Lucie and the bump

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thoughts? I keep seeing her pop up with the likes of Lara Joanna Jarvis, Kerry Whelpdale, Hannah Michalak, and Kate Murnane. I checked out her channel. Looks like she doesn't post as frequently as most of them. What do we know about her?

I don't mind her tbh. She's been through a really rough time, her son was born deaf, her husband had a tumour on the brain and she suffered an ectopic pregnancy. All within the last few years.
She does do ads etc, but she doesn't grate on me like the others. X

Reactions: 4
Is she the one that’s friends with Gi Fletcher and did a trek or something with her? She’s not really on my radar beyond that!

Reactions: 1
On the surface , she is very chummy with all the regular insthuns.
She does have some content relating to the wider issues in life etc

👀 searched for a thread for lucie for ages, didn’t make one as I wasn’t sure there was the audience

Can’t remember now what I wanted to say but I’m sure I will 😂

Reactions: 4
👀 searched for a thread for lucie for ages, didn’t make one as I wasn’t sure there was the audience

Can’t remember now what I wanted to say but I’m sure I will 😂
She licks Meldrum's arse like an ice cream in the summer. Can not stand this woman. Her declaration of #ads is extremely poor. He, she has had a hard time. She is desperately climbing the greasy pole.....looking for followers all the time.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I really like Lucie. As mentioned previously she has been through a hell of a hard time but is very positive and not out for the symphony likes. She also seems like a genuinely fun person and although friends with some high profile influencers doesn't use them for the gram. I think she would be friends with the likes of Giavanna and Hannah even if they worked in tescos.

Her husband hasn't tried to become an insta husband either which I like (lord, there are far too many of those about)

My only worry is that she has left her day job now and I always relate more when they have a normal job. I wonder if her youtube and instagram will become very AD heavy now.

Reactions: 6
I really like Lucie. As mentioned previously she has been through a hell of a hard time but is very positive and not out for the symphony likes. She also seems like a genuinely fun person and although friends with some high profile influencers doesn't use them for the gram. I think she would be friends with the likes of Giavanna and Hannah even if they worked in tescos.

Her husband hasn't tried to become an insta husband either which I like (lord, there are far too many of those about)

My only worry is that she has left her day job now and I always relate more when they have a normal job. I wonder if her youtube and instagram will become very AD heavy now.
She has loads of adverts on her account and never declares within ASA guidelines. She's an arselicker....nothwithstanding her difficulties, she screws her following with shady behaviour and is an out & out witch! I have zero respect for Meldrum. However, this witch engaged in behaviour ripping the tit out of Grabecca on a CM girls weekend.....then licking her arse after the weekend! Two faced cow she is!

Reactions: 5
She did an AD for natural cycles a year or so ago talking about what a great method of contraception it is. I unfollowed after that!

• Angry
Reactions: 5
She's a snake; all she is interested in is gaining followers. She will trample all her 'friends' to do so. Think @Laura.rutherford and @hungermama in the context of MOD. This witch is the same.

Overuse of the term 'soft office'! She needs to get in the bin.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7

Didn't know she had left her job. I agree on her hubby, seems very separate from her insta and youtube.

She posts passive agressive replies to comments. Jumps on every bandwagon.

Reactions: 2
She seems pretty positive which is nice to see sometimes and she captions most of her insta stories which hardly any of the insta mums do. I guess because she’s more deafness aware than them but I do find her a bit too sickly sweet and definitely passive aggressive with the quotes and memes she posts.

Don’t dislike her, don’t love her. She’s just a bit blah

She seems pretty positive which is nice to see sometimes and she captions most of her insta stories which hardly any of the insta mums do. I guess because she’s more deafness aware than them but I do find her a bit too sickly sweet and definitely passive aggressive with the quotes and memes she posts.

Don’t dislike her, don’t love her. She’s just a bit blah
I find it difficult to do anything but dislike her after she took the piss out of @mrsrmeldrum (don't like her either) on a girls weekend. Immediately proceeding to lick @mrsrmeldrum's arse on the Monday. Lucie is a two faced witch; purely looking for followers. Wouldn't trust her as far as I could throw her.

I don't really know "her", not someone I've ever really took any interest in. What happened regarding Mrs Meldrum on the weekend away, I've seen a few little snippets but not sure what Lucy did and did Mrs M react ?

Reactions: 1
God she's boring. There's no substance to her at all. Her USP is her son who was born deaf. Yes raise awareness but he shouldn't be the root of your income stream from ins agram and youtube. Same with the rest of them. You should not be making money using your children. You are the adult. You make the money yourself to provide for your child. The "opportunities" you get from "influencing" such free trips and tat for them which they claim they'd never get/do if not for influencing, is not worth their privacy. Get a proper job, work hard and pay for it. Stop influencing/lying/telling/embarrasing/brainwashing poor cash shy mums to fund your lifestyle. Boils my piss these lot.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.