Lucie and the bump

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You ARE able to do things with Harry. Turn your shite programmes off, put a kids film on and snuggle in bed with him with all the snacks and treats. Poor kid. I had my 2nd last month and soaked up all the last moments of it just being me and my son.
I’ve got 3 kids, life didn’t stop for the other kids just because I was pregnant again. I still took them out and did stuff with them right up to my due date.
I’ve unfollowed her because I couldn’t watch any longer.

Reactions: 4
Yep agree with everything said! I have a large gap between my two 6 years but knew I always wanted another so kept everything! She says she always wanted another and she says she’s kept certain things but I haven’t seen anything but clothes lol she has to have all the latest new stuff so she can show it off obvs! This baby is going to be her new money maker.. so gross!

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Instagram content.

I bet they all lined up to take photos in front of the balloons. 🙄
The number of balloons every single influencer uses makes me want to scream. They’re so bad for the environment, and to top it off Helium is a finite source which we NEED for MRI machines etc. We need to stop using it.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Why does she insist on NOT wearing maternity clothes and then moaning that nothing fits. Sizing up in normal clothes doesn’t really work when you’re 8/9 months pregnant!

Reactions: 3
Her latest story “well that came around fast” (being 37 weeks). No Lucy it hasn’t, it’s been the longest pregnancy hearing you moan near enough everyday

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Imagine missing out on a family day out to a theme park, one of the last chances as a family of 3, to stay home and film YouTube videos.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Imagine missing out on a family day out to a theme park, one of the last chances as a family of 3, to stay home and film YouTube videos.
She’s too tired she couldn’t possibly go!! Though I’m sure if one of her friends were having a get together she’d muster up the energy! 😏

I must stick up for her here cos I’m also 37 weeks pregnant and I couldn’t think of anything worse than spending the day at a theme park, even if it was their last outing as a family of three.

It would be totally exhausting being on your feet all day and actually pretty stupid to exhaust yourself that much when you could go into labour at any time.

I’m not a fan of hers by any means, but having a go at her for not going to a theme park when she’s full term is a bit ridiculous.

Reactions: 12
I must stick up for her here cos I’m also 37 weeks pregnant and I couldn’t think of anything worse than spending the day at a theme park, even if it was their last outing as a family of three.

It would be totally exhausting being on your feet all day and actually pretty stupid to exhaust yourself that much when you could go into labour at any time.

I’m not a fan of hers by any means, but having a go at her for not going to a theme park when she’s full term is a bit ridiculous.
And also she couldn't go on any rides so kind of pointless

So glad to see a thread here for this wallop 😂 came across her profile on another thread and the smugness and constant parading of ‘tHe BuMp’ made me feel a bit nauseous. Yes we get you got pregnant - I can’t bear these women who make a career out of behaving as if they’re the first ones to get knocked up and using that as their income generator. Poor kid is a cash cow even from the womb

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Sorry but what is this filter about it’s looks like one of those camera where is shows you all the sun skin damage!! If my skin looked like this I would worry! 😱
B1D83E9A-9A8E-4F42-A2BB-7653E5C56F0E.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
She must use a sunbed surely? Surely that cannot just be her natural skin- the tan ages her by about 20 years! Maybe she uses fake tan over the top or something but she really needs to be careful.

Reactions: 2
It really irritates me when influencers call their kids ‘feral’ - it’s a really horrible word to use to describe your children (and your source of income)

Reactions: 7
Didn't like her recent hospital bag video in which she said something like she was packing black pants as they would get bloody/sick on justifying it with we'd all know that because 'we all give birth'. Actually no, you smug cow, not everyone CAN have kids and give birth. So short-sighted.

Didn't like her recent hospital bag video in which she said something like she was packing black pants as they would get bloody/sick on justifying it with we'd all know that because 'we all give birth'. Actually no, you smug cow, not everyone CAN have kids and give birth. So short-sighted.
It annoyed me too it’s like calm down Lucie you’re acting like the birthing bible you’ve had one baby! She was so smug like oh I know everything because I’ve done this before .. 💁🏻‍♀️
I think she forgets how many followers she gained because she spoke of troubles ttc and many are probably still there having trouble ttc she’s so insensitive!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.