Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

clair129

I think she deserved to be called out. Her comments that everyone has the same 24 hours in a day is totally ignorant. Molly Mae is completely ignorant of how much privilege she is afforded simply by being white and traditionally good looking

Also hate when she refuses to acknowledge love island playing any part in her success

Reactions: 60

WilmaHun

VIP Member
Why is a white man like Liam even at Wireless.

Its been obvious for months they haven’t been together and I have to laugh that they moved into that massive house and started the usual insta home garbage yet split a few months later.

The fact Faye is still on tv is disgusting I am really confused why the BBC would have wanted her on there very random
I'm confused by this comment why is the colour of his skin relevant to why he's at wireless?

Reactions: 57

whatstheteab

VIP Member
It would help significantly if they casted more people who actually apply rather than scouting influencers on instagram. You can’t act surprised when people admit that they only went on the show for business opportunities when you’re casting people who already have a following 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 44

panini

VIP Member
I would much prefer a series with nirmal people. Lets see Jackie from Tesco and Kev who works down the local chippy.
it would be lovely if we could have someone who’s over a size 12, people who wear glasses, someone who’s slightly more alternative and quirky. I feel like the only person who broke that stereotype slightly was Chris Taylor.

Reactions: 38

Saint_clemmie

VIP Member
Lol was just listening to radio 1 and there was a shout out from “molly mae in Manchester making the most of her 24hours by listening to dance anthems” 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 37

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
Another thing I wish they’d change is when there’s a public vote to vote off your least fav … then the islanders decide who they want to stay so your public vote means f all. Just not let the islanders have a say! So predictable when they save their best mates.

Reactions: 35

Rach472

Chatty Member
I would much prefer a series with nirmal people. Lets see Jackie from Tesco and Kev who works down the local chippy.

• Heart
Reactions: 34

Ktb

VIP Member
Lol sorry mate you can’t come Wireless, you’re white 🙄
Hope you know how ridiculous you sound

• Haha
Reactions: 34

ADBABE

Chatty Member
Omg Faye’s stories on her Faye home account talking about their furniture, “and we actually bought loads of it ourselves” Jesus Christ does she want a medal?! So she should be buying it herself and not expect everything to be gifted!

Reactions: 33

whatstheteab

VIP Member
Maura was my favourite from S5 but it’s really rich of her to say that when she actively stuck up for Lucie when Yewande spoke out about her being racist towards her. Seems like she only cares about #BeKind when it’s one of her mates 🙄

Reactions: 31

onetreehill233

I really like Luke. I was impressed he completed his degree last year. I always wonder why influencers don't spend their money on education/furthering themselves for when their social media career inevitably collapses. Instead, they waste it all on Range Rovers which massively depreciate in value. They could easily study part-time alongside influencing. It's such a privilege to be able to study and have no student debt.

VIP Member
I know it may not be them but I wouldn’t be surprised. Also I didn’t even recognise Lucie, I thought the post was going to say he’d been caught cheating with that girl at first.

FEF41F71-9C11-4D50-9F5D-0069E988E85F.jpeg

40891EC8-EE80-4568-BF52-50F84841ADF9.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow