnant women are not in the shielding category, so I don't think it's fair to be criticising someone for not shielding.
I agree that we can both disagree, everyone just had to do what makes them feel happy. Wishing you the best in your pregnancy

She’s so vanilla she can’t even think of her own Fathers Day ideas!!! It’s not rocket science

I agree that we can both disagree, everyone just had to do what makes them feel happy. Wishing you the best in your pregnancy
Thanks, you too x

Yeah my midwife has told me I don't need to shield either and said that most of the pregnant midwives were still working. Regardless of that she's just a twit. Absolutely didn't need to go to ikea, pregnant or not, it could have waited. It's like covid has disappeared and they're all carrying on as usual!

Reactions: 4
Going to Ikea is different to not shielding. It’s completely unnecessary.
Her husband could have gone to get those bits of tat they bought without her.

Reactions: 8
Not a problem to personally disagree and make your own choices, but the fact is that pregnant women are not in the shielding category, so I don't think it's fair to be criticising someone for not shielding.
Ah sorry I didn’t realise, all I remembered is her at the beginning of this saying she had to stay in for 12 weeks! Am not pregnant so haven’t been keeping up to date with that info! Apologies, hope you’re doing well!

Reactions: 2
Not defending her or wanting to derail, but just to clarify pregnant women are not in the shielding category and, as such, there is no 12 week isolation period. There is no data to suggest that there is any increased risk than that of a regular healthy adult and they have been classed as vulnerable purely as a precaution. Sorry, but I am pregnant and people keep telling me I should be shielding/self-isolating, but that isn't the case - it is quite annoying!
View attachment 152058View attachment 152059
Thanks for clarifying and congratulations to you! 🙂 Each to their own but I still think if you've had past pregnancy issues then non essential trips to a shop for decorate items that could be ordered online is a silly decision. Along with ignoring social distancing with friends in the back garden. I've got no reason to shield or be extra careful and she's done far more than I have. And that's just the stuff she's shown!

Ah sorry I didn’t realise, all I remembered is her at the beginning of this saying she had to stay in for 12 weeks! Am not pregnant so haven’t been keeping up to date with that info! Apologies, hope you’re doing well!
No worries. I didn't realise she had said that - sorry if I sounded snarky!! 🙈😂. It was late and my work had been arguing with me about it yesterday so touched a nerve! x

Thanks for clarifying and congratulations to you! 🙂 Each to their own but I still think if you've had past pregnancy issues then non essential trips to a shop for decorate items that could be ordered online is a silly decision. Along with ignoring social distancing with friends in the back garden. I've got no reason to shield or be extra careful and she's done far more than I have. And that's just the stuff she's shown!
I get you - there definitely wasn't much distancing going on in the garden. I know people are bending the rules all the time and I'm not defending that, but it's another thing to post it all over social media!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Going to Ikea is different to not shielding. It’s completely unnecessary.
Her husband could have gone to get those bits of tat they bought without her.
Also I'm sure she said in her insta stories that they had to go to get stuff for the babies nursery... just watched the video and from what i saw she bought a pillow for the nursery and that was all! All the rest was unnecessary stuff that could of waited!

Oh looks like Switzerland has an opinion today! On Gemma Collins ffs. She's asking why it's not illegal for Gemma to promote diet jabs. I agree it's wrong. But how are the rest of them any different? Lucy and the Gang are allowed to give advice to anyone and everyone and SELL SELL SELL under the disguise of a Mum. They are literally profiting from other people's anxieties. They're fueling the Keeping up with the Jones' bullshit. New mums buy the tit you tell them to buy without realising you're bring paid to sell it or you got it for free. You're creating debt. Depression. Desperation. Smoke screens. Advice based on ZERO training and zero knowledge and COMPLETE BIAS. Now I ask you, how the duck is this legal?

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Oh looks like Switzerland has an opinion today! On Gemma Collins ffs. She's asking why it's not illegal for Gemma to promote diet jabs. I agree it's wrong. But how are the rest of them any different? Lucy and the Gang are allowed to give advice to anyone and everyone and SELL SELL SELL under the disguise of a Mum. They are literally profiting from other people's anxieties. They're fueling the Keeping up with the Jones' bullshit. New mums buy the tit you tell them to buy without realising you're bring paid to sell it or you got it for free. You're creating debt. Depression. Desperation. Smoke screens. Advice based on ZERO training and zero knowledge and COMPLETE BIAS. Now I ask you, how the duck is this legal?
So well put!!! 👏👏
So many smoke screens
They draw you in to be your new best friend without you realising what they are doing

Not defending her or wanting to derail, but just to clarify pregnant women are not in the shielding category and, as such, there is no 12 week isolation period. There is no data to suggest that there is any increased risk than that of a regular healthy adult and they have been classed as vulnerable purely as a precaution. Sorry, but I am pregnant and people keep telling me I should be shielding/self-isolating, but that isn't the case - it is quite annoying!
View attachment 152058View attachment 152059
pregnant here too 35 weeks and ive been going out food shopping since lockdown began. I'm off work but not shielding

'Here's one of the books I ordered last week to educate myself and my son on our white privelage. I'm teaching him to be inclusive and not treat people differently based on the colour of their skin. I'm being a great role model to him aren't I? Now could you kindly buy it through my affiliate link so I can make some money out of the diabolical situation black people are in and increase my white privelage wealth. Thanks pheasants.'

Tone deaf much? You joining the Rebecca Meldrum No Fucks Given Club? She'll be say that she can't win soon. Talk about it, people moan. Don't talk about it, people moan blah blah blah. Nope, you profit from it you're disgrace and people WILL QUITE RIGHTLY CALL YOU OUT ON IT. See the difference?

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
At the local shopping centre today. She's such a bimbo. YOU CAN SHOP ONLINE YOU KNOW. These airhead mummy floggers have seriously been struggling without pointless shopping trips and hauls.

• Angry
Reactions: 5
I’m sorry but does she think she’s the only woman who’s ever been pregnant before?! Moan moan moan we get it you’re pregnant and so tired from doing eff all!! A lot of woman work full time during pregnancy and don’t go on as much as she does!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.