Lucie and the bump

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just seen her rant about not being able to have both her sister and her husband at the birth 🤬 I understand it must be extremely difficult to be going through a pregnancy at the minute knowing you can’t have the support you normally would, but it’s angered me that she can’t see that hospitals are limiting people coming in, in the hope that it stops coronavirus coming IN to the hospitals, where there are 100’s and 100’s of vulnerable people. It’s not about her husband and sister catching it themselves from the hospital ITS TO STOP PEOPLE BRINGING IT IN WITH THEM. Time to go and calm down now
Oh she's a twit I've unfollowed. I had to give birth alone 8 weeks ago cause my mom couldn't have my children for us.

Just have some gratitude

Reactions: 10
Oh she's a twit I've unfollowed. I had to give birth alone 8 weeks ago cause my mom couldn't have my children for us.

Just have some gratitude
Bloody hell that must have been hard! She’s got nothing to moan about, Scott will be allowed there with her. She just can’t have her sister there as well. Congratulations on your new baby!

Reactions: 4
If she’s that bothered about not having her sister there have a home birth!! 😂😂
I work in a hospital and believe me I hate it that we can’t let the ladies have more then one person but we do it too control the spread!! Some people are just bloody stupid and selfish!!! Just be thankful you can have one person with you!! 🙄🙄🙄 no pleasing some people!! Trying to protect you and your unborn baby!!! Not doing it to annoy/ upset you!!!! I need to unfollower this stupid annoying person 😂😂

Reactions: 7
Lucie has been one of those going to the beach, trips to IKEA and Primark maybe if she had stayed the duck at home there would be more chance of the virus decreasing enough to be able for hospitals to allow an additional person in when she gives birth.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
These influences need to really think before they start posting crap it makes me so angry!!!!

Reactions: 5
Is there anything she is enjoying about this pregnancy? Also she is obviously waiting to be gifted a sleepyhead *cough* tags sleepyheadofsweden *cough* knowing full well there is a risk of SIDS. Fab mum right there...

Needs to change her name to lucies got the hump

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Asking for freebies yet again.... she is absolutely pathetic! Do you own research and put your hand in your pocket! I'm so close to unsubscribing...

• Angry
Reactions: 3
Just seen her rant about not being able to have both her sister and her husband at the birth 🤬 I understand it must be extremely difficult to be going through a pregnancy at the minute knowing you can’t have the support you normally would, but it’s angered me that she can’t see that hospitals are limiting people coming in, in the hope that it stops coronavirus coming IN to the hospitals, where there are 100’s and 100’s of vulnerable people. It’s not about her husband and sister catching it themselves from the hospital ITS TO STOP PEOPLE BRINGING IT IN WITH THEM. Time to go and calm down now
comparing it to the pubs open :rolleyes: I can choose whether to go to the pub or not (i won’t) but I don’t want a defenceless, vulnerable newborn exposed to a 1000 hospital visitors.

Reactions: 3
comparing it to the pubs open :rolleyes: I can choose whether to go to the pub or not (i won’t) but I don’t want a defenceless, vulnerable newborn exposed to a 1000 hospital visitors.
Exactly, it’s for hers, her babies and every other person in that hospitals safety. I get that it must be awful but she’s luckier than most, she’ll get Scott there with her! Others have had to do it totally alone

Reactions: 2
I get why they are restricting visitors in hospitals but I think her post was more about how it’s so backwards that pubs are opening and everyone will be out meanwhile visiting essential places like your partner in labour is still restricted. I think I’d be annoyed too if I had to potentially do early stage labour alone when people are allowed to sit in pubs 🤷🏼‍♀️

I get why they are restricting visitors in hospitals but I think her post was more about how it’s so backwards that pubs are opening and everyone will be out meanwhile visiting essential places like your partner in labour is still restricted. I think I’d be annoyed too if I had to potentially do early stage labour alone when people are allowed to sit in pubs 🤷🏼‍♀️
Yeah I understand that - I just don’t think a hospital and a pub are comparable in terms of safety.

Yeah I understand that - I just don’t think a hospital and a pub are comparable in terms of safety.
My vulnerable 90yr old grandmother was admitted to hospital for another reason, caught COVID whilst she was there and died a few days later. I couldn’t visit, didn’t get to say goodbye, couldn’t go to the funeral.

I still think hospitals are doing the right thing with their limitations. They wouldn’t do it if they didn’t think it was absolutely necessary.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I partially see where she’s coming from, I’m pregnant and my partner can’t come to any of my appointments or scans with me, but from next week not only can you go to the pub, you can also go abroad so I completely agree with her annoyance. However she’s shown she hasn’t actually been following the lockdown rules, so really does loose the right to moan!

Reactions: 8
Lucie has been one of those going to the beach, trips to IKEA and Primark maybe if she had stayed the duck at home there would be more chance of the virus decreasing enough to be able for hospitals to allow an additional person in when she gives birth.
This sums it up so well

I thought the exact same thing about the sleepyhead, as if she couldn’t just ask one of her million mum mates! It’s as though she’s like oh I don’t really know if I want one, but I’d like one for some photos for the gram, but not enough to spend my own money on one! Though I’m sure they’ll oblige and send her one with all the spare covers to go with it 😠

• Angry
Reactions: 2
My vulnerable 90yr old grandmother was admitted to hospital for another reason, caught COVID whilst she was there and died a few days later. I couldn’t visit, didn’t get to say goodbye, couldn’t go to the funeral.

I still think hospitals are doing the right thing with their limitations. They wouldn’t do it if they didn’t think it was absolutely necessary.
I’m so sorry you and your family had to go through that, it’s really been an awful time for so many people

• Heart
Who the duck does she think she is
She is a normal human being and has no priority so she is the same as us and the rules apply to her the stuck up snooty cow face!!
bleeping moaning like that
All in the same boat !!

im currently pregnant and im absoutely fine about only having one birthing partner there. she should be grateful she's allowed one! i do agree with her annoyance about the pubs etc seeing as your partner cant be at an induction or early stages until active labour when people can go and sit in the pub together and about not being able to go to scans etc but like everyones said shes one of the ones whos been going out and about shops, beaches, seeing friends etc.

Also she could have posted about the sleepyhead without tagging them...clearly after a freeby! Just buy one like the rest of us have! annoys me so much. shes turned into such a moany cow.

I’m pretty sure she’s less than 25 weeks pregnant?! She’s got a fair while before she gives birth - a lot can change. I’d expect some anxiety from people due in the next month 😂

Reactions: 1
Can’t stand this woman always having a go at the NHS even though she’s had her bleeping money’s worth out of it. How dare she moan about not getting 2 people at her birth. Number 1 Lucy we have been trying to keep COVID-19 from being brought into the hospitals through footfall. Number 2 you don’t need 2 birthing partners it’s not a circus your running and the more spectators in the room the harder it is for us to do our jobs. Do you know how spoiled you sound your nothing but a jumped up little cow!! What about all the people who have been inpatients and haven’t been able to have visitors come to see them during this time. Some of them having just had major life threatening surgery. How would your husband have felt if when he had his op that he couldn’t even see you for weeks. Did you think of them, no you didn’t. Also it’s really difficult getting drugs just now due to COVID-19 and Brexit but tell you what if you can source them any quicker then crack on love!! So if the chemist has run out there’s no need to be rude to the Pharmacist who like us in the NHS has probably been working 14 hour days with no breaks the past 5 months. Your a selfish little fanny and I can’t stand you. That’s twice now you’ve slagged off the NHS during this lockdown and the first time you let people attack a midwife in your comments. Sorry for the rant she just does my head in with her fake sickly sweet little voice. She’s an out and out witch and I hope her next tit is a hedgehog.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.