Lucie and the bump

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t stand this woman always having a go at the NHS even though she’s had her bleeping money’s worth out of it. How dare she moan about not getting 2 people at her birth. Number 1 Lucy we have been trying to keep COVID-19 from being brought into the hospitals through footfall. Number 2 you don’t need 2 birthing partners it’s not a circus your running and the more spectators in the room the harder it is for us to do our jobs. Do you know how spoiled you sound your nothing but a jumped up little cow!! What about all the people who have been inpatients and haven’t been able to have visitors come to see them during this time. Some of them having just had major life threatening surgery. How would your husband have felt if when he had his op that he couldn’t even see you for weeks. Did you think of them, no you didn’t. Also it’s really difficult getting drugs just now due to COVID-19 and Brexit but tell you what if you can source them any quicker then crack on love!! So if the chemist has run out there’s no need to be rude to the Pharmacist who like us in the NHS has probably been working 14 hour days with no breaks the past 5 months. Your a selfish little fanny and I can’t stand you. That’s twice now you’ve slagged off the NHS during this lockdown and the first time you let people attack a midwife in your comments. Sorry for the rant she just does my head in with her fake sickly sweet little voice. She’s an out and out witch and I hope her next tit is a hedgehog.
Agree.. I work in a pharmacy and her comments about the prescription really pissed me off!! It was for iron tablets as well hardly life threatening! Also thanks for the giggle hedgehog tit 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’ve had to unfollow, now with the petitions for hospital visitors and birth partners, it’s making me angry. She’s missing the point entirely.

Reactions: 4
Agree.. I work in a pharmacy and her comments about the prescription really pissed me off!! It was for iron tablets as well hardly life threatening! Also thanks for the giggle hedgehog tit 🤣🤣🤣
She’s an absolute dick. I mean even before COVID many hospital pharmacies were struggling to get even simple drugs due to Brexit.

Reactions: 2
I’ve had to unfollow, now with the petitions for hospital visitors and birth partners, it’s making me angry. She’s missing the point entirely.
I don't see anything wrong with the petition - it's only calling for one named birth partner to be present from the start of labour and after birth. And with them taking precautions like masks, testing etc. It's not saying that tons of visitors should be coming and going. Sorry to defend, but this is really important for women giving birth and it should be allowed with lots of other restrictions being eased on less important things like shops and pubs.

I don't see anything wrong with the petition - it's only calling for one named birth partner to be present from the start of labour and after birth. And with them taking precautions like masks, testing etc. It's not saying that tons of visitors should be coming and going. Sorry to defend, but this is really important for women giving birth and it should be allowed with lots of other restrictions being eased on less important things like shops and pubs.
i agree, i wouldn't like to do any stage of labour alone, but then they are allowed a partner once in active labour so maybe just stay home as long as poss if you can! i think its more annoying that she's not even acknowledging why they are doing this, the way she's acting is as though they've done it just to spite her! :ROFLMAO: i feel like she's one of the worst people to have been pregnant during this time as she's making everything a drama! Funny thing is i wouldn't have thought that before about her as i always saw her as quite positive and upbeat!

i agree, i wouldn't like to do any stage of labour alone, but then they are allowed a partner once in active labour so maybe just stay home as long as poss if you can! i think its more annoying that she's not even acknowledging why they are doing this, the way she's acting is as though they've done it just to spite her! :ROFLMAO: i feel like she's one of the worst people to have been pregnant during this time as she's making everything a drama! Funny thing is i wouldn't have thought that before about her as i always saw her as quite positive and upbeat!
Oh I totally agree about the drama and moaning - it is a bit grating!

She’s on a major rant on her insta stories right now. I find her extremely hypocritical to say she’s off to the hairdressers to get her roots done and then in the next sentence that she is extremely fragile about this pregnancy with everything she’s been through?!?!
I’m a week ahead of her pregnancy and luckily had a very straight forward pregnancy so far with both my babies. But I’m not risking the hair dressers - with 2 months left to go I just don’t see the point!!! Just wait until the baby is here and safe. I don’t care what I look like, it’s all about keeping my baby safe

• Heart
Reactions: 15
There’s a Cancer treatment Crisis but obviously it doesn’t matter about them not getting treatment just Lucie has her full quota of birthing partner. Some cancer patients have had NO treatment for weeks and are close to dying.
Exactly, it’s for hers, her babies and every other person in that hospitals safety. I get that it must be awful but she’s luckier than most, she’ll get Scott there with her! Others have had to do it totally alone
I’m in full agreement that it makes no sense opening pubs but.....pubs can be closed at a moments notice and I understand with strain to the owner. Hospitals however cannot be. We not only house the COVID patients but we also have to ensure that footfall isn’t brining in more COVID infecting NHS staff and potentially not being able to handle a pandemic in a hospital as well as outside.

Awww Lucie poor baby are you feewing a wittle annoyed because no one is blowing smoke up your pile ridden arse telling you what a wee trooper you are 🙄 Pack your bleeping bag we don’t care but I think we all know you’ve only mentioned it hoping someone will send you the stuff you need for free. And don’t come over all coy “oh whatever will I put in my bag” pants, pyjamas, comfy bottoms, loose tops, nipple pads, maternity pads/pants and some chuff spray. FFS your a grown ass woman!! Also stop with the petitions! No one is signing them because maybe most folk understand why the NHS has implemented that and have a brain unlike you. Anyway it’s not a game of Family Fortunes your going into have

Lucie - “Hi Vernon I’m Lucie and I’m so so exhausted 😩

Vernon- “aw boohoo Lucie I forgot your the only pregnant women that ever existed 🙄 And who have you brought with you today to watch you give birth to the next messiah”

Lucie - “Well Vernon I have my husband, my sister, the milkman, the postman, the woman who serves me in the corner shop and the my hairdresser who I booked in with as soon as I could as good hair means so much to us”

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Ugh her latest story! Yea so fragile that you're happy to swan around as though everything is safe and normal! Her hair doesn't even look that bad! Im sorry but i know she defends herself by saying everything is being done safely etc, but the point is nobody knows how this will affect an unborn baby why the duck would you take the risk!! For such pointless things as well... hair and clothes shopping! Pretty sure we'll see her out for a meal before she gives birth too! She's such a knob! Oh and while im at it, she really doesn't have that insta mum maternity style down does she :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Literally come on here to see that people are saying and thinking the same as me!! I REALLY need to unfollow her as her stories really wind me up! The beige bra and cleavage on show today... the constant tongue poking out, whilst rubbing my bump boomerangs! I can’t deal with the naked bump in the corner of her IG stories either....! The constant brand tags for freebies. WHY?! It’s so cringe and embarrassing!

Oh and in case anyone didn’t know, she’s pregnant. 30 weeks! (think it was mentioned 3 times today!) 🙄🤣

Reactions: 9
I think the most embarrassing thing she does is comment on literally everyones posts saying how fit they are or along those lines! :ROFLMAO: she literally only comments to get people over to her page!

“People really need to be sensitive about what they’re saying”. Says the bampot that has done nothing but stamp her little feet a out how awful the NHS are all bleeping lockdown. Same applies to you Lucie me and all my colleagues have taken offence at what you’ve implied about the NHS this last week. We’ve seen things you wouldn’t wish on anyone this past few months. I had one man spew blood on me then proceed to choke to death he was only 23, I’ve had student nurses say “yeah I’m ok” when asked but deep down you just wanted to cuddle them and say it’s ok to not be ok!! But poor ickle you getting flack for packing a bag. duck up you big dafty and do one. Wait until the heartburn makes an appearance “I’m so so tired and kept awake by my reflux”. Anyway why you begging for more stuff you wear £200 quid trainers and he wears a Rolex think you can buy your own crap don’t you. Can anyone actually notice the difference with her hair.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I saw her asking about packing her hospital bag and don't have an opinion on if she does it now, next week or as she goes into labour but like many of you I expect she is asking about it now so that brands can send her freebies for it. Do people really still watch 'what I pack in my hospital bag videos'? There must be tens of thousands of these type of videos already on YouTube.

• Angry
Reactions: 5
I saw her asking about packing her hospital bag and don't have an opinion on if she does it now, next week or as she goes into labour but like many of you I expect she is asking about it now so that brands can send her freebies for it. Do people really still watch 'what I pack in my hospital bag videos'? There must be tens of thousands of these type of videos already on YouTube.
This makes me so angry.... put your hand in your own pocket and pay for things yourself

Reactions: 6
I find it difficult to do anything but dislike her after she took the piss out of @mrsrmeldrum (don't like her either) on a girls weekend. Immediately proceeding to lick @mrsrmeldrum's arse on the Monday. Lucie is a two faced witch; purely looking for followers. Wouldn't trust her as far as I could throw her.
Bit much

Reactions: 1
So is throwing a strop over not being able to get your own way having a free reign in the maternity during a pandemic 🙄 So is attacking the pharmacist who was only doing their job because she couldn’t get Iron tablets (hardly life threatening) which she could prob have bought cheaper OTC and being in that much of a strop actually sprained her ankle storming out. Tell me would the lovely Lucie still have been so rude to said pharmacist if she had hurt her ankle so badly that they had to help her. Same old same old isn’t it. They can come on their insta and witch about the world but god help anyone who has an opinion back.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Snap me too
And we have had a lot of unhappy customers due to how hard it is to get meds at the moment and even before!!
It’s not our fault so don’t slag us off you stupid cow!!
We have worked our asses of during this pandemic and going in everyday risking getting the virus unlike you choosing to go out by going to Ikea and so on for content for your dire channel!!
bleeping self entitled little brat!!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.