Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pushyplumb

VIP Member
So she reached out (in other words wanted engagement) because Harry was having worries and viewers suggested getting a worry monster so did Lucie go out and buy a worry monster? No, she contacted the brand and did an AD profiting off her son's anxiety instead. Look lovingly at your toy H so Mummy can earn some cash.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 14

Gobbolina41

👀 searched for a thread for lucie for ages, didn’t make one as I wasn’t sure there was the audience

Can’t remember now what I wanted to say but I’m sure I will 😂
She licks Meldrum's arse like an ice cream in the summer. Can not stand this woman. Her declaration of #ads is extremely poor. He, she has had a hard time. She is desperately climbing the greasy pole.....looking for followers all the time.

• Haha

Popples89

What I can never get my head round is do these companies actually think it’s going to make people go out and buy them??!!! Actually it just makes me feel like I’ve been completely mugged off! All these influencers getting so much expensive stuff for free (and in this case duplicates of what they already have!!!) and there are people out there working their arses off who would love that sort of stuff for their children! Makes me so angry!!!!!

GPort

VIP Member
Ughhhh “husband training” really bugs me! Teaching a boy how to do something isn’t husband training. It’s just life skills...adult training! You’d never say “wife training” for a girl.

• Sad

Lairymary

I think regardless of the rules people should use their common sense, just because you have a child under one and it says you’re allowed doesn’t mean you have to do it! She has Scott and a lot of people online who are there at the drop of a hat to speak to her if she wants to! Just stay home if you can! It’s not hard!!!
Why are people so anti families with a baby under one being able to form a support bubble? I keep seeing (not just on Lucie’s thread) people moaning about it - I don’t get it. Why are people so anti new mums getting support? So what if she’s not a single mum, so what if she’s got another child over one, who are you to say whether she needs support or not? it really gets on my tits.

Okay rant over, as you were.

• Heart

MrsSplusone

It really bugs me when people film their small babies crying. My little one is 12 weeks and when she cries not once have I ever thought to whip my phone out- I’m consoling her.
It’s not like the “why my toddler is crying” photos that are amusing

Reactions: 13

MrsJones83

VIP Member
Yeah I understand that - I just don’t think a hospital and a pub are comparable in terms of safety.
My vulnerable 90yr old grandmother was admitted to hospital for another reason, caught COVID whilst she was there and died a few days later. I couldn’t visit, didn’t get to say goodbye, couldn’t go to the funeral.

I still think hospitals are doing the right thing with their limitations. They wouldn’t do it if they didn’t think it was absolutely necessary.

• Sad
  • Heart

GPort

VIP Member
I can’t believe she’s selling all the things she got gifted for free!! Including the sleepyheads! Surely if you got them for free you could just donate them?

• Sad

Calmasyoulike

There’s a Cancer treatment Crisis but obviously it doesn’t matter about them not getting treatment just Lucie has her full quota of birthing partner. Some cancer patients have had NO treatment for weeks and are close to dying.
Exactly, it’s for hers, her babies and every other person in that hospitals safety. I get that it must be awful but she’s luckier than most, she’ll get Scott there with her! Others have had to do it totally alone
I’m in full agreement that it makes no sense opening pubs but.....pubs can be closed at a moments notice and I understand with strain to the owner. Hospitals however cannot be. We not only house the COVID patients but we also have to ensure that footfall isn’t brining in more COVID infecting NHS staff and potentially not being able to handle a pandemic in a hospital as well as outside.

Awww Lucie poor baby are you feewing a wittle annoyed because no one is blowing smoke up your pile ridden arse telling you what a wee trooper you are 🙄 Pack your fucking bag we don’t care but I think we all know you’ve only mentioned it hoping someone will send you the stuff you need for free. And don’t come over all coy “oh whatever will I put in my bag” pants, pyjamas, comfy bottoms, loose tops, nipple pads, maternity pads/pants and some chuff spray. FFS your a grown ass woman!! Also stop with the petitions! No one is signing them because maybe most folk understand why the NHS has implemented that and have a brain unlike you. Anyway it’s not a game of Family Fortunes your going into have

Lucie - “Hi Vernon I’m Lucie and I’m so so exhausted 😩

Vernon- “aw boohoo Lucie I forgot your the only pregnant women that ever existed 🙄 And who have you brought with you today to watch you give birth to the next messiah”

Lucie - “Well Vernon I have my husband, my sister, the milkman, the postman, the woman who serves me in the corner shop and the my hairdresser who I booked in with as soon as I could as good hair means so much to us”

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Weemcgee

Feel like this is going to be a very long pregnancy, she’s acting like she’s about to pop at any minute. For somebody so desperate for another baby I feel like all she’s done is moan. I’ve had to unfollow!

rememberme

Imagine being on holiday playing with your kids going down water slides and you see some idiot (Lucie)in the water with her phone filming!!
It’s just shouldn’t be allowed unless for personal use not to broadcast to thousands
That lady and child that came down the slide are now on her stories
This is my worst nightmare. I don’t want my kids on social media especially someone who has a big following. Also that self indulgent anxiety not eating post 🤮

• Sick

Pushyplumb

VIP Member
View attachment 682701

Hun, you're in an All Inclusive resort in Greece, you're hardly 'travelling' or out there on a spiritual journey.

I love an All Inclusive resort but I'm not there posting quotes like this when I'm dressed up for the buffet.
You may not be aware because Lucie hardly ever mentions it but she did go to Oman and climbed the Himalayas on a social media/influencer/ Z list celebrity jollies....I mean charity trips. As I say she doesn't like to mention it much so you might not be aware 😉

• Haha

HopTop

God she's boring. There's no substance to her at all. Her USP is her son who was born deaf. Yes raise awareness but he shouldn't be the root of your income stream from ins agram and youtube. Same with the rest of them. You should not be making money using your children. You are the adult. You make the money yourself to provide for your child. The "opportunities" you get from "influencing" such free trips and tat for them which they claim they'd never get/do if not for influencing, is not worth their privacy. Get a proper job, work hard and pay for it. Stop influencing/lying/telling/embarrasing/brainwashing poor cash shy mums to fund your lifestyle. Boils my piss these lot.

• Heart

Mummyto2girls_19

I know it’s a sensitive topic but I find her post for wave of light with her baby in the background a bit insensitive quite frankly.
I understand her sentiment though
exactly this. Many people that are celebrating the wave of light don’t have a rainbow yet. It’s not about rainbows, it’s about the lost babies. Extremely insensitive way of posting, almost felt braggy to me.

• Heart

Dandilionaid

WHY DOES HER EFFING BELLY HAVE TO BE IN EVERY SHOT!!! It’s like a giant freckled egg!! Ugh! Can’t stand it! WE GET IT, YOU ARE PREGNANT! What will she post and moan about once the baby is here.... Ugh.

• Haha
Reactions: 12

GPort

VIP Member
Both of my children were August babies so I get the whole being hot and being tired thing when heavily pregnant but honestly, you’d think she’s the first woman to ever get pregnant.

As for the moaning about “workkkk” 🙄 I just can’t! How privileged is she to be able to work from home, earn a decent income whilst pregnant, not fear redundancy after maternity AND it’s actually just prancing about in front of a camera or editing a few videos!! She’s so delusional and detached from actual life it’s shocking!

• Heart

Bbang

I can’t stand her, a few years ago I politely mentioned to her that using the word ‘bikey’ to describe having washing on the airer in the kitchen was seriously bad taste and very offensive.

She responded with a crying laughing emoji. I’ve no time for people that use words like that, god knows what comes out of her mouth privately 🙄

• Wow

Jnorth15

Absolutely HATE seeing “influencers” doing this. Like seriously just buy your own sh**
It’s so so obvious it’s cringey. “Just going to tag this brand so you all know where to look” like we’ve never heard of Tommee tippee before you absolute THROBBER

Ilando

VIP Member
She is perfectly entitled to form a support bubble. There are no rules about what the people in the support bubble can do so absolutely acceptable to have a lovely Sunday lunch together.

But!!!! To be so tone deaf to the public mood is staggering. Millions of families would give anything to share even a couple of hours with their loved ones. I’d have more respect for her if she actually thought before she posted