Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pushyplumb

VIP Member
Boris might try and ruin her day 😢
Maybe if instahuns hadn't stretched the rules as far as they did - large social gatherings in gardens, over the top baby showers, brunch dates and girlie lunches practically every week, posing on beaches, sending your kid to school and football club when the parent has been on social media about coughing and spluttering then maybe the country wouldn't need to put the brakes on lifting restrictions. They (and Lucie isn't the only one) could really have helped by setting a good example to their followers by staying home as much as possible and protecting the family but that isn't very instaworthy is it.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 16

Pickminy

I'm no fan of Lucie by any stretch of the imagination but I actually admire her for being so open about her choice in formula feeding her baby. Women shouldn't be shamed or looked down upon if they don't even try to breast feed and formula feed from the get go. It isn't for everyone. Science has proven breast is more nutrionally better for baby but what about all the other factors like mum's mental wellbeing etc...?

bexgreen1983

VIP Member
Moaning about the rule changes this morning... it was always going to happen with people like you not following the rules!!

• Heart

reader87123

VIP Member
You know that one friend we've all got on FB that is 100% guaranteed to comment and like your status as soon as you've posted it? That's Lucieandthebump. Every fucking post someone does on IG, she is there commenting.

• Haha

gee13

VIP Member
She’s moaning about the restrictions coming back! It’s because of people like her that have been acting as if the virus has disappeared!!
Exactly what I was going to say!! They’re all happy off here there and everywhere the second they could and like we all said this is what would happen! Sorry Lucy but if you had urged people to be more careful rather than off flouncing round Ikea and the beach then more would follow! Hope your beach holiday and shopping trips were worth it when you’re locked down with a newborn, a bored 6 year old and only your happy husband for help!

• Heart

Pushyplumb

VIP Member
I just don't understand what happened to Lucie. She has been through so many really hard times and terrible experiences - learning Harry was deaf, going through the operation to have his implants in, her husband's cancer, baby lose and she didn't moan or whinge like she has throughout this pregnancy. What I always liked about her was her positivity. Even her little cold/flu supplies just screams self pity. Eye rolling at the carton of grapes.

• Heart

Mumney

"Guys I'm drowning trying to live up to a social expectation of bouncing back after having a baby"....................................
"Guys look at this really, really exspensive overpriced Jeep you could spend your hard earned cash on so that you too could pretend to look as happy as I look in this picture. The picture I'm posing for because I get paid to influence you to spend you money by any means necessary. So if you're struggling, have less money than usual thanks to a global pandemic, worried about your future... Just purchase this Jeep so I don't have to be worried about my own finances! Thanks guys. I was so excited to post this #ad for you because I know you guys like seeing this type of content so I'll be doing more in the future so you can fanancially support my family instead of us doing it ourselves. "

Fuck off bellend.

Buying a new car is such a huge thing for a regular family. ESPECIALLY now after all the job losses and financial difficulties of the COVID year(S)! If I decided that I finally needed to invest in a new car, I would ask the advice of my dad, my husband (people with real engineering/mechanical knowledge) read some Which reviews even watch some bloody Top gear episodes but I certainly wouldn’t turn to instamums for motoring advice!

Someone in Jeeps marketing team needs to get fired for this. Lucie doesn’t drive a Jeep! She doesn’t drive an Audi that she previously advertised and said was the best family car.

Influencers opinions mean nothing when they can be changed so easily with a few ££s
I honestly think they should have to disclose what they're paid to advertise products. It's not enough to say its an #ad because a lot of people still don't understand what they're doing. They don't understand the bullshit caption/story is literally bullshit they've been told to say. A regular person scrolling through Instagram does not understand that they are a CONSUMER scrolling through a virtual department shop and that needs to be much more obvious.

Why are the majority of the comments from other influencers? Hardly any from a regular person with no gain from interacting with a brand post. Sneaky. 🤔

Last edited:
  • Heart
I normally love Lucie but those 'give me your recommendations on baby bag rucksack, bouncer, clothes, nappies, bottles, pumps just felt like this is my shopping list brands come at me with your gifts. I have no children but from watching insta even I know she was alluding to tiba and marl bags and those bouncers that look futuristic and bounce independently 🤣. It would take me 2 mins to find out the desired shopping list if money was no object. Shes a youtuber. Just watch your friends baby hauls and reviews???

• Heart
Reactions: 15

TheGreatestShowman

Chatty Member
I find the most cringeworthy thing about her is her utter desperation to show everyone that she is friends with Giovanni Fletcher.
CRINGE

• Haha

Popples89

Oh dear how sad, She’s pregnant with her rainbow baby, she’s got a whole 7 weeks off with her son, not having to work from home, waiting for her new car to arrive so she can go on another free mini break even though she only had one about 2 weeks ago. Honestly don’t know how she copes 🙄 They need a bloody reality check

• Angry

HopTop

For anybody wondering, the script of the video went like this;

I bought this because everyone else bought it. I got that because its beige and I'm beige. We picked up this because I saw someone else pick it up. We went for this thing because I want to be like my friends. This thingy here was reasonably priced, I part exchanged with my integrity for no reason other than I thought it'd look nice (giggle). I can't be arsed to organise my shit even so I bough this to hide it so everyone will think my house is lovely and tidy. My friend liked this so I do too (giggle). I ordered drawers for my free shit because I have so much free shit I don't use I need a big set to keep it all in. So all in all, good non essential trip for a pregnant lady like me. Did you know I was pregnant? I'm pregnant. Very good sicial distancing by everyone there. Just look out for the idiot moaning about you carefully considering what to buy and not just chucking shit in the trolley. Everyone was lovely. What was that? It's recommended you shop alone? It's for the good of everyone else you say. Oh OK, but I'm an ignorant twat and the rules don't apply to me so I went with my husband while my kid was at school. I'm off now to serve finger food on my new plastic plates for all my mates to spread germs everywhere and endanger my unborn baby's life (said with weird pauses at random time like. there's a. full. stop. in. the middles of. the sentance) Bye.

• Haha
I agree. It is a personal choice. And it absolutely doesn't work for everyone. I tried and couldn't with my first, with my second I did it for 18m
Scientific research shows breastfeeding is best. I absolutely dont want to get into that argument, fed is fantastic, BF is best.
My comparison is sausage and chips to a homemade roast dinner full of veg. Sausage and chips is still a way of feeding, and it's good because it stops hunger and malnutrition. But being honest, the veg is perfect!
Anyway! Knowing all that, why they dont want to try and give their babies the absolute best is beyond me.
This is so 😬. Would rather my baby was fed sausage and chips with fucking salt and vinegar and all the sugary shitty ketchup than never fed at all. Dreadful comparison. And I have both formula fed and breastfed. No one should judge, ever. Not your baby/boobs/life? Not your problem.

• Heart

spier422

She’s on a major rant on her insta stories right now. I find her extremely hypocritical to say she’s off to the hairdressers to get her roots done and then in the next sentence that she is extremely fragile about this pregnancy with everything she’s been through?!?!
I’m a week ahead of her pregnancy and luckily had a very straight forward pregnancy so far with both my babies. But I’m not risking the hair dressers - with 2 months left to go I just don’t see the point!!! Just wait until the baby is here and safe. I don’t care what I look like, it’s all about keeping my baby safe

• Heart

gee13

VIP Member
A few things...

what is with the eyes closed trout pout pose she does ???
Also moaning again about being ‘so exhausted’ 🙄 she doesn’t no she’s born!
She can’t open her eyes as she’s so exhausted from being pregnant... just incase you didn’t know she’s pregnant ... it’s hard work sitting on your arse all day being pregnant .. 🥱

• Haha

Olli1510

VIP Member
She needs to wind her freckly, self entitled little neck in. Go and buy some iron tablets if you’re that bloody desperate for them. The attitude of people like her towards the NHS is exactly why it’s so strained and under pressure. I have worked in primary care for over 15 years and her type are the absolute worst. They think the bloody world owes them something!

• Heart

Onthehop

VIP Member
I know of another Felix in the same town too, there’s a few. But yes, I expected a more traditional name from her to be honest.
I mean; Lucie, Scott, Harry & Felix
When you put it like that it looks like when you sign Christmas cards and you add the cat’s name at the end.

That being said... I’m pleased it all went well.

• Haha
Reactions: 14

gee13

VIP Member
Ugh her latest story! Yea so fragile that you're happy to swan around as though everything is safe and normal! Her hair doesn't even look that bad! Im sorry but i know she defends herself by saying everything is being done safely etc, but the point is nobody knows how this will affect an unborn baby why the fuck would you take the risk!! For such pointless things as well... hair and clothes shopping! Pretty sure we'll see her out for a meal before she gives birth too! She's such a knob! Oh and while im at it, she really doesn't have that insta mum maternity style down does she :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart

Calmasyoulike

So is throwing a strop over not being able to get your own way having a free reign in the maternity during a pandemic 🙄 So is attacking the pharmacist who was only doing their job because she couldn’t get Iron tablets (hardly life threatening) which she could prob have bought cheaper OTC and being in that much of a strop actually sprained her ankle storming out. Tell me would the lovely Lucie still have been so rude to said pharmacist if she had hurt her ankle so badly that they had to help her. Same old same old isn’t it. They can come on their insta and bitch about the world but god help anyone who has an opinion back.

Last edited:
  • Heart