Lucie and the bump

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who knows - I feel like her babies head could be crowning and she would still be posting “why are you so fit ps. I’m mates with Gi Fletcher” on Hannah Michalaks most recent insta post

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Who knows - I feel like her babies head could be crowning and she would still be posting “why are you so fit ps. I’m mates with Gi Fletcher” on Hannah Michalaks most recent insta post
Haha this is hilarious, she totally does this!!

Reactions: 5
She must be having the baby to be offline for this long. Hope it is a positive experience for them all.

Reactions: 4
Or she wants people to think she’s in labour and fuss over her 🤣
Exactly my thoughts
She is still online liking and commenting
She wants the fuss
The speculation and build up
The hundreds of dm’s building up
Engagement!!
She wants everyone hanging on holding there breath when in reality no one gives a duck we are all living our lives as believe it or not she isn’t and won’t be the last person to have a baby!!!!

Reactions: 8
Shes had her baby, Felix Milo. Really pleased for her, regardless of how much she irritates me on Instagram, a baby is a blessing x

Reactions: 19
And that’s why cats like felix like felix !!

Very strange name
Very insta
Shame they don’t think about these kids when they grow up and have to live with these names
Like another influencer calling there baby Barley!!

Reactions: 7
Lovely news. Isn’t in a name I’d chose but who cares. A healthy baby and mum is always wonderful

Reactions: 10
I liked the fact she took some time off of Instagram to have her baby in peace and really hope she tries to resist the urge to story and share these newborn days.

Reactions: 3

Very strange name
Very insta
Shame they don’t think about these kids when they grow up and have to live with these names
I actually think felix and also barley are very sweet names, although I am shocked, I expected a more traditional name as her sons is a very normal name

Reactions: 6
I know of another Felix in the same town too, there’s a few. But yes, I expected a more traditional name from her to be honest.
I mean; Lucie, Scott, Harry & Felix?

I was expecting like a George, William, Arthur or something.... I may not be a fan of the baby name, but I am definitely a fan of her not rushing to announce the birth. Okay, it hasn’t even been 24hrs but at least it wasn’t just an hour or so.

I know of another Felix in the same town too, there’s a few. But yes, I expected a more traditional name from her to be honest.
I mean; Lucie, Scott, Harry & Felix
When you put it like that it looks like when you sign Christmas cards and you add the cat’s name at the end.

That being said... I’m pleased it all went well.

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Very strange name
Very insta
I think Felix means ‘lucky’ so seems v appropriate for a rainbow baby!

• Heart
I was expecting a more traditional name too! I am quite interested to hear how she found giving birth during COVID and what restrictions there were, must be a horrible time to have a baby atm 😟

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.